Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.10.2018 01:15
familys own American flag and brought it to Rio de Janeiro. You know, just for this moment when he actually won gold.I knew I wa Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Kerron Clement cleared a space in his trophy case and wrote a little note on what would occupy that spot next: Gold Medal, 2016.The American 400-meter hurdler was that confident.So confident, in fact, that his mom, Claudette, packed the familys own American flag and brought it to Rio de Janeiro. You know, just for this moment when he actually won gold.I knew I was going to win, said Clement, who finished in 47.73 seconds and held off Boniface Mucheru Tumuti of Kenya by 0.05 seconds. I came out here with one mindset: Get a gold medal.When he returns home to Gainesville, Florida, he wont have to worry about finding a spot for Olympic gold medal No. 2 -- he made the room for it in January. This gold will pair nicely with the one he earned at the 2008 Beijing Games as part of the 4x400 relay team. He also earned a silver in Beijing in the 400 hurdles.Some might be superstitious about planning for a win before it happens. Not Clement.Im a Scorpio -- once I set my mind, Im going to get it, regardless, he said. I knew I was going to get that gold medal. I was sticking to that plan. Nothing or no one was going to stop me from achieving that.And to think, he almost stopped himself. Clement was struggling with his passion for the hurdles after the 2013 world championships. He needed a break.Although he trained in 2014, he tried his best to stay away from the hurdles. He went on a vacation to the Dominican Republic with friends while the U.S. held its championships that year. The only caveat on the trip: No track talk.I hit the refocus button, said Clement, who won the 400 hurdles at the worlds championships in 2007 and `09. Honestly, when I came back (in 2015), I found a new love for the hurdles ... having a new mindset, new goals for the second chapter of my career, which is now.The buzz surrounding Clement in recent days hasnt so much been his performance on the track, but, rather, his cameo a few years ago in a Beyonce video, Run the World (Girls).That was fun. Thursday was a show stopper.He credits his top-notch form to better health -- hes all the way back from hernia surgery in 2012 -- and to turning himself into more of a student of his race.When I was younger, I used to run and make silly mistakes, Clement explained. Now, Im wiser.Wise enough not to panic with the field gaining on him down the backstretch -- a field that was without Javier Culson, the 2012 Olympic bronze medalist from Puerto Rico, who was disqualified for a false start.Clements legs were burning with the finish line in sight and he thought about diving toward it.Not necessary. A well-timed lean did the trick.Technically, it was a perfect race, said Clement, who wears a Test me, Im clean bracelet to demonstrate his disdain for doping. I just focused on the 10 hurdles in my lane. I fought the last 100 meters. I knew the guys would be coming. I dug down deeper. I knew the guy from Kenya was coming.Bronze medalist Yasmani Copello saw big things for himself, too -- also thanks to his mom.Last night, she sent me a message, `I dream youre going to be big, explained Copello, who was born in Cuba and now competes for Turkey. I woke with that thought. I carry her in my heart.Clement knows the feeling. Thats why it meant a lot to him when he worked his way toward the stands and his mother handed him the flag.She just smiled, Clement said. I love seeing my mom smile. Shes going to cry when she sees me on the podium. Custom New York Mets Jerseys . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Lenny Dykstra Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Neil-Walker-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Amed Rosario Jersey . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. CHICAGO -- The Milwaukee Brewers dropped both ends of a doubleheader and lost two key players -- slugger Ryan Braun and pitcher Chase Anderson -- with injuries in the nightcap. They were thankful things werent worse.Braun and Anderson both appear to have escaped serious injury. That was about the only thing to go Milwaukees way Tuesday.Jason Hammel threw seven innings of two-hit ball, Anthony Rizzo jumped onto a wall to make a remarkable catch of a foul ball, and the Chicago Cubs beat the banged-up Brewers 4-1 to sweep a day-night doubleheader.Milwaukee was most concerned about Braun, who slid hard into the side wall in left field. He sprained his left knee and ankle, but there doesnt appear to be any structural damage.I think all things considered, it was probably the best-case scenario, Braun said. Well know more tomorrow. Well see how swollen it is tomorrow. If its real swollen, we might end up getting an MRI, but the MCL, ACL and all that stuff is intact, so thats a good thing.Anderson, who took a no-hitter into the eighth inning in his last start against Chicago, left after just two batters when he was hit in the left quadriceps with a liner off the bat of Kris Bryant.Stiff and sore, Anderson said when asked how he felt afterward. Theres really not too much pain. Luckily it got all the muscle, so its just trying to get the swelling to go down.That was the extent of the good news for the Brewers, who managed just one run and nine hits in the two games and have dropped seven of 10.Javier Baez hit a two-run homer while Hammel (13-5) struck out seven to extend his scoreless streak to 22 innings.Rizzo wowed the fans when the first baseman jumped on the wall with both feet, leaned into the crowd and made a one-handed grab of Keon Broxtons popup in the fifth.Rizzo joked that perhaps the play could earn him a spot on the U.S. gymnastics team. Ive been watching them for the last week and a half, two weeks, he said. I got a good dismount. Could have stuck the landing a little bit better, but Im pleased with it.ddddddddddddIn the opener, Trevor Cahill came off the disabled list to throw five innings of two-hit ball in his first start in nearly 16 months in Chicagos 4-0 win.Hernan Perezs two-out solo homer in the ninth off Travis Wood ended Milwaukees 17-inning scoreless streak. After another single, Aroldis Chapman entered and gave up a walk and infield single before striking out Martin Maldonado for his second save of the day and sixth with the Cubs.David Ross walked and scored on Bryants single to left in the third off Jhan Marinez (0-1), who relieved Anderson.Hammel had two hits and the Cubs took control on Baezs two-run shot to left-center in Chicagos three-run sixth off lefty Rob Scahill to secure its 13th win in 15 games.In the opener, Chapman got two outs to complete the three-hitter.Cahill (2-3) also drove in a run with a safety squeeze, and the Cubs added runs on a wild pitch and Addison Russells sacrifice fly off Matt Garza (4-5).With right-hander John Lackeys right shoulder still sore after he left Sundays start, Cahill provides an option if the Cubs need a replacement.He gave us something to talk about, manager Joe Maddon said.Cahill bunted a 3-2 pitch in the fourth, and first baseman Chris Carters flip home wasnt in time to get Chris Coghlan.Garza allowed five hits and threw 103 pitches in five innings. Tyler Cravy, Milwaukees 26th player, threw two scoreless innings.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: Struggling RHP Michael Blazek went on the 15-day DL with a right forearm strain. He was really just fatigued, manager Craig Counsell said. ... Damien Magnifico was called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs and gave up Coghlans sacrifice fly in the eighth in the opener in his major league debut.Cubs: RHP Pedro Strop (knee surgery) was off crutches. Hes expected to miss at least a month.UP NEXTCubs RHP Jon Lester (12-4, 2.93 ERA) faces RHP Jimmy Nelson (6-12, 4.07) on Wednesday night. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz