Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2019 10:09
Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies pe Antworten

Fernando Alonso says he is lucky to be alive after surviving a horror crash in the Australian GP. Deacon Jones Rams Jersey . It was a scary moment and a scary crash, a relieved Alonso later told Sky Sports. I am lucky to be here and thankful to be here. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix leading to the Spaniard being sent airborne and the race to be r The race was stopped for twenty minutes while marshals swept away the remnants of the Spaniards wrecked McLaren following its collision with the Haas of Esteban Gutierrez. The force of the impact - reported to have measured 46gs - sent Alonso and his MP4-31 into the trackside barriers before somersaulted through the air across a gravel trap. Incredibly, Alonso was unhurt - beyond a blow to his knee - and able to climb out of the car unaided. As he scrambled out of what was left of his car, Spaniard was even sufficiently lucid immediately after the crash to think of his mothers anxiety, watching from her Spanish home. I saw a little gap and I got out quickly to make sure that my mum, who was watching the race on TV at home, could see that I was okay! The Melbourne stewards investigated the incident but, like Alonso, absolved Gutierrez of any blame. We were racing, I moved at the last moment and you dont have the full vision of the track. You try to defend but you dont know what the other guy is doing, the two-time world champion said. Im amazed that Fernando walked away, added team-mate Jenson Button. It just shows how far weve come with safety. Alonso later posted on Instagram: I am aware that today I spent some of the luck remaining in life, I want to thank @mclaren, the FIA for the safety on this cars. Also my colleagues and fans for the concern and unconditional support.Now its time to rest and think about Bahrain, and get back in the car to get the first points of this year!! Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: The Australian GP as it happened The Formula 1 Gossip column Aaron Donald Youth Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Robert Woods Womens Jersey . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/nolan-cromwell-jersey/ . You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Chicago won two of three games during its stay at the United Center. The club began the homestand with a 5-1 win over Pittsburgh on March 1 and fell to Colorado on Tuesday before posting another blowout win in Thursdays tilt against Columbus.CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs are proving to be one difficult assignment for contending teams hoping to improve their playoff position. Jake Arrieta pitched six solid innings and Chicago beat Milwaukee 7-1 on Tuesday night, handing the Brewers their seventh consecutive loss. The last-place Cubs will try for a series sweep of the Brewers on Wednesday night. They are 18-14 since Aug. 1, including a sweep of AL East-leading Baltimore and two of three in a series at NL West-leading Los Angeles. "Were figuring out ways to put all the facets of the game together at the same time," Arrieta said. "Thats what really good teams do." Arrieta (8-5) allowed one run and five hits, struck out four and walked two. He has allowed one or no runs in 13 of his 22 starts this season. Shortstop Elian Herrera made two errors that helped the Cubs score four runs in the first inning, and Milwaukee stranded a runner in scoring position in five of the nine innings. Since owning a 2 1/2-game lead in the NL Central on Aug. 19, the Brewers have lost 10 of 12. "We have to get back to the way we played the majority of the first five months," slugger Ryan Braun said. "Every team has a bad week. Its not an ideal time for it to happen to us. But we have to go out there and continue to compete every day, and it will turn around at some point." Milwaukees Yovani Gallardo (8-8) allowed a season-high seven runs and eight hits in five innings. Jorge Soler and Luis Valbuena each singled in a run in the first and came around to score on Herreras errors. Braun singled home Scooter Gennett in the third, but the Cubs pulled away again in the fifth. Welington Castillo had an RBI double and Arismendy Alcantara connected for a two-run homer, extending the Cubs lead to 7-1. "Everybody chipped away, mmade some things happen," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. Clay Matthews Jersey. "We took advantage of their mistakes." Alcantara, who made his big league debut earlier this season, now has eight home runs through 50 games. Valbuena got two hits and scored twice. Over his past 17 games, he has hit six homers, driven in 10 runs and scored 12. Cubs shortstop Starlin Castro sprained his left ankle on an awkward slide home in the first inning, and left the game. Initial tests revealed no fracture for the three-time All-Star. TRAINERS ROOM Brewers: OF Carlos Gomez was diagnosed with a sprained left wrist and will not swing a bat for at least one week, manager Ron Roenicke said. The injury could potentially sideline the two-time All-Star for a few weeks, but Roenicke said Gomez will remain available as a pinch runner and defensive substitute. Cubs: All-Star 1B Anthony Rizzo was diagnosed with a back strain and will miss an extended period of time. Cubs executive Theo Epstein said the injury could be season-ending. UP NEXT The Brewers and Cubs finish their three-game set Wednesday night. RHP Kyle Hendricks (5-1, 1.91 ERA) starts for the Cubs, aiming to win his fifth consecutive decision. He will face RHP Matt Garza (7-7, 3.58 ERA), who makes his first start since being put on the 15-day disabled list with strained left oblique on Aug. 5. PRIZED PROSPECT Although the Cubs front office did not call 3B Kris Bryant up to the majors when rosters expanded this month, Epstein still had plenty of praise for the prize prospect. "Hes as advanced and mature and professional as a prospect weve had," Epstein said, before directing his focus at next season and adding, "If anyone can jump into the big league picture in the middle of the season and not miss a beat, its Kris Bryant." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz