Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2018 01:06
singgoodhumans.I will raise my son to treat your daughter right and if he doesnt Ill kick his ass. #raisinggoodhumansA photo pos Antworten

In these trying times, its often hard to stay positive about the future.However, dont let it keep you down! Please let a member of the next generation make your day a bit brighter. Of course, that person is Cassius Dwyer -- the adorable infant son of Sydney Leroux and Dom Dwyer -- and at just a few months old, hes already a card-carrying, or T-shirt wearing, feminist.Leroux posted a picture of herself with Cassius, wearing matching shirts, with the hashtag #raisinggoodhumans.I will raise my son to treat your daughter right and if he doesnt Ill kick his ass. #raisinggoodhumansA photo posted by Sydney Leroux Dwyer (@sydneyleroux) onNov 20, 2016 at 4:52pm PSTAnd Lerouxs former teammate and bestie Abby Wambach, who is Cassius godmother, seemed equally proud.?You guys... #godsonA photo posted by Mary Wambach (@abbywambach) onNov 20, 2016 at 7:24pm PSTAttention other infants of America: I know you cant read and all, but please be more like Cassius. K? Thanks. Bye.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Air Jordan Retro 12 Wholesale . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Retro Jordans 12 Cheap .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapairjordan12.com/ . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. Jordan 12 For Sale Cheap .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Cheap Jordan 12 Real . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. By now, we all know that in addition to that whole NASCAR superstar thing, Danica Patrick is a pretty gifted athlete off the track as well. From her yoga moves to her CrossFit skills, Patrick is in great shape and makes this clear to anyone who follows her on social media.However, if youre looking for more proof, please take a moment to watch Patricks workout on Wednesday. Joined by boyfriend and fellow NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., the pair did a timed workout that involved, well, just about everything. And, lucky for us (or unlucky if you were looking for an excuse to skip the gym today), the whole thing was filmed in a hyper-timelapse and posted for our enjoyment.ddddddddddddWarning: While these exercises are tough on their own, just watching this might make you feel dizzy.And, yes, for those keeping score at home, Patrick did totally smoke Stenhouse here. Get it, girl!See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz