Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.07.2019 10:14
his week, Flograppling.com reported Gracies br Antworten

CROMWELL, Conn. -- Jerry Kelly played off the emotion of what he considers a home crowd Thursday in the Travelers Championship, shooting a 6-under 64 for a share of the first-round lead with Vaughn Taylor and Andrew Loupe.The 49-year-old Kelly played at the nearby University of Hartford. Headed to the PGA Tour Champions after this season, Kelly won the last of his three PGA Tour titles in 2009.Im not that man who has people constantly yelling wherever I go, Kelly said. I kind of take those good vibes and run with it. Its fun.Kelly started his afternoon on the back nine, sinking a 45-foot putt for eagle on his sixth hole of the day, the courses signature par-4 15th. The green was redesigned as part of a $3.5 million course renovation project this year and the front left pin placement was new.It was a question mark, how fast it was going to be and I judged it correctly, apparently, he said.Loupe and Taylor went out early, when relatively soft greens and little wind helped the scoring.Taylor, the 40-year-old who won for the first time since 2005 at Pebble Beach this year, strung together five consecutive birdies starting on the 12th hole and shot a 30 on the back nine.That was a nice little run and I needed that, Taylor said. I was playing well and just needed something to kind of get me going.Loupe, who at 27 is looking for his first PGA Tour win, had seven birdies and a bogey on the day. He pulled into a tie for the lead after a 128-yard approach shot on 18 gave him a 2-foot birdie putt.Jon Rahm, the 21-year-old Spaniard who turned pro in June, eagled the par-5 13th hole and was a stroke back along with Ben Martin and Marc Leishman.Ninety-three players shot par or better, including U.S. Olympians Bubba Watson (67), Matt Kuchar (69), and Patrick Reed (70).They are playing the first two rounds as a trio, and fans stood four and five deep at times to watch them, chanting USA! USA! as they arrived at the 18th tee.Reed was using the red, white and blue golf bag he received this week as part of his Olympic team gearAll three of us are very excited and eager to get over there, said Watson, the tournaments defending champion. We hear all the USA chants. But at the same time, you want to play well here.Besides the Americans, three other Olympians are playing in Cromwell.Denmarks Soren Kjeldsen and Germanys Alex Cejka each shot 68, and Irelands Padraig Harrington came in at an even-par 70.The tournament was moved from its traditional spot in June, a week after the U.S. Open, as the PGA Tour shuffled its schedule to accommodate the Olympics.But the schedule didnt affect the quality of the field, which includes 10 players ranked in the top 30 in the world, led by Watson, who came into the week ranked sixth.South Koreas Si Woo Kim had the shot of the day. The 21-year-old aced the 215-yard fifth hole on his way to a 69. Jerome Boateng Germany Jersey . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Sami Khedira Jersey . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Sebastian-Rudy-Germany-Jersey/ . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Niklas Sule Germany Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Sami Khedira Germany Jersey . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Ralek Gracie, of the famed Gracie jiu-jitsu family, has signed a contract to compete in Bellator MMA.Gracie, 31, confirmed the signing to ESPN.com. His debut is currently targeted for a televised event on Jan. 21 in Inglewood, California, against an opponent yet to be determined. He plans to fight at middleweight.Son of iconic jiu-jitsu practitioner Rorion Gracie and nephew of UFC legend Royce Gracie, Ralek Gracie (3-0) hasnt competed in MMA since 2010. All of his pro fights occurred in Japan. His most recent was a decision win against Kazushi Sakuraba in May 2010.Im ready to get myself back out there, Gracie said. I competed in a Metamoris jiu-jitsu match [in July], and I felt like I got in amazing shape but wasnt able to focus like I wanted, because I was running my own show.Ive always fought MMA. I never really competed in jiu-jitsu. I was always attracted to more of a real fight. I think people still want to know what this original style of jiu-jitsu can do in modern MMA. Im into that, and Im into being a catalyst in that story.Gracie jiu-jitsu has served an integral role in the evolution of mixed martial arts. The sport was born in many ways at UFC 1 in November 1993, when Royce Gracie submitted three men on the same night to win the first UFC tournament.Ralek Gracies involvement in professional MMA has been limited thus far. He said injuries and the responsibilities of fatherhood contributed to his decision to step away from competition years ago.Life got in the way a little bit, Gracie said. For me, it was always the goal [to compete in MMA], but I didnt get paid for my last fight against Sakuraba. [Japanese promotion] DREAM was in a position where they were going down, and it was bad timing for me. At that time, I needed something more stable. I had kids. I needed to be more responsible for their future and think differentlly, but in the meantime, I always watched the growth of the sport.ddddddddddddIn 2014, Gracie founded Brazilian jiu-jitsu promotion Metamoris, which got off to a strong start but has since fallen under controversy.The submission-only promotion has featured the likes of several Gracie family members, decorated grapplers and MMA stars in Chael Sonnen and Rory MacDonald, among others. Along the way, however, the promotion faced accusations of false charges on stored consumer credit cards and failure to pay its competitors.Earlier this week, Flograppling.com reported Gracies brothers, Ryron and Rener, issued an internal email cautioning Gracie academies from conducting business with Ralek and Metamoris. Ralek Gracie expressed optimism about Metamoris and his relationship with his brothers, while reiterating his excitement about MMA.I really want to focus on this right now, but I definitely would say [Metamoris] is doing everything it can to move forward in the most honorable way possible, Gracie said. Its tough, man. We went through a hard time, and I think people took for granted what we were bringing to the table -- something that was revolutionary for the sport. We were really young, really green and didnt have the business experience.Its a surreal thing, to answer questions about my brothers -- and even trying to defend yourself is dishonorable in this kind of situation. Were just doing the best we can, and I think there are some stuff behind the scenes that people dont know about and shouldnt know about. I really dont like avoiding questions, but at the end of the day, I really dont think its important or relevant in this circumstance. This [Bellator signing] is very exciting and Im excited to compete. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz