Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.07.2019 10:16
oing to be more of the same.Harris Antworten

SALT LAKE CITY -- Oregon has represented a bit of a benchmark for No. 11 Utah since the Utes entered the Pac-12 in 2011.The Ducks won the conference three straight times between 2009 and 2011 and again in 2014.They were the reigning champions last year when Utah went into Eugene and upset Oregon 62-20 for its most significant win since joining the league.Now the Ducks (3-7, 1-6 Pac-12) are in the midst of their worst season since 2006 and the Utes are approaching another milestone. Utah (8-2, 5-2, No. 12 CFP) will win the South Division for the first time in school history and play in its first Pac-12 championship game if it wins the final two games of the season, starting Saturday with Oregon.Theres not a chance that well be looking past those guys, Utah coach Kyle Whittingham said. Not a chance at all. Theyre very talented on offense. I mean, theyre Oregon.Theyre going to be wanting to avenge that loss, he added. We went into their house and had a big win. Certainly thats got to be on their mind. ... Were going to get their best shot. We know that and we better be ready.In a role reversal, Oregon is coming in as an underdog. The Ducks are coming to the end of a disappointing season where even winning out would leave them shy of bowl eligibility.The Utes are 13 +-point favorites and some Ducks assistant coaches have talked about using that as motivation.I havent directly said `underdog or really anything in that vein, Oregon coach Mark Helfrich said. Again, we just need to play together and play better. Play the complimentary football we talked a little bit about over the weekend. But whatever can stoke their fire. If that gets the defensive backs ready to go, or gets the defense to play with a chip on their shoulder, great.Things to watch when Utah hosts Oregon:EYES ON FREEMAN: Royce Freeman comes into Salt Lake City as the Ducks No. 2 all-time leading rusher with 3,800 career yards. The junior has run for 599 yards and eight touchdowns this season. He and the Oregon offense will face the No. 2 run defense in the Pac-12. The Utes are allowing just 119.7 yards per game.NO CONCERNS: Oregon quarterback Justin Herbert said the offense doesnt need to do anything special this week against the Utah defense dubbed Sack Lake City. That unit had 11 sacks last week and the Utes are tied for No. 5 in the nation with 35 sacks overall. Defensive end Hunter Dimicks 27 career sacks are one shy of the school record. I dont think Im going to have to be any more aware of them than I am every other week, Herbert said. I dont think its something we need to change dramatically.CUP OF JOE: Utah running back Joe Williams has run for 939 yards in just six games, including 864 yards in the four games since he came out of retirement. He is 61 yards shy of becoming the 13th player in school history to run for 1,000 yards in a season and his 156.5 yards per game put him on pace for a school record.DOUBT: Despite all of the past Oregon success and highly ranked recruiting classes, a 1-6 conference record has taken a toll. Theres certain fragments of guys that you can see arent 100 percent confident, Helfrich said. You cant fake that (confidence). You cant simulate that. The only way that happens is in training, and getting your confidence through true preparation, seeing yourself do it, seeing your teammates doing it and then just repeating it.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Kareem Copeland on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kareemcopeland . Chris Doleman Vikings Jersey . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Chuck Foreman Vikings Jersey . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-garrett-bradbury-vikings-jersey/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Garrett Bradbury Youth Jersey . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Alexander Mattison Vikings Jersey . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. DUBLIN -- Dedrick Mills knew he just had to finish the play when given a chance to atone for a fumble in his first college game.He made up for the mistake by also finishing Georgia Techs comeback win.Mills 4-yard touchdown run with 35 seconds remaining capped a drive that included two big completions from Justin Thomas and lifted Georgia Tech to a 17-14 win over Boston College on Saturday.Mills, a freshman from Ware County High School in Waycross, Georgia, said he had to regroup after fumbling in the third quarter.I kind of got down but Justin kept coming back up to me and saying `Hey man, youve got to forget that last play, Mills said. ... I got my chance again. I just had to finish the play.Thomas threw two key completions on the go-ahead drive. The senior passed to Qua Searcy for 22 yards on a fourth-and-19 play and found Ricky Jeune for 26 yards on third down.It felt like a movie, Thomas said. We stuck together. We kept our heads up high and we found a way to do it.Georgia Tech (1-0, 1-0 Atlantic Coast Conference) won its first game played outside of the United States in the 124-year history of the program. Mills, who led the Yellow Jackets with 68 yards rushing, was especially impressed by the dramatic setting.In high school we had a good fan base, Mills said. The stadium was kind of big but wasnt that big. Coming over here, being overseas for the first time with a big crowd, I havent played in anything like that.The Yellow Jackets only touchdowns came on their first and last drives of the game. Backup quarterback Matthew Jordans 3-yard scoring run capped the opening drive. Boston College held Georgia Techs spread-option attack to 240 yards, including 121 yards rushing.Its tough, said Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson. I tell you, theyre as good defensively as anybody weve played, including Clemson or anybody. Theyre good and we had a hard time getting anything going consistently.It was a crushing loss for Boston College (0-1, 0-1 ACC), which was winless in conference games in 2015 and has lost nine straight overall. The Eagles took a 14-7 lead on quarterback Patrick Towles 6-yard touchdown run early in the fourth quarter.There was a lot of improvement and there were a lot of good thhings were going on out on the field, said Coach Steve Addazio.dddddddddddd. We just need to learn how to close that game out. We had good opportunities in the red zone. We missed two field goals. You cant do that. Thats two opportunities when you have limited possessions in the game.Towles, a graduate transfer from Kentucky making his first start for the Eagles, threw an interception and lost a fumble in the first half.I know, for a fact, that this football team will win a lot of football games this year, Towles said. Its not going to be more of the same.Harrison Butkers 39-yard field goal cut the lead to four points.Jon Hillmans 73-yard touchdown run on the Eagles first play of the second half tied the game at 7-7. Hillman ran for 102 yards on 17 carries.The game, which had a 7:30 a.m. EDT kickoff, was played through rain, leaving the grass turf at Aviva Stadium slippery.THE TAKEAWAYGeorgia Tech: It was a confidence boost for the defense, as Georgia Tech won despite ending scoring at least 20 points in 21 straight conference games. The streak, which began in 2013, was the second-longest by a Power 5 team, behind TCUs 22-game run.Boston College: The Eagles defense, which led the nation in 2015 by allowing only 254.3 yards per game, looked strong again before Georgia Techs go-ahead drive. Colton Lichtenberg had a 43-yard field goal attempt blocked in the second quarter, and he missed a 35-yarder late in the third. Addazio called for the second attempt instead of going for the first down on fourth-and-1 from the Georgia Tech 18.UP NEXTGeorgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets will face FCS in-state rival Mercer for the first time in 75 years. The first game in Georgia Tech history came against Mercer on Nov. 5, 1892, and the teams last game came in 1938. Mercer revived its program, which had been dormant for 72 years, in 2013.Boston College: The Eagles will take a break from the ACC schedule when they look for their ninth straight win over in-state rival UMass. The last win for UMass in the series came in 1978.---AP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz