Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.07.2019 07:18
ces of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the Ne Antworten

TORONTO - Masai Ujiri could not hide his emotion when he was introduced as the incoming president of basketball operations and general manager of the Toronto Raptors Tuesday morning. Ujiri, 42, met with local media at the Air Canada Centre for the first time since accepting the job four days prior. The NBAs reigning Executive of the Year, formerly with the Denver Nuggets, was at a loss for words facing the realization that hell be returning to Toronto, where he spent time as director of global scouting and assistant GM from 2007-10. "Im overwhelmed," said Ujiri. "I dont even know where to start. I dont have anything written guys, Im going to speak straight from the heart." "Im home. I came home." Sitting to the left of Tim Leiweke, new president and CEO of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, Ujiri expressed humility and gratitude to be given the opportunity to head up basketball operations in a city he is passionate for but didnt hide from the challenge that is now in front of him. Mired in a five-year playoff drought, the longest in franchise history, the Raptors have failed to live up to recent expectations while struggling to achieve a consistent level of respectability throughout their existence. "Why cant I change it," asked Ujiri, the fifth GM in the franchises embattled 18-year history. "Its our job. Its our job to make it better, its our job to make it good, its our job to create a winning environment and thats why Im here." Leiweke has pursued Ujiri aggressively since the Nuggets granted Toronto permission to meet with their top executive late last month. Terms have not been disclosed but the deal is reported to be in the neighbourhood of $15 million over five years. "This is not an organization that wants to make the playoffs, this is an organization that would like to win championships," Leiweke said. "We understood that we needed fresh new thinking, dynamic thinking and leadership in order to get us to where we want to go to and we clearly understood that we have not had the success that the owners, the fans or this team deserves and so we set our sights on bringing in a new leader, a new chemistry and culture for the organization." "When we set our sights, we decided to set our sights high." Ujiri remained tight-lipped in regards to philosophy and player personnel, speaking generally about the organizations goal to build the right way and choosing not to discuss specifics until he has a staff in place. Ed Stefanski, former executive vice president, was relieved of his duties on Saturday along with a number of scouts and several others will be evaluated by Ujiri in the coming days. Head coach Dwane Casey is under contract for one more season and is expected to be kept on, pending further conversation with Ujiri to get on the same page. The elephant in the room was the team president, who was not in the room. According to Leiweke, Bryan Colangelo -- who was stripped of the GM title but kept on in the role of president last month -- was present in Toronto and met with Ujiri this morning, but was not asked to join the two executives on stage. "This was not meant to send a message," Leiweke insisted. "I know theres a lot of controversy and a lot of opinions out there about our reporting structure but theres no confusion from within, this is simple. [Colangelos] going to be there to advise and give input when Masai asks for it." Ujiri thanked Colangelo, one of his mentors, for bringing him to Toronto and giving him an opportunity back in 2007 but firmly denied the prospect of a power struggle with his former boss. "Theres no issue with Bryan Colangelo [and I]," Ujiri said. "Theres no issue. None whatsoever." "Im on the [hot] seat now and Ill take Bryans input when I feel its necessary," he continued. "At the end of the day, Im going to put my staff together and were going to figure this all out collectively but my decisions, like Tim said, basketball decisions are going to be my decisions." Yasser Corona Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Giovani dos Santos Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. http://www.nationalsoccermexico.com/rafael-marquez-mexico-jersey/ . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Andres Guardado Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Javier Aquino Mexico Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ramu Tokashikis layup with 3:30 left put Japan ahead to stay Saturday night in a 77-73 victory over Belarus.The win was the first for Japan in the Olympics since 2004. The Asian country didnt qualify for the games in 2008 or 2012.Mika Kurihara scored 20 points for Japan, Tokashiki finished with 16 and Maki Takada had 12.Yelena Leuchanka scored 15 points for Belarus. Lindsey Harding had 12 before fouling out in the Olympic opener for both teams.Japan led 41-40 at halftime despite beiing outrebounded 24-12.dddddddddddd Belarus took a 53-46 lead midway through the third quarter before Kurihara hit back-to-back 3s, and she scored again just before the buzzer to tie it at 60 going into the fourth.Belarus last led 65-62 on Aliaksandra Tarasavas 3. Tokashikis layup put Japan up 66-65, and Moeko Nagaoka followed with a 3 in front of her bench with 2:59 left. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz