Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.10.2018 01:16
rilling finishes in the Rosehill Guineas and Australian Derby - both won by Octagonal.*.The fourth horse to complete the Cox Pla Antworten

SAINTLYTrainer: Bart CummingsOwner: Cummings and Dato Tan Chin NamGelding by Sky Chase out of All Grace born 199223 starts: 10 wins, eight 2nds, three 3rdsPrize money: $3.852 millionGroup One wins:Australian Cup (1996), Cox Plate (1996), Melbourne Cup (1996), CF Orr Stakes (1997)* One of a stellar group of three-year-olds in the 1995-96 season including Octagonal, Nothin Leica Dane and Filante with the four fighting out thrilling finishes in the Rosehill Guineas and Australian Derby - both won by Octagonal.*.The fourth horse to complete the Cox Plate-Melbourne Cup double in the same year following Nightmarch (1929), Phar Lap (1930), and Rising Fast (1954). Makybe Diva (2005) is the only other horse to do it.* Gave Bart Cummings the 10th of 12 Melbourne Cups.* Retired after the Orr Stakes because of injury. Lived out his retirement at Cummings Princes Park on the outskirts of Sydney where his trainer also spent his final months before his death in 2015.* Cummings named his Flemington stable Saintly Place in the horses honour.* Darren Beadman rode Saintly to his four Group One wins. He was also opposed to him in his three-year-old autumn when he rode Octagonal to win four Group One races. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Lee-Smith-Draft-Jersey/ . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Amari-Cooper-Draft-Jersey/ . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Kenny-Stabler-Draft-Jersey/ .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Karl-Joseph-Draft-Jersey/ . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Cornellius-Carradine-Draft-Jersey/ . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. BEREA, Ohio -- The Cleveland Browns expect more from cornerback Joe Haden, defensive coordinator Ray Horton said Friday.I think he is having for him, he would probably say an average year, Horton said in his weekly media get-together. He would probably expect a little bit more from him(self).Haden does not disagree.To my standards, yes, Haden said. I feel like I should not really let people catch the ball at all.As the Browns best cornerback, Haden is assigned to cover the opposing teams best receiver. This season, that has included guys like Brandon Marshall (Jets), A.J. Green (Bengals), Antonio Brown (Steelers) and, this week,?Odell Beckham Jr. (Giants).If I wasnt guarding A.J. and Antonio, I think my numbers might be a little better, Haden said with a laugh. But I look forward to it. Got the contract. Thats what I do. I play corner. I feel like Im the best corner in the game, and I wouldnt want them to play anybody on the No. 1 guy but me.Haden, 27, signed a five-year, $65.5 million contract extension -- with more than $40 million guaranteed -- in May 2014. Since signing, he went to the Pro Bowl (for the second time) in 2014, then missed 11 games in 2015 with a concussion and finger issue. He has struggled through groin muscle pulls this season, missing three games.He had seven interceptions the two seasons prior to his extension; he has had six in the two years and 11 games since.Haden, however, is judged on expectations. After missing a good part of preseason and training camp following ankle surgery, Haden returned and was greeted with a slap of the hand from coach Hue Jackson, who called him the best in the league. Thats the type of play the Browns want.I would say for him average, just because we expect so much more out of him, Horton said of Hadens play this season. I am sure he does, too. He knows he can play at a very high level. He has done it -- the accolades and the respect that people have for him.Obviously, when you go against the Antonio Browns, the Odell Beckham Jrs., the A.J. Greens and all of the guys that he has bbeen against, they are going to catch some of theirs just because of the way the league is.ddddddddddddBut we and he expect a lot more out of him, meaning he expects himself to be one of the top players in the league.Haden has had the misfortune of pulling both the left and right groin muscles in practice this season. He said the right one still bothers him, and Horton admitted Haden is not 100 percent.So I got to do what I got to do, Haden said. Got to make sure I play top down, keep the receivers in front of me.Im battling through. Definitely for my standards, I dont feel like Im playing to the best of my ability, but Im giving it all I got.Haden had two of his three interceptions in the same game, Sept. 18 against Baltimore, an example of what he can do when healthy. But he feels that since he was elected a team captain, he owes it to the team to play even if he is not 100 percent.[Its] not like Im having a bad year, Haden said, but to my standards I just feel like I should be the best corner in the league. And I dont feel like Ive been playing like the best corner in the league this year.He has not lost confidence, though. Haden said he is 1,000 percent certain he is a Pro Bowl corner if healthy, and still Pro Bowl caliber with a medium year.He also shrugs off the impact of his contract, which has him making $10.1 million this season, $11.1 million in each of the next two seasons and $10.4 million in 2019. Hadens $13.4 million in salary cap costs is a team high and ranks fourth in the NFL among cornerbacks.Lower-than-expected production combined with high pay sometimes means a player could be vulnerable to release. The Browns have shown no inclination that they may give up on Haden, but odd things can happen in the offseason -- especially with teams like the Browns (0-11) that are going with younger rosters.They can do what they do, Haden said. I feel like with my ability, Ill get paid wherever I play. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz