Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 News
qankle Offline

25.07.2019 09:00
HUBLOT Big Bang King MECA-10 Full Magic Gold 414.MX.1138.RX watch Replica Antworten

Two sides of the Patek Philippe watch story

Talk to Luc Pettavino and Claude Sfeir about the Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime "Only Watch".Two sides of the Patek Philippe watch story

Talk to Luc Pettavino and Claude Sfeir about the Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime "Only Watch".Bremont Kingsman watches replica

Each story has two aspects that run through our imagination. A one-sided story is hard to go anywhere; finding a lasting audience and lasting appeal can be difficult. Because we are talking about the eighth edition of Only Watch here, we know that this is one of the stories that will stay with us for a long time. (It already has.) There are only two aspects that are only observed.

There is an exciting aspect, full of fascinating top-of-the-high-octane auction bids, incredible examples of mechanical clocks, exotic jet locations, millions of dollars in easy hours in a few hours . And there is an aspect of emotional anchoring, on the one hand about human relationships, about building a bright future and helping children living in a debilitating and degraded state.

When the Only Watch team announced these watches in the November auction, the response was straightforward and clear - one of the most exciting and exciting watches ever. A large part of this response is for Patek Philippe's watch: Grandmaster Chime "Only Watch" version, a unique stainless steel best fake watches (like all Watch Watches) based on ultra-complex double-sided sonar watches that represent the world The pinnacle of the most respected brand watchmaking mechanical watchmaking.

The complex Patek Philippe watch is a big problem. The unique and complex Patek Philippe watch will even bring the most experienced collectors into a passionate desire. Just mentioned the idea of ??stainless steel's unique and complex Patek Philippe watch, and running a collective bee colony that covers the explosion of the global watch industry.

When one talks about experienced collectors, few people will have these names before Claude Sfeir - jewelers, gemologists, observation experts and the overall big names in our world. Think of any important watch auction results in recent years, Claude Sfeir may be one of the last bidders, and maybe even the winner. A few days ago, when I talked to him about master watches, his enthusiasm was beyond control.

“I can say now that after 38 years of auction experience, I have some idea of ??how prices will develop over the years. I see what people are willing to pay for a non-unique Grandmaster Chime, and no one is asking them to follow the price offered. For Sale - A watch with a price of $2.6 million in 2014, worth between $8 million and $10 million. I think the Only Watch version is made of stainless steel, which is an important multiplier for Patek Philippe's sophisticated watches. Then a factor in charity auctions. It's not just about having a great watch or having something unique, people give it from the heart. Considering all the children we can benefit from, I hope that there will be a lot of auctions this year. We have a generation of well-educated buyers, I think we will have more collectors interested this year. If this watch can bring 20 million or more, it would be great."

For many people, this estimate seems unbelievable, but Claude is determined to work as hard as possible to achieve this goal. "I will take the time to tell all my friends and collectors I know. Some of them may end up against me, but I don't care. If the watch is given to someone close to me, I will be very happy. The important thing is Philanthropy."Carl F. Bucherer replica watches

The key to Only Watch charity, founder and tireless advocate Luc Pettavino, is the place behind the relationship and interaction behind these watch creations. When he talked about the Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime's story of how to enter Only Watch, the most important thing is that he attaches great importance to the human elements of each watch, the common spirit of the auction and everything related to it.

“When I met Thierry Stern at the Basel International Watch and Jewellery Show this year, we were having a very friendly conversation about life and chasing each other. Then he said in a very cautious and low-key way, 'We already I did some work for this year's Only Watch version. He didn't even tell me the reference of the watch, because he knew that I didn't understand the watch so much, then he handed me two pieces of paper with photos of his beautiful watch. He said, 'We have finished this watch, now you decide to do it with it'. There is no mention of how big the watch is, just smile, completely modest contribution to this amazing contribution; the way he handed me the watch It was as if he handed me a croissant instead of a multi-million dollar piece of art.

He only pointed out how special this is to show me the inscription "The only person" on the dial, which is a little comment on the nature of the Only Only auction. We went out after talking, I just watched the display of Patek Philippe watches on the stand. It was then that I realized that their star watch was the drooping of the watch he had just given us, and I realized that it was really big. Five minutes before my next meeting, I spent so much time standing in the hallway, thinking and grateful. One of the things we talked about, Thierry and me, is how we feel about the world today and how so many things happen; there is such a fear and a negative feeling... and then, when such a moment occurs They may be so normal in the context, but their impact is special.

The motto of Only Watch is "Create beauty, do good things." This is a simple and profound concept. A child can catch it, but there is no upper limit to the maturity that is needed to fully develop it. It inspires and proves everything we do in the same way. It is the core that combines the two aspects of the Only Watch story.

Each story has two aspects that run through our imagination. A one-sided story is hard to go anywhere; finding a lasting audience and lasting appeal can be difficult. Because we are talking about the eighth edition of Only Watch here, we know that this is one of the stories that will stay with us for a long time. (It already has.) There are only two aspects that are only observed.

There is an exciting aspect, full of fascinating top-of-the-high-octane auction bids, incredible examples of mechanical clocks, exotic jet locations, millions of dollars in easy hours in a few hours . And there is an aspect of emotional anchoring, on the one hand about human relationships, about building a bright future and helping children living in a debilitating and degraded state.rm 67-01 for sale

When the Only Watch team announced these watches in the November auction, the response was straightforward and clear - one of the most exciting and exciting watches ever. A large part of this response is for Patek Philippe's watch: Grandmaster Chime "Only Watch" version, a unique stainless steel watch (like all Watch Watches) based on ultra-complex double-sided sonar watches that represent the world The pinnacle of the most respected brand watchmaking mechanical watchmaking.

The complex Patek Philippe watch is a big problem. The unique and complex Patek Philippe watch will even bring the most experienced collectors into a passionate desire. Just mentioned the idea of ??stainless steel's unique and complex Patek Philippe watch, and running a collective bee colony that covers the explosion of the global watch industry.

When one talks about experienced collectors, few people will have these names before Claude Sfeir - jewelers, gemologists, observation experts and the overall big names in our world. Think of any important watch auction results in recent years, Claude Sfeir may be one of the last bidders, and maybe even the winner. A few days ago, when I talked to him about master watches, his enthusiasm was beyond control.

“I can say now that after 38 years of auction experience, I have some idea of ??how prices will develop over the years. I see what people are willing to pay for a non-unique Grandmaster Chime, and no one is asking them to follow the price offered. For Sale - A watch with a price of $2.6 million in 2014, worth between $8 million and $10 million. I think the Only Watch version is made of stainless steel, which is an important multiplier for Patek Philippe's sophisticated watches. Then a factor in charity auctions. It's not just about having a great watch or having something unique, people give it from the heart. Considering all the children we can benefit from, I hope that there will be a lot of auctions this year. We have a generation of well-educated buyers, I think we will have more collectors interested this year. If this watch can bring 20 million or more, it would be great."

For many people, this estimate seems unbelievable, but Claude is determined to work as hard as possible to achieve this goal. "I will take the time to tell all my friends and collectors I know. Some of them may end up against me, but I don't care. If the watch is given to someone close to me, I will be very happy. The important thing is Philanthropy."

The key to Only Watch charity, founder and tireless advocate Luc Pettavino, is the place behind the relationship and interaction behind these replica watches swiss creations. When he talked about the Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime's story of how to enter Only Watch, the most important thing is that he attaches great importance to the human elements of each watch, the common spirit of the auction and everything related to it.

“When I met Thierry Stern at the Basel International Watch and Jewellery Show this year, we were having a very friendly conversation about life and chasing each other. Then he said in a very cautious and low-key way, 'We already I did some work for this year's Only Watch version. He didn't even tell me the reference of the watch, because he knew that I didn't understand the watch so much, then he handed me two pieces of paper with photos of his beautiful watch. He said, 'We have finished this watch, now you decide to do it with it'. There is no mention of how big the watch is, just smile, completely modest contribution to this amazing contribution; the way he handed me the watch It was as if he handed me a croissant instead of a multi-million dollar piece of art.

He only pointed out how special this is to show me the inscription "The only person" on the dial, which is a little comment on the nature of the Only Only auction. We went out after talking, I just watched the display of Patek Philippe watches on the stand. It was then that I realized that their star watch was the drooping of the watch he had just given us, and I realized that it was really big. Five minutes before my next meeting, I spent so much time standing in the hallway, thinking and grateful. One of the things we talked about, Thierry and me, is how we feel about the world today and how so many things happen; there is such a fear and a negative feeling... and then, when such a moment occurs They may be so normal in the context, but their impact is special.

The motto of Only Watch is "Create beauty, do good things." This is a simple and profound concept. A child can catch it, but there is no upper limit to the maturity that is needed to fully develop it. It inspires and proves everything we do in the same way. It is the core that combines the two aspects of the Only replica watches for sale story.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz