Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.07.2019 07:39
.Cesar Hernandez added a home run and Camer Antworten
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

BERKELEY, Calif. -- Ten years after his famous on-field injury-cart joyride, former California running back Marshawn Lynch recreated the feat Saturday at Memorial Stadium. This time, he led the Golden Bears out of the tunnel before their showdown against No. 5 Washington.Lynch drove a motorized cart onto the field with his mother, Delisa Lynch, in the passengers seat. In an homage to his celebration after Cals overtime win over the Huskies in 2006, Lynch again swerved several times on his route to the midfield logo while dancing and beaming behind the wheel.He was driving crazy, Delisa Lynch said. I was shaking like a leaf on a tree.Bay Area rapper E-40, whose song Tell Me When to Go was released back in 2006 when Lynch took his first iconic ride, joined Lynch on the cart. That E-40 song blared on the stadium PA system during the festivities.The whole spectacle was part of Cals Marshawn Lynch bobblehead night, during which the first 10,000 fans received detailed miniature models of Lynchs 2006 joyride. Fans began lining up outside Memorial Stadium nine hours before kickoff for their chance at the bobblehead, which is already fetching well over $100 on eBay.Jeff Tedford, who was Cals coach during Lynchs drive back in 2006, also was present. Hes now a consultant for Washington.Its pretty funny that theyre doing a bobblehead, because I got in trouble for that, like I planned it or something, Tedford told reporters in Seattle back in August. The next day, I got a call from [the athletic director] saying, He cant be doing that. Marshawn is so fun-loving and he was excited after a big win. ... But I had to tell him, No more. Keep the keys away from Marshawn. He cant take the golf cart.Everything came full circle Saturday, when Lynch got those keys back.During his NFL career, Lynch played six seasons for the Seattle Seahawks, whose fan base overlaps with Washingtons. That made Lynchs bobblehead a particularly anticipated giveaway. Utah Jazz Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Pete Maravich Jazz Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. http://www.jazzauthentic.com/customized/ . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. John Stockton Jazz Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Karl Malone Jersey .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. PHILADELPHIA -- Adonis Garcia is benefiting from the two All-Star sluggers batting behind him.Garcia scored the winning run in the 10th inning after homering twice earlier in the game, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 6-4 on Saturday night.Garcia spent most of the season in the middle of Atlantas order, but for the last month, hes batted second ahead of Freddie Freeman and Matt Kemp.The team is clicking and Im feeding off of that, Garcia said. I honesty do feel good being in the two spot. I feel like Im getting ... a lot more fastballs due to the fact of the guys hitting behind me.Garcia hit a solo homer with one out in the first inning, then another solo shot in the sixth. He has 13 homers in 424 at-bats this season, and since moving to the No. 2 spot he is hitting .303 with five homers and 14 RBI.Its good for everyone to come in here and were playing well, he said. Were just doing all the little things right, right now. So its good to see that were doing that and executing well.Garcia scored the winning run on a check-swing ground ball by Tyler Flowers. First baseman Ryan Howard threw home on the slow roller, but Garcia beat the force play.Jed Bradley (1-0) got the win in his major league debut with one scoreless inning. Bradley nearly gave up a walkoff home run to Freddy Galvis in the ninth, but Galvis shot hooked just foul.I might have had a minor coronary, Bradley said. I was yelling at the baseball the whole time. Im glad it went foul. Im not going to lie. This whole night took me by surprise. I think Im still wrapping my head around it, but Im happy it turned out the way it did.Mauricio Cabrera got his fourth save in four opportunities.Edubray Ramos (1-2) allowed two runs and one hit after allowing a leadoff walk to Garcia. Freeman also scored in the 10th on Jace Petersons groundout.Maikel Franco had four hits for the Phillies, including three doubles, drove in a run and made a sensational diving play at third base to rob Flowers of a hitt.ddddddddddddHowever, it was his error on a dropped pop-up in the eighth that led to the tying run. Franco dropped Chase dArnauds foul ball, and dArnaud walked and then scored on Garcias ground out.I just called for it late, and I dropped it, Franco said.Cesar Hernandez added a home run and Cameron Rupp snapped an 0-for-15 drought with a two-run double in the third to drive in the Phillies other runs.Phillies starter Vince Velasquez allowed two earned runs in seven innings, striking out eight. It was the final start of the season for Velasquez, who was shut down by the Phillies to preserve his arm after throwing a career-high 130 innings this season.I completely understood from the beginning (what the plan was), Velasquez said. It was a big workload on my arm. It had a toll on me, so I completely understand this decision.Braves rookie John Gant allowed three earned runs in five innings, striking out six while throwing a career-high 113 pitches.STATSEnder Inciarte extended his hitting streak to 14 games. He had a 19-game streak earlier this season. ... Freeman extended his hitting streak to 10 games and has reached safely in 26 straight, the longest active streak in the majors. ... Franco has nine extra-base hits against the Braves this year, more than against any other team. ... Velasquez pitched beyond the sixth inning for just the third time this season, and the first time since July 18. ... Aaron Altherr played all three outfield positions for the Phillies.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: Atlanta placed RHP Aaron Blair on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Aug. 29, due to a left knee strain. To replace him on the roster, it recalled RHP Brandon Cunniff from Triple-A Gwinnett. Cunniff pitched a scoreless inning Saturday.UP NEXTBraves RHP Julio Teheran (4-9, 3.12 ERA) opposes Phillies RHP Jake Thompson (1-4, 7.86) in the series finale Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz