Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.10.2018 01:16
urn to professional wrestling.Goldberg, 49, was a guest of Jonathan Coachman on Wednesdays Off The Top Rope to promote his invol Antworten

Former WCW and WWE star Bill Goldberg admits hes considering a return to professional wrestling.Goldberg, 49, was a guest of Jonathan Coachman on Wednesdays Off The Top Rope to promote his involvement with the WWE 2K17 video game, and was asked about the possibility of an in-ring return.Im going to do a lot of soul-searching, and Im going to talk to my family to figure out what Goldberg wants to do, he said. At the end of the day, Im greatly appreciative of all the fans that I was able to acquire over the years. I dont want to bastardize anything I did, lets just put it bluntly. So its a big decision.Goldbergs appearance in the video game marked a reunion of sorts between himself and WWE for the first time since his 2004 retirement, and the reunion fueled rumors of a comeback. But Goldberg was quick to point out his age as a possible deterrent.Im an old man here. Im 49 years old, Goldberg said. A guy like Ric Flair at 49 could go out and do his character. A guy 49 going out and doing Goldberg again -- I dont know what the odds are.Goldberg, an actor and former NFL player, said he would need until the end of the year to decide, but said if anyone can do it, it would be me. He also talked about his motivation for considering a return.I have a 10-year-old boy. I got a wife who has never seen me wrestle, and I got a generation of kids who dont know who the hell I am except for looking online, Goldberg said. The biggest thing about being a wrestler, and being Goldberg gave me, was the ability to be a superhero for kids.I want the ability to be that guy again. But theres a compromise here. To be that guy at 49 years old, do you risk losing your legacy? Is it something that I am going to regret?Goldberg came to fame in pro wrestling in the late 1990s with WCW, running up a mythical 173-0 unbeaten streak. He went on to work in WWE in 2003 but left after one year, citing his own immaturity as part of the problem. He admits his relationship with the company has been tumultuous ever since.I havent had a word with Vince McMahon since Ive left the business, Goldberg said. He has done his thing very successfully, and I like to think that I have gone on my way and been fairly successful about my business. At the end of the day, Im sure that he and I will speak sometime soon. I owe him a thankful handshake for giving me the ability to do this.If Goldberg decides to return, the one name that tops his list of preferred opponents is Brock Lesnar, whom Goldberg defeated at WrestleMania XX in his final WWE match.I would be remiss in saying I dont owe Brock Lesnar a rematch, Goldberg said. I was able to prosper and have my hand raised at the first meeting, and I think if I ever came back, thatd be the match. I would have to work my ass off to get ready for him, but you never say never. Ive said it for 12 years.Brocks a different human being. Matter of fact, hes probably not even a human being. Hes like a superhero alien guy -- big, strong, fast and mean. But I dont know, man, I beat him once. Josh Hader Jersey . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Cecil Cooper Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Jonathan-Villar-Kids-Jersey/ . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Jhoulys Chacin Jersey . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Lorenzo Cain Jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Its been a mixed bag of results through the first three months of the season for Everton, but manager Ronald Koeman is hoping Saturdays battle with Swansea City at Goodison Park can start the Toffees on a run of positive form.Everton (5-3-3) went unbeaten in their opening five matches, reaching second place in the Premier League table, but have fallen back with just one win -- 2-0 over West Ham United on Oct. 30 -- in their last six top-flight fixtures.The international break also seemed to come at a perfect time as the hiatus will have allowed Koeman to pick up the pieces following a 5-0 destruction at the hands of Chelsea on Nov. 5.However, Everton head into this clash with some good news on the injury front as defender Leighton Baines and midfielder James McCarthy are available for selection after missing significant time due to injury.They have had a good week of training and they are available for the weekend, Koeman said on Thursday. They started training last weekend. They have had the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and todays session, plus (Friday).Baines last featured in a 3-1 win over Middlesbrough on Sept. 17, while McCarthy hasnt seen the pitch since a Sept. 15.Idrissa Gana Gueye will also be available after missing the Chelsea match due to suspension. The club will be without Gareth Barry, who misses due to yellow card accumulation.Of course it is always a pity to lose one of those players because they are key players in the team, Koeman said. I know Barry was frustrated in the second half with what happened against Chelsea, he made a foul that can expect a yellow card. Thats part of football. Gana is back, and in one week Barry will be back. We need to prepare ourselves because injuries and suspended players are part of football.Swansea City (1-2--8) have struggled mightily and find themselves tied with Sunderland for the bottom spot in the table.dddddddddddd The Swans have scored just 10 goals while conceding 21. Only Hull City have allowed more.This is something that will need to be remedied quickly if Bob Bradley is to save the Welsh club from the dreaded drop. Swansea are winless since the opening weekend and will hope to break that duck in a difficult venue at Goodison Park.Everton defender Ashley Williams will face his former club for the first time since moving to the blue portion of Merseyside this summer. With Swansea suffering through an almost season-long dip in form, now would have been a perfect time to lean on Williams leadership.I have heard many stories about Ashley and they always begin with his leadership ability, the Swans boss said. I understand that when a player who carries that type of responsibility within a team chooses to leave, work needs to be done to build that type of leadership back into the teamWithout a doubt, we need more leadership. We need leadership on the field, and that comes in different ways. That can be a strong voice, but it can also be someone who makes the right play at right moment in a game. That could mean putting the opponent under pressure at the right time, or stepping out to make an important intervention.Swansea have had the upper hand in the fixture recently and are unbeaten against Everton in each of the previous four meetings (three wins, one draw). The Swans also claimed a 2-1 win in the clubs last meeting on Jan. 24 thanks to goals from Gylfi Sigurdsson and Andre Ayew in Francesco Guidolins first match as manager. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz