Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.07.2019 06:24
r who is working hard, Lukaku said. Antworten

Just when the Philadelphia 76ers thought they would finally have all of their top big men available, another injury cropped up.Nerlens Noel is expected to make his season debut when the Sixers play at Detroit on Sunday.Noel, who averaged 11.1 points and 8.1 rebounds last season, underwent surgery on his left knee in October. Jahlil Okafor, out the last three games because of gastroenteritis, also made the trip.Now for the bad news: Joel Embiid, who has quickly emerged as one of the leagues most productive centers, stayed home because of right elbow inflammation.Embiid is averaging a team-high 18.2 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.5 blocked shots after missing two seasons because of foot injuries. He will be sitting out his eighth game this season.Noel is eager and ready to get his season started after the prolonged absence.Im in better shape and in a better mental place to come back and play basketball at a high level, Noel told the Philadelphia Inquirer. Theres always excitement to be able to play basketball after this amount of time, including the summer, not be able to play organized basketball at a competitive level.Ive been looking forward to this. I think Ive gained some momentum coming back from this. Im feeling good with my body, and everything is on point.The Sixers (5-18) snapped an eight-game losing streak and 23-game road losing streak by defeating New Orleans 99-88 on Thursday. They held the Pelicans to 31 second-half points.I think our defense has been trending that way, coach Brett Brown told the Inquirer. We just havent had a win to validate it. I feel like our defense was physical.The Pistons (13-12) also collected a road victory in their last outing, overwhelming Minnesota 117-90 on Friday. Center Andre Drummond controlled the paint, notching his second consecutive 20-20 game with 22 points and 22 rebounds.His energy was great, coach Stan Van Gundy said. He was dominant and he was all over the boards and you can see as we start to get more penetration, he gets better opportunities on the offensive boards. So, thats really helped him, too.I think the real positive thing is thats three games in a row -- three games in four days -- where hes played really well and thats what were looking for from him, that consistent energy.Power forward Joe Leuer also provided another big boost off the bench, tying his season high with 17 points. Hes been the teams most consistent reserve, averaging 10.6 points and 6.6 rebounds.Leuer signed a four-year contract as a free agent over the summer and is flourishing as the primary backup to both starting forwards, Marcus Morris and Tobias Harris.Thats why I wanted to come here, Leuer said. I knew Stans system was a good fit for me. I knew it was a great opportunity to play and be a part of something special and build something here.Thats what I think we are doing. Its a process, but every day were just going to come in and work hard. I feel like I fit in well with what were doing here.This will be the first meeting between the teams this season. Detroit swept the four-game series last season, averaging 113.3 points in those games. Shaquille ONeal Magic Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Custom Orlando Magic Jerseys . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.magicauthentic.com/kids-dwight-howard-magic-jersey/ . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Dwight Howard Magic Jersey . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Evan Fournier Magic Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Romelu Lukaku has cast doubt on his Everton future by stating he wants to play Champions League football next season. The Belgium striker is in Brussels with his international team-mates as they prepare for their re-arranged fixture with Portugal.However, he told Sky Sports News HQ that the Champions League is the next step for him and said he is keen to test himself against Europes elite in next seasons campaign. That would appear to cast doubt over his Everton future with the side 13 points behind Manchester City in the final Champions League spot in fourth.Lukaku said: That is the next step for me. Im 23 next summer and I think it would be nice to play in the Champions League from next season. Romelu Lukaku has scored 25 goals this season The 22-year-old moved to Everton permanently for £28m in 2014 after spending a season on loan at Goodison Park from Chelsea. Earlier, Lukakus father had urged his son to leave Goodison for either Manchester United or Bayern Munich at the end of the season. Lukaku is likely to feature at Euro 2016 for Belgium Lukaku, who has scored 25 goals so far this season, said he is happy to be linked to those kind of clubs.That is my dads point of view; I think those are the teams he likes, he said. It means people are keeping an eye on you.I have an agent who is dealing with this for me at the moment. I just want to be good, help my team-mates win games and score lots of goals. Lukaku moved to Everton from Chelsea in 2014 Newspaper reports suggest Antonio Conte would be keen to take the striker back to Chelsea if he is appointed at Stamford Bridge this summer, but Lukaku insists he does not have any unfinished business at his former club.dddddddddddd.No, I would not say that. I dont think I have anything to prove against them, he said. I moved on, they moved on.It was the best deal for both teams because they won the league and I became a better player so we will see what the future brings. Meanwhile, Lukaku said he is working hard in every training session to become an even better player and is eyeing a strong end to the season with Everton in the Premier League.Asked about how much better he thinks he can get in the future, Lukaku said: Way better; I think at the moment I work hard and the coaches at Everton are helping me to become the player I want to be.At the moment things are going very well for me personally but as a team we need to perform better and hopefully we can do that in the last few games. Lukaku has labelled Cristiano Ronaldo an inspiration If both players are selected for Tuesdays re-arranged friendly, Lukaku will line up against Real Madrids Cristiano Ronaldo and he revealed that he looks up to the Portuguese star.I think he is an inspiration for every player who is working hard, Lukaku said. He is the type of player who shows that hard work beats talent.He is a talented player but his hard work off and on the pitch shows why he is a top player and he is an example for every young player coming through. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz