Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.07.2019 06:24
Golden State to 5-of-32 from behin Antworten

Rory McIlroy believes he is still in with a chance of defending his Dubai Desert Classic title after a strong finish to his second round. The world No 2 looked in danger of an early exit when three bogeys in a four-hole stretch around the turn left him below the projected cut line, before he finished strongly with a hat-trick of birdies to close with a level-par 72.McIlroy heads into the weekend six strokes adrift of midway pacesetter Rafa Cabrera-Bello and the Northern Irishman admitted he had to dig deep to stay in contention. Rory McIlroy was three over for the day when he reached the turn I didnt have my best stuff with me, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I struggled at the start of the round and around the middle, so needed something first and foremost just to be here for the weekend.I felt like I played some decent golf out there. A couple of tentative putts, couple of loose shots, but all in all a decent finish and if I can get off to a better start tomorrow then you never know.Having recovered from a slow start on Thursday to post a decent first round, McIlroy carded an opening-hole blemish for the second day running after finding the bunker with his approach to the par-four. McIlroy the Dubai king? A look back at McIlroys Dubai wins McIlroy bounced back from a three-putt bogey at the fourth to sink a 15-footer at the next, but lost further ground when he failed to get up and down from just off the eighth green.A missed par save from seven feet completed a front-nine 38, before McIlroy dropped back to level par for the week with another three-putt at the 11th.After saving par from five feet at the next, the 26-year-old found the par-five 13th green in two and two-putted for the first of four birdies along the closing holes. McIlroy claimed a three-shot win at the Emirates GC last year The four-time major champion followed a close-range birdie at the 16th by nearly reaching the green off the tee at the par-four next to move another stroke closer to the lead, before finishing his round in style by holing a 20-footer at the last.I missed a few short putts and wasnt really committing to the lines that I was picking, McIlroy added. Birdieing the last three holes definitely gives me a little bit of momentum heading into the weekend. In a way Im thankful that Im not out as one of the last pairings tomorrow, because I feel that Ill get some of the better conditions and the course will be a little more receptive.Watch the Dubai Desert Classic throughout the weekend live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Third round coverage gets underway live on Saturday from 9am. Also See: WATCH: McIlroys future win? First round highlights Desert Classic leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Nike Air Force One Mid Top . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Air Max 97 Silver Bullet . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. http://www.fundfdr.org/ . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Air Force 1 Clearance . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Friday was exciting for fans of the Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Lakers for varying reasons.The Suns provided a thrilling finish with a last-second one-point overtime win at New Orleans. The Lakers surprised many with a double-digit home victory over the Golden State Warriors.On Sunday night, the two youngest teams in the Pacific Division get together for the first time this season when the Suns visit the Lakers.The Suns have won two of their first six games and are getting significant production from Devin Booker, who is averaging 19.5 points after a solid rookie campaign. The second-year guard scored 38 points and hit two-game-tying baskets late in regulation in Fridays 112-111 win decided on P.J. Tuckers inbounds pass to T.J. Warren for the game-winning backdoor dunk.It was hard to say which was more impressive, the dunk or the fact Tucker was defended by Anthony Davis.Tuck, man, made a phenomenal play, Warren said. It was an amazing pass, using his basketball IQ. It was just a perfect play.It was the second straight overtime victory for the Suns and their third overtime game of the week. Phoenix also is the fifth team in NBA history to play three overtime games through the first six games of a season and has won consecutive overtime games for the first time since Feb. 27-28, 2011.We play this game at the end of every practice called 95-95, Suns coach Earl Watson said. The team that reaches 100 in two minutes wins, so we are used to this. I dont mean for it to go into overtime every two games. I like the fact that our guys never stop fighting.The Lakers are coming off seasons of 17 and 21 wins, respectively. Last year, Los Angeles needed 18 games to get its third winn and in 2014-15, it took 12 games for the Lakers to reach three wins.ddddddddddddHonestly, were looking at the big picture and the big picture isnt beating Golden State and then losing Sunday night at home, Los Angeles coach Luke Walton said. The big picture is we make it really hard on teams that come into Staples Center and get wins, and so far weve had two home games against two really good teams and won both.Los Angeles reached its third win by getting 20 points apiece from Lou Williams and Julian Randle in a 117-97 blowout of the Warriors. Randle shot 10 of 18 from the floor and had a key block of Draymond Green at the rim while Williams had at least 10 points in the fourth quarter for the third straight game.Hes a monster, Walton said of Randle, who is shooting 59 percent this season. I mean he is. Hes as big, strong and quick as anyone in the league.It also was Los Angeles third win against a team who made the postseason last year. The Lakers opened the season by beating the Houston Rockets and before Friday also won in Atlanta.Its a good start for us, and its a great win for us, Randle said. It shows how good we can be, but weve got to continue to build on it.Los Angeles held Golden State to 5-of-32 from behind the arc and is allowing opponents to make 27.9 percent of their 3-pointers.Phoenix has won 11 of the last 13 meetings with the Lakers. Sunday is the first meeting between the teams without Kobe Bryant on the roster since April 14, 1996, when Cedric Ceballos scored 23 points in a 118-114 Los Angeles win at the Inglewood Forum. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz