Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

27.07.2019 07:56
This time of the year is a brutal reminder about Antworten

the business side of the NFL. Great players are released Womens Ameer Abdullah Jersey , and when that happens, speculation on where they’ll land next has become one of the great off-season NFL traditions.Enter Matt Bryant, one of the all-time great kickers in Atlanta Falcons and NFL history, released today:From the post by Dave Choate, Falcoholic blogger extraordinaire, and restaurant quality human being:I cannot relate to the phrase ‘a comfort to Vikings fans every time he trotted out to try a kick.’Full stop.Dan Bailey isn’t under contract for 2019 Marcus Epps Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , and the Vikings need a kicker, but if it’s not Bailey I think they’d look for someone younger than Bryant. I’m not sure what direction they go, but it seems Bryant would be the perfect candidate in a long line of quality kickers who come to Minnesota, who suddenly can’t hit water if they fell out of a boat whilst in the middle of Lake Minnetonka. Folks, if the second most accurate kicker in NFL history can get the yips in Minnesota like Bailey did, then most assuredly Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Matt Bryant could be the next kicker/nightmare/fever dream/wide left the Vikings sign. The last pick of Day 3 answered questions from the Twin Cities media"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL DraftTranscript: Conference Call with Minnesota Vikings third-round pick Alexander Mattison New,10commentsThe last pick of Day 3 answered questions from the Twin Cities mediaCDTShareTweetShareShareTranscript: Conference Call with Minnesota Vikings third-round pick Alexander Mattison Brian Losness-USA TODAY SportsAfter a flurry of trade activity, the Minnesota Vikings made Boise State running back Alexander Mattison the final selection of Round 3 of the 2019 NFL Draft. Shortly after he was picked, he got an opportunity to sit down and answer a few questions from the Twin Cities media on a conference call.Thanks to the Minnesota Vikings’ Public Relations department, we have the transcript of that call for your reading pleasure. It’s not as long as the other two Conference Call transcripts we’ve published thus far, but it’s still provides a little insight.I’d like to thank Coach [Mike] Zimmer Trae Waynes Jersey , Rick Spielman, Coach [Kennedy] Polamalu, the entire coaching staff and the Vikings organization for believing in me and giving me the chance to make my dreams turn to reality. I am just so blessed right now. I really can’t explain the emotion. I am so grateful and I can’t wait to become a Viking, get out there and get to work and be able to produce for this organization.Q: Can you walk us through the end of the 2018 season and how you handled the workload with the amount of carries you had?A: It was just the right timing. We needed some things to happen and I was able to put myself in a position to step up to the plate. I told my coaches, “I’ll never shy away from anything.” I am so grateful that they were able to tell me, “We are going to put the team on your back. You’re going to get these carries here and carries there.” Half of the time I didn’t even realize how many carries I had during those games. It felt amazing to be able to get out there and play with my brothers. I just gave it everything I had and laid it on the line. I knew that in order for us to be successful Eric Kendricks Jersey , I was going to have to do that so that was how those games played out and my mentality on that.Q: What would you say your biggest strength is at running back?A: I think my versatility is a part of it. I think I also am a smart football player. I feel like I make great decisions while I am out there on the field. I play very instinctive. Along with that, that versatility kind of pays off and I think that makes me the back that I am.Q: What is your mindset in absorbing contact getting short yardage situations?A: I love it. All last season I played with the mindset of playing fast and physical. That is the first thing you’ll hear come out of my mouth after any game is if I played fast and physical or not. That is the kind of style I look to play and hopefully I can come and bring that to Minnesota.Q: How important is this for your family given some of the hardships you’ve faced growing up?A: It’s very important. That is part of the reason why I kind of decided to come out. A lot of it had to do with making the decision for myself but also thinking about my family. It’s been a long road and I am just so grateful for this moment right now.Q: What are your thoughts of coming in and playing behind Dalvin Cook?A: I am just looking forward to the opportunity to come in and go ahead and be anything that the teams need me to be- special teams, offense. I am willing to work and put in the work and contribute as much as I can and any way that I can. I am just going to work my butt off. I am looking forward to play with Dalvin. I’ve watched him play and I look up to how he runs and how he carries himself. I can’t wait to get in there and collaborate and make that running back backfield a dynamic duo.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz