Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.07.2019 13:26
rsonal standpoint but from a society stand point, Antworten

HAMILTON, N.Y. -- Tom Rivard scored 17 points and Colgate won its home opener with a 91-68 victory over Division III Union (N.Y.) on Tuesday night in the Holy City Hoops Classic.Rivard was 6 of 11 from the floor. Jordan Swopshire and Will Rayman added 15 points apiece for the Raiders (2-4), who bounced back from an 81-78 overtime loss at Columbia and snapped a three-game skid. Sean OBrien chipped in 11 points.Deshon Burgess had 20 points and six assists to lead Union. Kevin Weckworth scored 12 points and Greg King had 11.The Raiders took the lead for good three minutes into the game and had a 12-point lead at halftime. Colgate stretched its lead to 83-61 with about five minutes to play.It was the first meeting between the schools since the 1982-83 season. Tom Brady Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Tedy Bruschi Youth Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Drew-Bledsoe-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Julian Edelman Youth Jersey .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. New England Patriots Jerseys . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. RIO DE JANEIRO -- In an upcoming interview with Vogue magazine, reigning WNBA MVP Elena Delle Donne publicly reveals she is gay and is engaged to her longtime partner.It was just one of those articles where they came into my home, spent a couple days with me, and [fiancee] Amanda [Clifton] is a huge part of my life, Delle Donne, a Chicago Sky star, told reporters in Rio, where she is playing for Team USA. So to leave her out wouldnt have made any sense. Its not a coming out article or anything. Ive been with her for a very long time now, and people who are close to me know that, and thats that.The article states Delle Donne and Clifton were engaged June 2.Even though her relationship is now public, Delle Donne said she still plans to keep her private life private.As the future keeps moving on, I dont plan on having our relationship out in the public and all this media on it, she said, but obviously theres excitement right now because people see it for the first time.In hindsight, there were clues that they were engaged in plain sight even before Wednesdays news. Weeks ago, a photo of Clifton was posted on social media showing her next to a sign that read, Will You Marry Me? and a caption that read, I obviously said yes!The couple has been photographed frequently together in the past, too. But, as Delle Donne explained, respect for Cliftons privacy contributed to them not formally discussing their relationship before now.I deciided Im not at all going to hide anything, Delle Donne said.ddddddddddddShe added that her Sky teammates have known about the relationship.They know Amanda, Delle Donne said. Shes always around. Its nothing crazy.Delle Donne is now at least the third member of the U.S. Olympic womens basketball team to announce her same-sex marriage. In May 2015, center Brittney Griner was married to fellow WNBA player Glory Johnson (though Griner filed for divorce less than a month later). Two months earlier, Seimone Augustus married aspiring actress LaTaya Varnier -- but not before Team USA coach Geno Auriemma took time during a three-day national team camp to give Augustus some impromptu dancing lessons for her wedding.Sue Bird, who is also a member of Team USA, said shes definitely proud of her Olympic teammate and pleased that Delle Donnes disclosure isnt as big of a deal as it could have been in years past.Thats probably the best part of the story is that its not a huge deal anymore, Bird said. Definitely from a personal standpoint but from a society stand point, thats where we wanted to get. We wanted be in this place where its not a big deal. We want to be in this place where you dont even have to make an announcement. Its a non-issue to me in a lot of ways.The U.S. womens team opens Olympic play on Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz