Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.07.2019 13:27
hamstring injury.UP NEXTRed Sox: Antworten

For a few hours on Sunday afternoon, the line between hope and despair teetered back and forth between two of the rookie clubs of the split, Apex Gaming and Team Envy (NV). Apex needed seemingly divine intervention to make the postseason, including losses by NV in its two weekend games.Apex had to defeat playoff teams Team Liquid and Counter Logic Gaming, and Apexs glimmer of hope stretched into a belief it could actually make the playoffs after NV lost to Phoenix1. Apex took care of business against the pair of postseason squads: a 2-1 victory against Team Liquid, and a 2-1 win against Counter Logic Gaming. After a split that was anything but smooth, the Lions of Apex, inconsistent or not, could get into the postseason as the 6-seed as long as NVs slide continued against Echo Fox in the final match of the regular season.Pretty much, we were like, F--- it, said veteran support Alex Xpecial Chu after Apexs triumph over defending champions CLG. We played, like, three scrim sets this week, which is about nine games. Usually, we play around two a day and in [a week] 10, so we played, like, nothing. The reason why we did so well was -- I mean, not to brag or anything -- this week I pretty much said to myself, Im just going to say everything and make all the decisions as much as I can, and just say it and have my team listen to it. And that worked out really, really well in our games, and I honestly think thats the reason why were doing so well, because one person having all the control makes it 10 times easier to play the game.One of the biggest narratives this split behind-the-scenes for teams has been the decision between being a democratic club or a general-led club. In the case of Cloud9 -- once led by the singular voice of former captain Hai Hai Lam -- its switched from having a general-led team to becoming more of a democratic squad, with all the team members having input in how to play around the map. For some teams, having five voices can be the ticket to the success, but for others, it could cause disconnection, chaos, and disagreement if all five members arent on the same page or speak the same language.When it comes to having one voice, it can succeed if that player has the right mindset and experience, but could also cause problems by neglecting other members on the team.Honestly, I dont really care too much, said Xpecial on the chance NV could slip up against Echo Fox to allow Apex into the postseason. I mean, yes, I want to make playoffs, a chance to go to Worlds. I think wed beat Cloud9, but in the end, two days ago, I was thinking were done. And for us to be at this level, we dont deserve to go to playoffs if NV wins. They are in control, and its up to them to lose it. And yeah, I want to make playoffs, but at the same time, we didnt perform this whole split. Theres really no reason for us to deserve playoffs or anything like that. Yeah, were a stronger team than NV right now, sure, but we lost to them twice already.And he was right.If you were to select a team to go up against Cloud9 out of the bottom five teams in the league, Team Envy probably would be your third or fourth pick directly behind Phoenix1, Apex, and maybe even NRG Esports. Envys second half of the season has been a disaster; on paper, stats, and by simply watching the teams play, Apex was the stronger team. Except, as Xpecial mentioned, when Apex had the opportunity to wrangle away the sixth-place spot from NV, the Lions lost, giving Team Envy the all-important tie breaker in head-to-head matchups.I think I really wasted my last two and a half years, he said. If I had my knowledge I have now two and a half years ago when I first left TSM, Id be leading teams to a good spot. Except that, I just didnt know, and it really sucks because Ive had the knowledge the whole time. I just didnt have confidence in myself and anyone have confidence in me to lead the charge. Personally, I dont like to be the guy that is super hard on people -- making sure they follow the calls and whatnot -- but thats apparently whats needed for a team. Maybe its different next year or was different before, but my perception right now is that I have knowledge, I should have been the guy doing that from the very beginning.After I had finished the interview, NV pierced any sort of hope Apex had left in its season, sweeping Echo Fox in a standard affair. But in my last question to Xpecial, I asked in the scenario where NV did beat the hapless 1-16 (now 1-17) Foxes, what he wanted to say to the fans of him and Apex heading into the offseason.I think this last week is a good representation of where we should be, he answered. Weve been learning a lot throughout this whole split, and it sucks it came so late in the season. But thanks you guys for supporting us, and Ill be back next split. Well go off. [Were] definitely going to do way better next split as a team than we are during this split because things are different now.The summer of 2016 will be remembered as a learning experience for Xpecial and the rest of Apex from the players to management.Hopefully when the calendar turns to the new year and the 2017 split begins, the spring will be remembered as the season where Xpecial and Apex took what they learned in the summer and applied it to becoming a force in its sophomore stint. Mike Palmateer Maple Leafs Jersey . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Mike Palmateer Jersey . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.officialmapleleafsfanstore.com/authentic-mats-sundin-maple-leafs-jersey/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Andreas Johnsson Maple Leafs Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Tiger Williams Jersey . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Hanley Ramirez fielded the grounder to first and saw Mike Trout steamrolling toward home. Ramirez rushed his throw just enough to send it sailing -- and to hand a victory to the Los Angeles Angels.Ramirezs throwing error to the plate on Daniel Navas bases-loaded grounder allowed two runs to score, and the Angels walked off with a stunning 2-1 win over the Boston Red Sox on Thursday night.The Angels rallied in the ninth against Boston closer Brad Ziegler (2-5), loading the bases with one out on singles by Trout, Albert Pujols and Andrelton Simmons.Pinch-hitter Nava then poked a potential game-ending grounder to first, but Ramirezs throw went flying past catcher Sandy Leon to the backstop, allowing Trout and pinch-runner Ji-Man Choi to end Bostons season-high fourth straight loss.We just gave ourselves a chance at the end of the game, Trout said. (Nava) put the ball in play, and he made the defense make a play.Or not, in the case of Ramirez, who grimly accepted responsibility.That cant happen, Ramirez said. I know better, and I know when Ive got Trout on third and a ground ball, but still Ive got to make that one. I kind of threw it and started running before I threw it.Ramirezs years of defensive misadventures are the stuff of nightmares for fans of the nearby Dodgers and the Red Sox.Thats a routine play that Hanley has made many times over, Boston manager John Farrell said. Unfortunately, we didnt execute defensively tonight as a club. ... Knowing the speed of Trout, he burned his throw at first base, and that was that.Ramirezs woes were set up by another shaky ninth from Ziegler, who lost for the second straight day and blew his third save of the season. The closer gave up a ninth-inning homer by Detroits Miguel Cabrera on Wednesday.It didnt work out, but theres a lot of other things you can point to that went wrong, Ziegler said.Ziegler and Ramirez wasted eight innings of seven-hit ball from David Price. The $217 million left-hander outdueled Jered Weaver, who pitched six-hit ball into the sixth inning, but was resigned to another hard-luck loss.I kept battling against a guy that was doing his thing, Weaver said. HHe made some good pitches, but the boys never stopped.dddddddddddd They kept grinding, and we were able to pull it out there in the ninth. It was awesome.David Ortiz reached base three times as the Red Sox opened an 11-game West Coast road trip with another heartbreaker for their sixth loss in seven games.Cam Bedrosian (2-0) pitched the ninth for Los Angeles.Boston scored in the third when Leon singled, scampered to third on Brock Holts single and came home on Mookie Betts fly to left.THE DAVID IS RIGHTPrice has been inconsistent over the past six weeks, mixing a handful of strong starts with rocky outings. He followed up eight shutout innings against Tampa Bay before the All-Star break by allowing 22 hits in 11 1/3 innings over his past two starts.He was back in form against the struggling Angels, limiting them to seven singles and one walk while striking out six. With the tying run on first in the eighth, Price struck out Kole Calhoun with a 94-mph fastball on his 109th and final pitch.ADIOS PAPIThe Angels paid an entertaining tribute to the retiring Ortiz before the game. A few Los Angeles players and coaches wore sunglasses, gold chains and backward caps while presenting Ortiz with a painting of himself. Ortiz and Pujols shared a long hug and then stood together in center field for the national anthem.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: Ortiz will get a rest day this weekend against one of the Angels two left-handed starters, Hector Santiago and Tyler Skaggs.Angels: Manager Mike Scioscia believes infielder Cliff Pennington will be ready to come off the disabled list Sunday as scheduled. He has played only three games since May 12 while struggling with a hamstring injury.UP NEXTRed Sox: Rick Porcello (13-2, 3.57 ERA) is in outstanding form with five consecutive winning starts as he tries to become the fourth 14-game winner in the majors.Angels: Tim Lincecum (2-4, 8.70 ERA) is still struggling mightily in his comeback season. He gave up eight runs and seven hits while getting just four outs against Houston last weekend. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz