Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.10.2018 01:07
-high eight steals, Sidney Cook scored 14 points with 12 rebounds and Virginia Tech held off No. 17 Tennessee 67-63 on Sunday, d Antworten

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- Chanette Hicks had 24 points and a career-high eight steals, Sidney Cook scored 14 points with 12 rebounds and Virginia Tech held off No. 17 Tennessee 67-63 on Sunday, defeating the Lady Vols for the second-straight season.Vanessa Panousis had 16 points for the Hokies (6-0), who won 57-43 in Knoxville after losing the previous seven meetings.The Lady Vols (3-2), who lost their second straight, closed the first half on a 19-7 run to take a 31-28 lead. Virginia Tech made 11 of 20 shots in the third, while Tennessee was 5 of 14, to take a 55-44 lead.Samantha Hill pushed the lead to 13 before the Lady Vols battled back, closing within 62-61 on a Mercedes Russell layup with 43 seconds left. Hicks answered with a layup, but failed to convert the 3-point play and after a Tennessee miss, Hicks made two free throws with 12 seconds left. Tennessee got a bucket but Hill closed it out with a free throw.Russell led Tennessee with 17 points and 14 rebounds and her three blocked shots moved her into the career top 10. Ivan Nova Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. David Freese Jersey . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. http://www.piratesrookiestore.com/Pirates-Austin-Meadows-Kids-Jersey/ . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Kent Tekulve Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Starling Marte Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Even Luke Lewis admits he was lucky to walk off ANZ Stadium with the Clive Churchill Medal around his neck on Sunday.The veteran back-rower was a controversial selection for best on ground in Cronullas 14-12 drought-breaking NRL grand final win over Melbourne, beating out match-winner Andrew Fifita.Fifita turned in a game-changing performance - running for a mammoth 191 metres, making 11 tackle busts and 30 tackles.Thats as well as scoring the match-winning try in the 69th minute in which he carried five defenders over the line.While Lewis was dynamic and proved a constant threat on the right edge, ran for 140 metres, made 26 tackles in an 80-minute effort and went within inches of scoring at try, only to be denied by a desperate Blake Green tackle, Fifita was roundly considered to be the standout.When they read my name out I felt like crying, Lewis said.I pinched myself and thought Is this really happening? The first thing I thought about is Im the person lucky enough to go up and get this medal.The 17 guys should be walking up there wwith me.dddddddddddd I know you cant do that but if it werent for them, I wouldnt be here.Lewis was arguably the most controversial Clive Churchill selection since Daly Cherry-Evans, who was awarded the prized medal in a losing side in the 2013 decider.The grand final win provided Lewis with his second premiership ring, after he also helped the Panthers to the 2003 title as a spiky-haired 20-year-old winger.After being a part of breaking Cronullas 50-year premiership drought, coach Shane Flanagan lauded Lewis as one of the key pieces of their title-winning puzzle.Flanagan said the decision to lure Lewis from Penrith four years ago helped turn around the culture of the club.I had a philosophy when I started coaching, the only rep player we had was Gal, Flanagan said.He was making 200 metres every week and we needed to change that.I needed to get some rep players in the club and Luke Lewis was one guy I wanted. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz