Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.07.2019 09:51
The UFC will finally venture into Latin America and heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez will lead the charge. [url=http://www.jo Antworten

The UFC will finally venture into Latin America and heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez will lead the charge. Cheap Jordans Free Shipping . UFC president Dana White announced at a press conference on Tuesday that Velasquez will return from a shoulder injury to defend his title against Fabricio Werdum at "The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America" finale on Nov. 15 in Mexico City. "Its the no brainer," White said. "This is where all the baddest fighters have come from for years. This is the new martial art people are taking all over the world. Its no secret the best fighters forever have come from Mexico and Latin America. It has always needed to happen." Velasquez, born in Salinas, California to Mexican immigrants, has been sidelined with a torn labrum in his shoulder since his last title defence, a TKO victory over Junior Dos Santos at UFC 166 last October. "Its a great honour for me," the champion said through a translator. "Im ready for this ... and its going to be a dream come true that i get to fight here in Mexico. Velasquez had surgery in December and fully expects to be prepared for the fight that culminates his participation as a coach on the hit reality show opposite Werdum. The show will feature a group of fighters from two weight classes - bantamweight (135 pounds) and featherweight (145 pounds). "Im going to do whatever I can do to fight here in Mexico and Im going to do whatever it takes to give a good fight," Velasquez said. White was quick to dispel any potential jinxes that could come in the form of a training injury or any other physical misfortunes that do occur in a contact sport. "Obviously, I think having Cain here is important. Its a contact sport, anything can happen," White said. "I want to make sure that when we come to Mexico for the first time we bring the best fighters and the best fights." "Hes a young guy, he should be healing up pretty well." On the other had, Werdum wouldnt mind facing a less-than perfect champion. "I dont mind if Cain wants to fight with injury because I would love it," the Brazilian said laughing, also through a translator. As for the other fights on the card. White says its too early to predict anything. "Its so far away. As we get closer well start to build the card," he said. "You know i want to come into Mexico with a bang." "People are going to come from all over the world to see this event. Believe me, its a monumental event," he added. "Weve been talking about it for years and years. People are going to come from all over the world to see this event." Cheap Nike Air Jordan Retro 13 . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. Cheap Jordan Retro 11 Sale . Rodriguez, who has steadfastly denied using banned substances while with the New York Yankees, made the decision nearly four weeks after arbitrator Fredric Horowitz largely upheld the discipline issued last summer by baseball Commissioner Bud Selig. "I think its a good move for him," former Commissioner Fay Vincent said. http://www.jordanscheapchinawholesale.com/ .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - The Texas Rangers have activated Yu Darvish from the 15-day disabled list to start Sundays game against Tampa Bay and optioned right-hander Nick Martinez to Double-A Frisco. Darvish had been on the DL with neck stiffness. The right-hander made his final spring training start on March 16. Martinez pitched well in his major league debut Saturday night, allowing three runs and four hits over six innings agaiinst the Rays. Cheap Jordan Retro Shoes For Sale. He was in line for a victory until Tampa Bay scored twice in the eighth off Neal Cotts en route to a 5-4 win. "Hes going to pitch for the Texas Rangers as we move forward at some point for a long time," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "Dont read anything too much into the fact hes been sent back down." Martinez will pitch either Thursday or Friday for Frisco. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz