Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.07.2019 09:52
HOUSTON -- The Texans have a starting quarterback. [url=http://www.cheapwizardsjerseyssale.com/kids-jeff-green-wizards-jers ey/]J Antworten

HOUSTON -- The Texans have a starting quarterback. Jeff Green Wizards Jersey . Now they need star wide receiver Andre Johnson back in the fold. New coach Bill OBrien named Ryan Fitzpatrick the starter, an announcement overshadowed somewhat by Johnsons absence Tuesday on the first day of a mandatory three-day mini-camp. Johnson hasnt participated in any of the teams voluntary off-season workouts and said last month that he wouldnt attend these workouts, either. On Tuesday, he missed the opening day of workouts that are the last before training camp in late July. Fitzpatrick signed with the team in the off-season a day before Matt Schaub was traded to the Raiders and OBrien made him compete with the three other quarterbacks on the roster for the starting job. "He definitely earned it," OBrien said. "He earned it with his preparation. He earned it with his accuracy. He earned it with his command at the line of scrimmage." A former starter for the Buffalo Bills, the nine-year veteran started nine games last season for Tennessee after Jake Locker was injured. Fitzpatrick threw for 2,454 yards and 14 touchdowns last season. "This is where I wanted to be," Fitzpatrick said. "I wanted another shot at it. I wanted another chance to be the guy." OBrien said this decision doesnt mean that things cant change as the year progresses. "Everybody on our team every single day has to go out there and earn their spot on the team, earn their starting spot," OBrien said. "So quarterback is no different. We have confidence in his ability to lead our football team. Hes done a really good job in the off-season of picking up our system and hes executed it well." Case Keenum, who took over as starter when Schaub was benched last season, T.J. Yates and rookie Tom Savage are vying to be the backup to Fitzpatrick. "With all three of those guys we need just a little bit more consistency," OBrien said. "It has nothing to do with effort or work ethic. Those guys have all worked extremely hard. Theyve all done what weve asked them to do." Johnson has said he has not asked for a trade but last month wondered if Houston was "still the place for me." The 32-year-old receiver is Houstons longest-tenured player after joining the franchise in its second season. OBrien said that he has spoken to and text messaged with Johnson, but wouldnt reveal any details. He said he isnt concerned that Johnson has missed the implementation of his new offence. "I believe based on the different systems that hes been in that hed be able to pick up on our system," OBrien said. "Hes a bright guy, a very bright guy and a guy thats done a lot in this league. So I think hed be able to figure it out." OBrien also doesnt think that Johnsons absence is taking away from the rest of the teams work. "Its really about the guys that are here and theyre working extremely hard," OBrien said. "They dont seem to be too distracted." With Johnson out, Houstons young group of receivers is led by last years first-round pick DeAndre Hopkins and includes third-year players DeVier Posey and Keshawn Martin. "Weve thrown a lot at them," OBrien said. "Its not easy to play receiver in this system and those guys seem to be getting better every day." Houston had preseason Super Bowl aspirations last year, but wound up with an NFL-worst 2-14 record. Rather than choosing a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick, they chose defensive lineman Jadeveon Clowney, who is recovering from surgery to repair a sports hernia and also not at the mini-camp. Washington Wizards Jerseys . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. Juwan Howard Jersey . - Tom Brady and the Patriots routed the Bengals and quieted the doubters. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseyssale.com/kids-bradley-beal-wizards-jersey/ . The alley-oop looked easy -- just like everything else after halftime for the Miami Heat. James scored 32 points, Wade added 22 points and eight assists, and the Heat trailed by 11 early in the second half before running away to a 107-88 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. DETROIT -- Even when hes behind in the count, Victor Martinez is a tough hitter to face these days. "You cant set Victor Martinez up -- hes just too good at getting the barrel to the ball," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "I dont think it matters what pitch you throw, hes generally going to find a way to do it." Martinez hit a solo homer in sixth inning and Miguel Cabrera also went deep for the Tigers, who won their eighth straight game Wednesday night, 3-2 over the Houston Astros. Martinezs homer came on an 0-2 pitch, when Astros starter Brad Peacock tried to throw a high fastball past the designated hitter. "I have no idea how Victor Martinez even hit that pitch," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "That was up in his eyes and, he not only got a bat on it, he knocked it out of the park." Martinez extended his hitting streak to 10 games, and Rick Porcello (5-1) allowed two runs and seven hits in 6 2-3 innings for the surging Tigers, who remained five games ahead of the second-place Chicago White Sox in the AL Central. Porcello struck out five and walked two. Even Detroits maligned bullpen looked impressive Wednesday. Joba Chamberlain got four outs in relief, striking out the side in the eighth. Joe Nathan pitched the ninth for his seventh save in nine chances. He struck out two, getting Matt Dominguez swinging with a man on third to preserve the win. Houston has lost five straight and seven of eight. Peacock (0-3) allowed three runs and four hits in 6 2-3 innings. He struck out four and walked four. After a slow start, Cabrera is again swinging the bat with authority for the Tigers. After homering in a four-hit, four-RBI performance Tuesday night, he stepped to the plate with a man on Wednesday and lifted a drive to deep right. Houstons George Springer tried valiantly to make the catch at the wall, but the ball nicked off his glove and went over, and the outfielder fell to the ground. It was Cabreras fourth homer of the year. Porcello allowed a run in the third when Marwin&nbssp;Gonzalez doubled and eventually scored on Dexter Fowlers groundout, but the Detroit infield turned double plays in the fifth and sixth to help the 25-year-old right-hander. Troy Brown Jr. Wizards Jersey. In the fifth, Gonzalez was on first and took off toward second when Jose Altuve hit a grounder up the middle. Detroit second baseman Ian Kinsler, in the area because of the steal attempt, simply picked up the ball, stepped on the bag and threw to first for the double play. Martinez homered to right to make it 3-1. It was his sixth home run of the season, and hes now hitting .318 with only five strikeouts all year. With two strikes on him, Martinez was ready for a fastball. "I was looking high fastball," Martinez said. "As soon as I saw it, I was making sure that I get on top." Houston answered with a run in the seventh, chasing Porcello. Marc Krauss hit a two-out double, Dominguez followed with a single, and Gonzalez singled to drive in Krauss. Chamberlain came on and retired Altuve with men on first and second to end that threat. The big reliever then struck out three in the eighth. "Brad was the first one on the stairs and said, You got the eighth," Chamberlain said. "I figured after we got out of the (seventh) that was going to be the case. Just prepare, look up and see whos going to be coming up for their lineup, and kind of a mental plan of what you want to do. It worked out." Nathan entered in the ninth and allowed a two-out walk to Krauss. Pinch-runner Jonathan Villar stole second and third, but Dominguez went down swinging to end it. NOTES: The game started after a 9-minute rain delay, and the wet weather persisted during the early innings. ... Detroits Torii Hunter had his hitting streak snapped at 13 games. ... Peacock has gone eight straight starts -- dating to last season -- without allowing more than three earned runs. ... Springer struck out three times. ... Detroits Drew Smyly (2-1) faces Houstons Dallas Keuchel (2-2) on Thursday in a matchup of former college teammates at Arkansas. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz