Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.08.2019 03:06
full-time series drivers needing a win to q Antworten

In a viral video released by the European Tour on Friday, world No. 2 Rory McIlroy answered questions from 9-year-old Little Billy on a wide assortment of topics that varied from his decision to skip the Olympics to what golf clubs he might use in 2017.McIlroy, who played along and was a good sport through it all, chuckled at nearly every question tossed his way, sometimes with an uncomfortable awkwardness that lent itself to the authenticity of the session. Some of the playful queries on serious topics included:? If youre so tough, how come youre so scared of a little mosquito? (This came in reference to McIlroy skipping the Rio Olympics in August in part because of the Zika virus scare that has been linked to birth defects in children.) McIlroy replied that he was looking forward to having kids someday and a few people used that excuse and I sort of jumped on the bandwagon.? Whos your favorite girrrrrl tennis player? (McIlroy was expecting to marry former world No. 1 tennis player Caroline Wozniacki before he broke off the engagement in 2014.) After struggling to find an answer, McIlroy conceded, Honestly, Billy, Ive stopped following womens tennis the last couple of years.??Showing a photo of some of McIlroys past hairstyles, Billy asked, What weeeere you thinking? (It was a phase and I should have listened to my dad, came McIlroys response.)? Little Billy told the four-time major champ that he wanted to interview Tiger Woods next. The 9-year-old asked whether McIlroy could put in a good word for him with Woods.Ill put in a good word for you, McIlroy said. Id love to see you interview Tiger. Id love to see that.The youngster followed up by asking whether he should ask Woods for career advice or chat-up (pickup) lines.Chat-up lines, McIlroy said. Hes been pretty successful in both areas, but I dont see why you couldnt ask him both questions.??In possibly the first time a U.S. president-elect and a former One Direction singer were mentioned in the same sentence, Little Billy posed the question, Who tries the hardest to be your friend, Donald Trump or Niall Horan?They both love golf, McIlroy answered. I think thats a great thing. And because Im good at it, its nice to have a relationship. Id say Trump tried a little harder than Niall did.? With Nike exiting the golf club business and McIlroy a major endorser of the brand, Little Billy asked the Northern Irishman what kind of clubs he should get for Christmas if he wanted ones just like McIlroys next year.McIlroy deftly replied that Santa would know, stopping the kid in his tracks.So what was McIlroy expecting from the cub reporter?It was a lot of fun, McIlroy said Saturday. [I got a call] the week before and [was asked], how close to the bone can we go? And I said, look, I dont mind, you can go as close as you want. Wasnt quite expecting some of the questions that came up, but it was all in good fun.McIlroy, who shot 68 in Round 3 of the DP World Tour Championship, where the interview with Little Billy occurred, scrambled as best he could considering the circumstances.I definitely had to put my thinking hat on a couple of times and try to wiggle out a couple of them as best I could,?McIlroy said.The interview, which aired Friday, ended with Little Billy offering an early wedding gift to McIlroy, who is engaged to American Erica Stoll. When McIlroy opened the box full of socks, he looked at Little Billy with a bemused expression.Just in case you get cold feet again, the 9-year-old said. Oleksandr Zinchenko Manchester City Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Fabian Delph Jersey . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http://www.authenticmanchestercityshop.com/Authentic-David-Silva-Manchester-City-Jersey/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Daniel Grimshaw Manchester City Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Aymeric Laporte Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. CHICAGO -- NASCAR says Kyle Buschs winning truck in Friday nights race has failed inspection for being too low in the rear.Any penalties for the No. 18 Toyota will be announced in the coming week.Busch won his 46th Truck Series race when he pulled away on an overtime restart at Chicagoland Speedway, ending the hopes for many full-time series drivers needing a win to quality for the Chasee for the championship playoff.dddddddddddd.NASCAR didnt announce any technical issues after the race but confirmed the failed inspection Saturday morning.Daniel Hemric finished second, joining Timothy Peters as the final two drivers to quality for the Chase. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz