Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.08.2019 03:08
depth has helped the Falcons lead the leagu Antworten

Imad Wasim, the Pakistan allrounder, wants the team to rid itself of the label of being an inconsistent side. While accepting that inconsistency has been a feature of the team of late, Imad said it was now time for change, and hoped the nine-wicket T20 win at Old Trafford against England two weeks ago pointed to a brighter future in limited-overs cricket.We have decided now, as a group, that we will be consistent, Imad said in an interview at Dubai Sports City, where the team has been training in the build-up to the T20 series against West Indies. The label, people say that we are inconsistent, which is true, basically, so I think now things have to change, it has to change for the betterment of Pakistan cricket, and were trying to show some skill level and the intensity that we did in Manchester. Were just changing the trend now.Imad hailed Mickey Arthur, calling him a brilliant coach, but said his role extended only as far as planning, and that the players would need to take greater responsibility in the push towards greater consistency.I worked with [Arthur] in PSL also, with Karachi Kings, and hes a brilliant coach, Imad said. Hes really one of the best coaches. I think hes a brilliant coach, he gave us a lot of confidence, which Waqar [Younis] bhai also did, so what I think is, its up to the players as well, because the players are going to be inside the ground, were going to implement what the coach has told us, what plans should be executed. Obviously the coach, hes a nice guy, and he just supports us in our good and bad days.Pakistan and West Indies will meet in the first T20I in Dubai on Friday. Patrick Roy Jersey . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Matt Nieto Avalanche Jersey http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authentic-anton-lindholm-avalanche-jersey/ . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Philipp Grubauer Jersey . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Samuel Girard Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Taylor Gabriel wouldnt trade his speed for anything.Not even a chance to be built like Falcons teammate Julio Jones.Gabriel, only 5-foot-8 and 165 pounds, doesnt look like a typical NFL player, especially one who has scored in four straight games entering Atlantas visit from the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.Gabriel wasnt drafted out of Abilene Christian but still made Clevelands roster as a rookie in 2014. He played in 29 games before being cut before this season. The Falcons took another look at Gabriels speed and quickly signed the receiver.I think everybody could tell from day one he was a guy who was going to be able to help us in some way because he had such great speed and quickness and that was something we could use, quarterback Matt Ryan said this week.The Gabriel signing one week before the season has turned out to be one of the teams most important personnel decisions of the season.Gabriel, who scored on screen plays of 25 and 35 yards in Atlantas 38-19 win over Arizona last week, has become an important target for Ryan -- even if he is the smallest target.Gabriel looks especially undersized when compared with Atlantas star receiver, the tall and muscular Jones (6-3, 220), who leads the NFL with 1,140 yards receiving.Gabriel paused Wednesday when asked if he wished he could be as big as Jones.Uh, not too many times, he said. Man, I like being fast.But Jones is big and fast.Yeah, hes pretty fast, but I dont think I want to be that big, Gabriel said before adding with a laugh Julio is too big.Gabriel said he was timed at 4.27 seconds in the 40-yard dash when he ran for NFL scouts in college. He has used his speed to catch 21 paasses for 378 yards and four touchdowns.dddddddddddd He also has three carries for 51 yards and a touchdown.The success doesnt keep Gabriel from feeling he must prove himself again and again, especially after he was cut by the Browns. He said his first career two touchdown game doesnt change anything.It feels good but I always go in with a chip on my shoulder, go in just being at the bottom and things like that, Gabriel said Wednesday.Falcons center Alex Mack, who played with Gabriel in Cleveland, described the receiver as kind of a quiet guy who is always doing the right thing and working hard.Added Mack: So to see him have some success is great.Falcons offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, who coached Gabriel one year in Cleveland, said Gabriel can run every route.Hes fearless, Shanahan said Thursday. Hes not scared of anything. Hes a good blocker and obviously he can do screens and stuff like that, too. Anytime you have a receiver who can run the whole route tree, you can use him in a lot of different spots.The offense also was bolstered last week by running back Tevin Colemans return after missing three games with a hamstring injury. Ryan completed passes to eight players in the game.That depth has helped the Falcons lead the league with 32.5 points per game.I think you have to account for a lot of guys when you play us, Ryan said. Thats the fun part of playing quarterback, when you have a lot of really good players at a lot of different positions.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz