Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.08.2019 03:11
e Braves, boosted by Julio Teherans sharp outing, beat the Cardinals 2-0 Saturday in a matchup of NL division leaders. The Brave Antworten

ATLANTA -- Andrelton Simmons and the Braves havent said much about last years NL wild-card loss to the Cardinals. Beating the Cardinals in July wont make up for that playoff defeat. But Simmons said its a start. Simmons hit a two-run double in the eighth inning and the Braves, boosted by Julio Teherans sharp outing, beat the Cardinals 2-0 Saturday in a matchup of NL division leaders. The Braves have won the first two games of the first series between the teams this season. The Cardinals beat the Braves 6-3 at Turner Field in last seasons wild-card game. "Theyre a great team," said Simmons of the Cardinals. "They got us last year in a pretty big game. We owe them some. Its good to see this team beating them." Teheran allowed two hits in seven innings, striking out six and walking one. Simmons bases-loaded, two-out double came on a 99 mph fastball from Trevor Rosenthal. With the count at 2-1, Simmons was looking for a fastball. "I know he was behind in the count and I know hes comfortable with his fastball," Simmons said. "He throws pretty hard. I was ready for it. ... I was just looking for something over the plate and he threw it somewhere I could reach it." Randy Choate (1-1) walked Freddie Freeman to open the eighth. Evan Gattis struck out and Brian McCann singled. Rosenthal relieved and struck out Dan Uggla before walking Chris Johnson to load the bases. Luis Avilan (3-0) pitched a perfect eighth and Craig Kimbrel recorded three outs to earn his 30th save. Cardinals starter Joe Kelly pitched 6 1-3 scoreless innings, allowing seven hits and walking three in only his fourth start of the season and first appearance since July 12. "Very, very impressive," said Cardinals manager Mike Matheny. "It was maybe the best Ive ever seen him throw. Everything. His aggressiveness, his slider, breaking ball, changeup, all of them were as good as Ive seen. "That was exactly what we were asking for, and then some." Kelly may have earned himself another opportunity as the Cardinals No. 5 starter. "I like pitching, period," he said. "To be in the rotation would be awesome but I just take the ball when they tell me and take the opportunity when I get out there. "Im pitching right now in the moment. I feel like my stuff is there, in the zone." Kelly matched Teheran through the sixth before finding trouble in the seventh. With one out, Simmons singled and moved to third on pinch-hitter Joey Terdoslavichs soft double to the left-centre gap. Kelly issued an intentional walk to Jason Heyward to load the bases. Right-hander Michael Maness replaced Kelly and got Justin Upton to ground into an inning-ending double play. Teheran allowed a two-out double to Matt Holliday in the first and then walked Allen Craig. The right-hander permitted only one baserunner -- Jon Jay doubled in the fifth -- through the next six innings. "I think thats the best game Ive ever pitched," Teheran said. "The command I had today, I think thats the best Ive had this year." Holliday was activated off the 15-day disabled list before the game. He had been out since July 12 with a strained right hamstring. Simmons hit eighth as Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez juggled his lineup. Heyward hit leadoff for only the second game this season. Upton, normally the No. 3 hitter, batted second for the first time in 2013. Simmons had two hits. He ranks second on the team with 14 go-ahead RBIs, but said he was overdue to deliver the clutch hit. "I know Ive been struggling with runners in scoring position this year," Simmons said. "Ive been trying, but its nice to see results." NOTES: With two hits and a walk, Johnson is hitting .332 to tie the Cardinals Yadier Molina for the NL lead. Molina was 0 for 3. ... The Cardinals optioned OF-1B Brock Peterson to Triple-A Memphis to clear a roster spot for Holliday. ... Gonzalez said he is 95 per cent certain RHP Brandon Beachy, returning from elbow ligament-replacement surgery in June 2012, will come off the DL to start Monday nights game against Colorado. ... The three-game series ends Sunday night when Atlanta RHP Kris Medlen faces St. Louis rookie RHP Shelby Miller. Drew Bledsoe Womens Jersey . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Rob Gronkowski Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Tedy-Bruschi-Patriots-Jersey/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Drew Bledsoe Patriots Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Sony Michel Patriots Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. LOS ANGELES -- Guard Kobe Paras wont be attending UCLA this fall and wont be playing basketball for the Bruins.The school said Wednesday that Paras has withdrawn from school after failing to meet academic conditions that were part of his admittance.Paras had signed a national letter of intent with the Bruins during the early signing period last November. The 6-foot-5 guard spent the past two years in Los Angeles after growing up in the Philippines. He wwas a senior at Cathedral High School.ddddddddddddParas helped lead the Philippines to a gold medal in the FIBA Asia Under-18 3x3 championship in May 2013. He won the slam dunk contest at the FIBA 3x3 championships in June 2015 while representing the Philippines.Paras father, Benjie, played professionally in the Philippines. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz