Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.08.2019 03:13
ts most high-profiled out of conference h Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Carson Wentz owes some of his success to Sam Bradford.Bradford certainly wasnt thrilled when the Eagles drafted Wentz with the No. 2 overall pick, but he served as a mentor to the rookie throughout the summer until he was traded to Minnesota on Sept. 3.When I first got here, it was good to have Sam and Chase (Daniel), Wentz said Wednesday. I talked to Sam quite a bit and really wanted to dive deeper into this offense. Sam had some good insight on our offense, and he was in a number of other systems as well. We had good conversations. I really built a good relationship with him and I look forward to playing against him.Wentz leads the Eagles (3-2) against Bradford and the unbeaten Vikings (5-0) on Sunday in Philadelphia. While much of the focus centers on the quarterbacks, Wentz isnt getting caught up in the hype.The Vikings are the next game on the schedule. Were excited for it, Wentz said. We have had two tough losses where we didnt execute the way we wanted to. We dont put pressure on ourselves, but at the same time, we play with a sense of urgency that we have to be better. We know that, and we will.Bradford, a former No. 1 overall pick by the Rams, set franchise records in his only season in Philadelphia with 346 completions and a 65 percent completion rate. His 3,725 yards passing in 14 games was the fourth-most in Eagles history. Bradford passed up free agency and signed a two-year, $36 million contract with $22 million guaranteed in March.Then Philadelphia moved up to get the second pick and selected Wentz. Bradford figured his days with the Eagles were numbered. Still, he thought hed get one more season.I was really excited about the year there, Bradford said. I felt like I had a really good spring. I felt like I played well in the preseason. I felt like things were really coming together on offense for us. I looked forward to playing this year there and continuing the chemistry we had built last year.But the Vikings were desperate for a quarterback after losing Teddy Bridgewater to a serious knee injury and they moved quickly to acquire Bradford for a first-round draft pick and a conditional fourth-round.Its turned out to be a win-win trade for both teams.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Cheap NFL Jerseys . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. http://www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/ . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. China Jerseys Online . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Cheap Jerseys Online . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. RENO, Nev. -- Cameron Oliver scored 24 points on 9 of 12 shooting as Nevada cruised to an 83-58 victory against Oregon State on Friday night.Nevada (2-1) took a 48-25 advantage into halftime and never trailed.It was sweet, man. It was sweet, said Oliver, a sophomore who originally signed with Oregon State before starting his collegiate career to Nevada last year. Playing against Oregon State, Ill always have a chip on my shoulder. Every time I play them, I really want to show them that aggression.Oliver left Oregon State after former head coach Craig Robinson was fired in 2014. Oliver said Friday the coaching change led to him leaving the program and coming to Nevada.I think he was focused tonight and he took really good shots and he got into a rhythm and they had absolutely no answer for him at all, Nevada head coach Eric Musselman said.Oliver added seven rebounds.Nevada shot 48 percent from the field. Oregon State (2-2) shot 46 percent.Tres Tinkle led Oregon State (2-2) with 16 points on 7 of 16 shooting. Beaver forward Gligorije Rakocevic scored 10 points with seven rebounds.Were young, Oregon State head coach Wayne Tinkle. We have to understand our scouting report and execution. Those are things we got to get better at. Weve got a lot of guys that havent played any college basketball. We have one senior. But thats really no excuse.Nevada outrebounded Oregon State, 37-32. Wolf Pack forward Jordan Caroline led all playeers with 12 rebounds.dddddddddddd.Nevada guard D.J. Fenner added 17 points.The Wolf Pack jumped out to a 10-4 lead before the first timeout and stretched its lead to 22-10 with 10:32 in the first half when guard Marcus Marshall found Oliver racing toward the basket on a fast break, which he finished with one of his several dunks.On Nevadas final possession of the first half with seven seconds on the clock, Marshall dribbled off the inbound, stopped about eight feet behind the three-point line and converted on yet another Nevada field goal as the first half ended.After entering the break down 23 points, Oregon State failed to cut the deficit under 21 points in the second half.I thought our intensity from the opening tip was really, really good, Musselman said.BIG PICTUREOregon State: After turning the ball over 27 times in a 63-60 upset loss at home against Lamar, Oregon States struggles continued at Nevada. The Beavers will look to bounce back Tuesday at Tulsa.Nevada: Nevada won one of its most high-profiled out of conference home games of the season and looks to continue that momentum as one of eight teams in the Great Alaska Shootout beginning Sunday with a tournament home game against Iona.UP NEXTOregon State goes to Tulsa for a game Tuesday.Nevada stays at home to face Iona on Sunday night. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz