Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.10.2018 02:31
weights when he ran into the rugged Avtandil Khurtsidze on March 5.Douglas took a bad beating before being knocked out in the 10 Antworten

Antoine Douglas was one of boxings fastest-rising middleweights when he ran into the rugged Avtandil Khurtsidze on March 5.Douglas took a bad beating before being knocked out in the 10th and final round of their Showtime-televised bout.Douglas has had a chance to rest and recharge for the past eight months and will return to face Ernesto Berrospe in a 10-round bout on the 26th Annual Fight for Children Fight Night charity card on Nov. 10 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C.Camp is great and I am glad to be back in the ring, Douglas said. It did not take long for me to get back in the swing of things. I got the rust off early in camp and I am ready to go.For the 24-year-old Douglas (19-1-1, 13 KOs), of Washington suburb Burke, Virginia, the fight is way to ease back into action to see where he is at before eyeing a bigger fight.I want to see crispness and preciseness in my punches, Douglas said. I am also looking to show good footwork and defense. I want to see where I am after this fight. I have been working hard and I have been ready to fight yesterday.Mexicos Berrospe (11-9, 7 KOs), 30, of Mexico, is not expected to give Douglas too many problems -- he has lost five of his last six fights.Vito Mielnicki, CEO of GH3 Promotions, which promotes Douglas, said the fight is meant to get Douglas back on track as they push toward a chance for him to fight for a world.Antoine had a well deserved rest, and now he is ready to finish what he started, and that is to become world champion, Mielnicki said. One bad night will not define his career and I believe we have not yet seen the best from him. It says a lot about him as he fought 21 fights in just 29 months, and then steps in with a guy (Khurtsidze) who took the fight on short notice that nobody wanted to fight and nobody still wants to fight in Khurtsidze.We have a plan for him to get him back knocking on the door of a world title and we look forward to moving him back in position. Adam Ottavino Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Carlos Gonzalez Jersey . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.rockiesgearproshop.com/Rockies-Antonio-Senzatela-Kids-Jersey/ . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Greg Holland Jersey . LOUIS -- St. Chris Iannetta Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. RIO DE JANEIRO -- China easily won its second gold medal in diving at the Rio Olympics, dominating the mens 10-meter synchronized event while showing the rest of the world how to barely make a splash.Chen Aisen and Lin Yue totaled 496.98 points on Monday, cruising to victory by 39.87 points.American teammates David Boudia and Steele Johnson took silver at 457.11. Tom Daley and Daniel Goodfellow of Britain rallied to claim bronze in 445.45.China is aiming to sweep the eight diving events in Rio de Janeiro for the first time in the Olympics. A day earlier, the Chinese won the womens 3-meter synchro title.Chen and Lin were especially impressive on their final two dives, totaling the most points of any team in both rounds.China, the United States and Britain all performed the same dive in the fifth round, a forward 4.5-somersaults tuck that carries one of the highest degrees of difficulty.The Americans went first, scoring 85.47 points. China was next, with Chen and Lin putting on a clinic with a score of 106.56. They plunged into the water off the 33-foot tower with very little splash and earned a perfect 10 for synchronization.Daley and Goodfellow went last, scoring 92.13, good enough to move the Brits from fifth to third after the German duo of Patrick Hausding and Sascha Klein performed a less difficult dive that earned fewer points and dropped them to fourth.In the last round, the Americans and Chinese did the same dive, a bacck 2.dddddddddddd.5-somersaults with 2.5-twists pike only slightly less difficult than their previous one.Boudia and Johnson went first, scoring 95.04 points with marks as high as 9.0.Chen and Lin did even better, hitting the water in unison and being rewarded with 9.5s and 9.0s.Lin earned his first gold in the event since 2008, when he and Huo Liang teamed to win synchro platform in their home country. He didnt compete in the event four years ago in London.With lots of Chinese flags and fans in the stands, the crowd booed heartily when it saw the judges marks for Chen and Lin in the fourth round. Fans didnt think the scores ranging from 8.0 to 8.5 were nearly high enough, but it hardly mattered.Chen and Lin were in front from the start of the six-round final and never faltered.Boudia and Johnson controlled second place throughout, leaving only the bronze medal up for grabs. Four years ago in London, Boudia earned bronze in platform synchro with a different partner and gold in the individual 10-meter competition.Johnson, a 20-year-old diver at Indiana University, was clearly thrilled with winning a medal in his Olympic debut. He and Boudia shared a watery hug after their final dive, knowing they had clinched a spot on the podium. Johnson then covered his eyes with his hand and couldnt stop smiling. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz