Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.08.2019 09:04
to voting, fans can keep up with the Kraft Celebration Tour Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- Khris Davis saw he had a chance to score, so he took off.Davis hustled home on an infield grounder in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics rallied for two runs, beating the St. Louis Cardinals 3-2 Saturday night.Oakland trailed 2-1 in the eighth when Davis singled with one out against Matt Bowman (2-5) and Ryon Healy doubled, extending the longest active hitting streak in the majors to 13 games.Seung Hwan Oh relieved and Max Muncy hit a grounder that Brandon Moss stopped with a dive, but Davis easily beat the throw to score the tying run.The play was to see the ball through the middle, stay on the corners, Davis said. He dove, so as soon as he dove I thought it would be a good time to go.Brett Eibner followed with a sacrifice fly.St. Louis starter Mike Leake was scratched because he was still recovering from having shingles. The Cardinals fell to 1-8 in interleague games at Busch Stadium this season.Zach Neal pitched a career-best six innings. Oakland pitchers held the Cardinals without a hit after the fourth inning, retiring the last 17 batters.I caught a second wind after that third inning, said Neal. My mechanics started flowing a little bit. The ball was coming out better than it was early on.Daniel Coulombe (2-1) and Liam Hendriks combined for two perfect innings to set up Ryan Madson, who pitched a perfect ninth for his 26th save.They were great, Oakland manager Bob Melvin said about his bullpen. Daniels now all of a sudden in a role he hasnt been in before and has to go back out and get the first out of the eighth. Hendriks came in. He was probably more rested then weve had in a while and then to get a clean ninth against that team with no base runners.Cardinals rookie Alex Reyes made his first major league start, giving up one run on two hits and four walks in 4 2/3 innings.I feel like my command could have been better, Reyes said. Four walks, I wasnt able to get deep in the game, but I tried to execute pitches as best as I can. Things didnt work my way, but hopefully next time they will.Zach Duke relieved and hit pinch-hitter Danny Valencia to load the bases, then walked Davis to force home a run. Reyes had started his big league career with five relief appearances, pitching 9 1/3 scoreless innings.Randal Grichuk hit his 18th homer, a 431-foot drive in the second. The Cardinals have homered in 16 straight games, one shy of their season best.ENSHRINEMENTPrior to the game, the Cardinals inducted former players Joe Torre, Chris Carpenter and Terry Moore, as well as former club president Sam Breadon, into the teams Hall of Fame.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: C Josh Phegley was hospitalized Friday night with synovitis in his right knee. He underwent surgery on the knee on July 5 to remove a cruciate ligament cyst and was supposed to go out on a Minor League rehab assignment on Saturday.Cardinals: Manager Mike Matheny said Leake first displayed symptoms of shingles on Monday and has been healing slowly.UP NEXTAthletics: RHP Andrew Triggs (0-1, 4.38 ERA) will be making his fifth career major league start. The As will be trying to win their first road series since taking two of three from Texas Rangers from July 25-27.Cardinals: LHP Jaime Garcia (10-9, 4.37 ERA) will be making his first career start against Oakland. He is 1-1 with an 11.00 ERA in his last two starts.Max Muncy Dodgers Jersey . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. http://www.dodgerssale.com/dodgers-justin-turner-jersey/ . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Enrique Hernandez Jersey . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. Kenley Jansen Dodgers Jersey . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets.Rod Smith and Kate Beirness are off to the Island this summer, as Morell, P.E.I., has been named the second winning community in this years Kraft Celebration Tour. As part of the Kraft Celebration Tour, Morell receives $25,000 to put towards rebuilding the aging Morell Community Rink. Morell will also host a special edition of SPORTSCENTRE featuring anchors Rod Smith and Kate Beirness when they kick off the Eastern leg of the tour with a live broadcast from the Prince Edward Island community on Saturday, Aug. 17 at 3 p.m. ET on TSN. "The spirit of the town of Morrell comes through in the vibrancy of this very active community," said Jack Hewitt, Vice-President, Marketing Insights and Services, Kraft Canada. "Were very pleased to help them rebuild the Morell Community Rink and ensure that there continues to be a winter base for sports and activities well into the future. We look forward to celebrating with them when its complete." About Morell, P.E.I.The town of Morell is located on the north shore of Prince Edward Island. With a population of just over 300, the community is known for its rich fishing grounds and for being home to the Crowbush Cove golf course - rated among the top ten courses in North America. Morell is also the hometown of former NHL all-star and Masterton Trophy winner Al MacAdam. For the past 50 years, the Morell Community Rink has been a hub of activity in the town, offering hockey, figure skating, broomball, skating, and more. The $25,000 prize money from the Kraft Celebration Tour will go towards building a new arena. Morell was named to the Kraft Celebration Tour after winning a national, head-to-head online vote over Pownal, P.E.I. Morell brought home the victory with 148,969 votes, while Pownal amassed a total of 12,156 votes in support of its nomination.dddddddddddd Voting Canadians can decide the other winning communities for the Kraft Celebration Tour over the next two weeks. One pair of communities is featured each weekday through July 19, and Canadians can visit KraftCelebrationTour.ca or Tourneedecelebrationkraft.ca to vote for their favourite communities (see below for match-ups and scheduled voting dates). Voting is unlimited and runs from 12 noon ET each day for a 24-hour period. During the voting period, SPORTSCENTRE on TSN and SPORTS 30 on RDS profile each match-up with a look at the duelling communities and their proposed community projects. Results of each vote will be announced the following weekday on SPORTSCENTRE and SPORTS 30. The other communities selected as finalists for the Kraft Celebration Tour, along with their match-ups and scheduled voting dates, are as follows: Wednesday, July 10 - Bridgewater, N.S. vs. Windsor, N.S.Thursday, July 11 - Invermere, B.C. vs. Pemberton, B.C.Friday, July 12 - Salisbury, N.B. vs. Fredericton, N.B.Monday, July 15 - Vulcan, Alta. vs. Raymond, Alta.Tuesday, July 16 - Saint-Étienne-de-Beauharnois, Que. vs. LAssomption, Que.Wednesday, July 17 - Rocanville, Sask. vs. Esterhazy, Sask.Thursday, July 18 - St. James Town (Toronto) vs. Wilmot, Ont.Friday, July 19 - Dryden, Ont. vs. Fort Frances, Ont. In addition to voting, fans can keep up with the Kraft Celebration Tour on social media by visiting and liking the Kraft Celebration Tour Fan Page on Facebook and by following and interacting with the tours personalities on Twitter. The official Twitter account for the Kraft Celebration Tour is @KCTAndy and the official hashtags include #KCT and #tourneedecelebrationkraft. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz