Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.08.2019 09:04
Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg.Tomorrow Antworten

Wallabies winger Henry Speight could be facing two months out after suffering a bone fracture above his eye socket.And the injury could have a negative impact on his chances of playing for Australias rugby sevens side at the Rio Olympics this summer.The Fiji-born back suffered the injury when he clashed heads with team mate Christian Lealiifano during the Brumbies Super Rugby loss to the Stormers in Cape Town on Saturday. Brumbies head coach Stephen Larkham said: Its a shame to lose Henry, hes obviously a world-class winger.At this stage it looks like he may be out for eight weeks, which would be around the same time we take on the Rebels in Round 12, but we will have to wait for further advice.Hes remaining positive and will be doing everything he can to get back on the field as soon as possible. Henry Speight featured in last months Sydney Sevens Speights injury appears likely to rule him out of all but the final two rounds of the World Sevens series in Paris and London in May, a major blow to his hopes of proving he can adapt to the shorter game.The 27-year-old made his World Series debut in Dubai last December and also featured in the inaugural Sydney Sevens in early February. Weve picked out our favourite tries from the fourth round of Super Rugby Larkham said the Brumbies already had contingencies in place to replace Speight after he decided to have a go at making the Australia team for the Olympics.Winger Lausii Taliauli will join the squad in South Africa while outside backs Nigel Ah Wong, Robbie Coleman and James Dargaville were already available to Larkham for Saturdays match against the Cheetahs in Bloemfontein, live on Sky Sports.Also See:WATCH: Super Rugby triesSuper Rugby homeSuper Rugby fixturesRugby on SkyNike Epic React Flyknit Homme .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Air Max 2019 Femme . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http://www.270airmax.fr/soldes-nike-homme-femme-air-max-270-flyknit-armee-verte-noir.html . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Homme AH8050-010 Air Max 270 "Hot Punch" Noir/Noir-Hot Punch . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Air Max 2019 Homme .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me.?Fernando Alonso says 11th is the best position for him to start Sundays Mexican Grand Prix after narrowly missing out on a place in the top 10 during qualifying.The McLaren driver was edged out of the top 10 in the final seconds of Q2 and will line up from 11th with teammate Jenson Button two places back in 13th. Despite failing to make it through into the final segment of qualifying, Alonso feels that missing out on a spot in Q3 provides him with a strong strategy thanks to a free tyre choice for the start of the race.This was probably the best position we could have dreamed of today, because we get a free choice of tyres for the race, the double-world champion explained. Im starting on the clean side, so a lot of things have gone our way today. We were not quick enough, unfortunately.Were struggling a little bit for pace and I think it will be the same thing for the remaining races. For us P11 is the best possible position, so Im happy with todays performance but we need to understand why were not as competitive as we were recently. Weve pput everything into the 2017 car so maybe were paying the price for that decision.ddddddddddddAfter having his interview interrupted by Button, the Spaniard joked that beating his teammate was all he wanted to achieve on Sunday.As far as Im concerned if I finish ahead of Jenson thats all I want.Traffic proved a problematic factor throughout practice and qualifying and following his own incident with Ferraris Sebastian Vettel during FP2, Alonso says he aims to steer clear of any potential trouble on race-day, as well as getting caught up in the championship fight between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg.Tomorrow everything will be unknown, so we have to go into the race with an open strategy. Avoiding traffic will be one of the priorities for the race, but the feeling for the tyres changed from Friday to Saturday. I try not to do anything stupid with anyone on the track, so Ill do the same with the title contenders. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz