Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.08.2019 04:02
llow on our Sky Sports apps and the website Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- Toni Kroos late score ensured Real Madrid won its home opener over a feisty Celta Vigo 2-1 on Saturday, while Atletico Madrid stumbled in a second straight round of the Spanish league.Atletico was frustrated by a newly promoted side for the second time in a week after Diego Simeones bunch drew at Leganes 0-0. That followed its 1-1 stalemate with Alaves in its opener.Combined with Madrids two wins, Atletico trails its crosstown rival by four points from the start of what it hoped could be another three-team title race along with defending champion Barcelona.Atletico forward Antione Griezmann was scathing with his criticism of the teams start to the season.If we continue like this we will be fighting to avoid relegation, Griezmann said. We are angry. We have to get our act together because this is slipping away from us. We must work to get back to being ourselves.Kroos drilled a long-range shot along the turf and in off the post for the 81st-minute winner at the Santiago Bernabeu.Playing without the injured Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema, Madrid took an hour to break through when Alvaro Morata scored a rebound from a save by goalkeeper Sergio Alvarez.Celta midfielder Fabian Orellana responded with an equalizer seven minutes later.We believed until the end and pulled it off, Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane said. We played a so-so match. Celta was a very good team.While Madrids Luka Modric, Gareth Bale, and Morata all hit the woodwork, Celta squandered dangerous moves that it continued to mount until the final whistle. The visitors only lacked the scoring touch that new Manchester City forward Manuel Nolito Agudo provided for the previous three seasons.We played one of our best matches at this stadium, Celta manager Eduardo Berizzo said. I liked our attitude. We were able to take the game to them. This is an example to others who face opponents that belong to another category.Elsewhere, Valencia slumped to a second consecutive loss after falling at Eibar 1-0, while Real Sociedad got on track by winning at Osasuna 2-0.Valencias latest defeat comes with the club close to selling Germany defender Shkodran Mustafi to Arsenal, and Barcelona negotiating to sign away striker Paco Alcacer. Neither player was on Valencias team at Eibar.Celtas five-man midfield led by Orellana caused Madrid unrelenting trouble.Theo Bongonda went the closest to scoring for Celta in the first half when he won possession, hurdled a tackle, and fired into the side netting of Kiko Casillas goal.Missing firepower up front, Zidane turned to Luka Modric for Madrids biggest threat. The Croatia midfielder tested Alvarez with long strikes, hitting the bar a half-hour in.To start the second half, Celta mounted three attacks in a row that lacked only a final, precise pass to put Casilla under pressure.Thats when Bale took a step forward, blasting a free kick that Alvarez pushed onto his bar before Morata put the hosts ahead.Modric cued the opening goal by intercepting a poor pass by Alvarez, who then blocked Marco Asensios weak effort. Morata was there to fire in the rebound for his first goal since returning from Juventus this summer.Celtas equalizer went through Pablo Hernandez, Daniel Wass and John Guidetti before Orellana beat Casilla from distance with a right-footed shot into the corner of the net.Kroos got the decisive strike, but Celta went close to grabbing a second goal in a back-and-forth exchange in the dying minutes.Zidane also said Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez, who has lost his starting role, will remain at the club despite rumors of his exit.A minute of silence was held before kickoff in memory of the earthquake victims in Italy.At Leganes, Atletico could go no closer than shots by Griezmann, Kevin Gameiro and Yannick Carraso saved by goalie Jon Serantes, whose Leganes remained unbeaten in its debut topflight campaign.Barcelona visits Athletic Bilbao on Sunday seeking a second league win.Brayden Schenn Blues Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Jordan Binnington Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. http://www.cheapbluesjerseys.info/authentic-david-perron-blues-jersey/ . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. Jaden Schwartz Jersey . LOUIS -- St. St.Louis Blues Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team.Marin Cilic and Stan Wawrinka will be looking to keep their semi-final hopes alive when they meet at the ATP World Tour Finals on Wednesday.Cilic was beaten in straight sets by Andy Murray in his John McEnroe Group opener while Stan Wawrinka lost 6-2 6-3 to Kei Nishikori, meaning whoever loses their second match will almost certainly be heading home. John McEnroe Group W-L Sets Games Andy Murray 1-0 2-0 12-5 Kei Nishikori 1-0 2-0 12-5 Stan Wawrinka 0-1 0-2 5-12 Marin Cilic 0-1 0-2 5-12 US Open champion Wawrinka leads the head-to-head 10-2, and has won the last six successive matches against Cilic, but admits he needs to improve after his loss to Nishikori. It was not a great match compared to what I can do, thats for sure, he said. It wasnt a great day for myself. In general, I think he played well, put a lot of pressure from the beginning. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 16, 2016, 6:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch highlights of Cilics opening match against Murray I dont think I found anything on the court.dddddddddddd I was a little bit slow on everything. I was hesitating a lot with my game, my movement.Wawrinka said he has been hampered by a knee injury recently, but is determined to finish his season on a high.Im sure I still have something inside me to play some great tennis before the end of the year, so Im going to try everything for that in the next match, he said. Wawrinka was beaten by Nishikori in his opener Following his loss to Murray, Cilic is now 0-4 at the ATP World Tour Finals.Obviously, I need to get into the rhythm on the serve, he said. I have to prepare definitely a little bit better. Hopefully I can start a little bit better.The evening doubles match sees world No 1 duo Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut take on Feliciano and Marc Lopez.Herbert and Mahut are not only battling to make the semi-finals after their opening defeat to Raven Klaasen and Rajeev Ram, but also to finish the year as the best in the world.The duo are being pursued by Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares, who have won both of their matches in London and are within 175 points of Herbert and Mahut at the top of the rankings.All the action from the World Tour Finals between November 13-20 will be live on Sky Sports across the week and if you are out and about you can follow on our Sky Sports apps and the website via our live blogs. Full schedule here.Also See:Wawrinka: Injury not to blameMurrays service syndrome over?Thiem beats injured MonfilsWATCH: Murray guesses shot? ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz