Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.08.2019 08:58
Chelsea cruised to a 3-0 win over Leicester City in the Premier League on Saturday with Diego Costa, Eden Hazard and Victor Mose Antworten

Chelsea cruised to a 3-0 win over Leicester City in the Premier League on Saturday with Diego Costa, Eden Hazard and Victor Moses on target. Michael Raffl Flyers Jersey . Costa volleyed home his seventh league goal of the season after slack Leicester marking at a corner, and Hazard made Chelseas first-half dominance count at Stamford Bridge with their second on 33 minutes.The visitors, who were second best in the first half, improved after the break and nearly got back into the match when David Luiz turned a Marc Albrighton cross onto his own post. Eden Hazard scored Chelseas second at Stamford Bridge But Moses made the game safe for Chelsea in the 80th minute, latching onto Nathaniel Chalobahs back-heel and tucking past Kasper Schmeichel.Antonio Conte had rubbished speculation over his future at Stamford Bridge after a three-match winless league run in September, and it was a fine performance from his side that will go some way to quietening those rumours further. Antonio Conte was pleased with the intensity Chelsea used during their 3-0 win over Leicester at the Bridge Meanwhile Leicester, who failed to register a shot on target, have become the first reigning champions since Blackburn Rovers to lose all four of their opening away games the following season.They face Copenhagen next and ahead of Tuesdays Champions League tie, Claudio Ranieri dropped Riyad Mahrez and Islam Slimani to the bench as part of three changes from the goalless draw against Southampton.John Terry returned to the Chelsea squad as a substitute after more than a month out with an ankle injury, and the Blues were quickly on the front foot. Claudio Ranieri felt that defensive mistakes cost Leicester in their 3-0 defeat to Chelsea Their opponents, who conceded three times from corners against Man Utd, suffered again at a set-piece when Costa fired Chelsea in front after seven minutes.The striker, who escaped the attention of Wes Morgan, struck first-time past Schmeichel from Nemanja Matics near-post flick. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Luiz saw a trademark free-kick rattle the woodwork in a one-sided first half and Chelsea added a deserved second through Hazard just after the half-hour mark.Luis Hernandez and Robert Huth failed to clear a through ball, allowing Pedro to put Hazard on goal, and the Belgian skipped around Schmeichel to double the hosts lead. Hazard rounds Kasper Schmeichel to score Chelseas second against Leicester Both teams had penalty appeals waved away early in the second half, and Leicester were nearly rewarded for their bright opening when Luiz struck the post at the wrong end, the ball bouncing fortuitously clear to preserve Thibaut Courtois clean sheet.Ranieri attempted to press the issue and introduced Mahrez and Slimani, but any momentum his team had gathered soon ebbed away. Marc Albrighton of Leicester (left) puts pressure on Chelseas Victor Moses NGolo Kante almost capped a man-of-the-match performance against his old club with his first Chelsea goal, but former team-mate Morgan blocked his goal-bound effort.And shortly before Chelseas third, Costa bizarrely appeared to call for his own substitution, only to be waved away by Conte.The Spaniard, who would have missed next Sundays meeting with Man Utd - live on Sky Sports - had he picked up his fifth booking of the season, was extremely animated and Conte confirmed after the match he ignored Costas request.The hosts did make it three with 10 minutes to play through Moses, moving them up to fifth in the table ahead of next Sundays clash with former boss Jose Mourinho. Player ratingsChelsea: Courtois (6), Azpilicueta (7), David Luiz (7), Cahill (7), Moses (8), Kante (8), Matic (7), Alonso (7), Pedro (7), Costa (8), Hazard (8)Subs used: Aina (6), Loftus-Cheek (6), Chalobah (7) Alan McInally reflects on the early kick-off at Stamford Bridge where Chelsea hosted Leicester. Leicester: Schmeichel (6), Hernandez (6), Huth (5), Morgan (5), Fuchs (5), Albrighton (6), Drinkwater (5), Amartey (5), Schlupp (5), Musa (5), Vardy (5)Subs used: Mahrez (6), Slimani, (6) King (6)Man of the match: NGolo KanteYou can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Jakub Voracek Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Brian Propp Flyers Jersey . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place. http://www.hockeyflyersauthentic.com/james-van-riemsdyk-jersey/ . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer.The Vancouver Canucks have named former captain Trevor Linden as the teams new president of hockey operations and alternate governor. “Today is a real honour," Linden said. "I came to Vancouver 26 years ago and I have never left. I love this city. It is my home and the Canucks have always been part of my family." "Im passionate about the Canucks and I want to win – just like the Canucks fans do," he added. "I believe Im ready for this challenge. Im passionate about this team and I want to win." Francesco Aquilini, chairman of Canucks Sports and Entertainment offered glowing praise of the captain-turned-president. "We believe in Trevors leadership abilities," he said. "His 20 years of NHL experience including seven as team captain, his role as NHLPA President, community leader and businessman offers a very special skill set; one that will positively shape the direction of this club in the future." Speaking on the succession plan for replacing Mike Gillis, who was dismissed as general manager on Tuesday, Linden said that he has a multitude of options to explore and has already begun looking. "Thats a process that I have to thoroughly evaluate," Linden said when asked about the GM search. "We will do a general manager search from both within and outside our organization." With only three games remaining in the regular season, the Canucks announced that Gillis was fired after the team was officially eliminated from postseason contention. The Canucks were also eliminated in the first round in each of the last two seasons after falling one win short of a Stanley Cup in 2011. "I have a profile of a general manager that I would like," Linden said Wednesday. "Now its about putting a candidate list together. Thats a critical path." He would add that he will operate with "full autonomy" as Canucks president and will make all decisions on hockey operations. Linden also expressed his intention to have a new general manager in place by the 2014 NHL Draft, scheduled for June 27-28 in Philadelphia. Under first-year head coach John Tortorella, they sit 11th in the Western Conference. And as for Tortorellas future with the Canucks, Linden said theres no hurry to decide. "Any sort of coachinng decision will be made in due time, after a thorough evaluation," he said at Wednesdays introductory news conference. Bobby Clarke Jersey. Aquilini elaborated on the need for a new man at the top of the Canucks hockey department. "We came from within one game of winning a Stanley Cup [in 2011], and it was time for a change," he said. Aquilini added that he would not stop short of pointing the finger at his recently-dismissed GM and his current coach. ""Mike (Gillis) hired Tortorella and Im responsible for that and thats why we have a change in direction today," he explained. Linden would not offer up any theories as to what led to the Canucks failure to make the playoffs this season, but pointed to the timing of the decision as beneficial to getting answers. Linden said hed use this coming week to talk to coaches and players and conduct a "thorough review" of the season. "Ill reserve comment until I have more detail," Linden concluded. Gillis came to the organization in April of 2008, taking over for the fired Dave Nonis. He turned a club which had missed out on the postseason in two of the previous three seasons and built them back up into a contender, snagging five straight playoff berths, five Northwest Division titles and two straight Presidents Trophies (2011, 2012). "On behalf of my entire family, I would like to sincerely thank Mike Gillis for his hard work and the many contributions he made on and off the ice during his tenure," said Aquilini in a statement on Tuesday. "The Vancouver Canucks had success under Mikes leadership, and we nearly reached our ultimate goal; but I believe we have reached a point where a change in leadership and new voice is needed. "I also want to thank our fans for their support for the Vancouver Canucks through a difficult and frustrating season," continued Aquilini. "We havent met their expectations or ours. We are committed to bringing the Stanley Cup to Vancouver for our fans and we will continue to do everything possible to reach that goal." Linden played 16 seasons with the Canucks and is the franchise leader in games played. As team captain from 1991 to 1997, he helped lead the Canucks to their second-ever appearance in the Stanley Cup final in 1994. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz