Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.08.2019 09:26
to what they say. Michael hid the kid Antworten

UPPER ARLINGTON, Ohio -- A decade after battling a rare illness that nearly killed him and kept him off the golf course for seven years, Gene Sauers celebrated his first victory on the senior tour.Sauers closed with a 1-under 69 and took advantage of another collapse by Miguel Angel Jimenez to win the rain-delayed U.S. Senior Open on Monday.The 53-year-old from Georgia finished with three straight pars to go from a one-shot deficit to a one-shot victory over Jimenez and Billy Mayfair at Scioto Country Club. He finished with a 3-under 277 for the tournament.It hasnt sunk in yet, he said. Its been a long time, and Im at a loss for words right now.The victory caps an amazing comeback for Sauers 10 years removed from nearly dying. He was incorrectly diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, spent seven weeks in the hospital and was given a 25 percent chance of survival. Eventually he was diagnosed with Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a rare disorder of the skin and mucous membranes that causes the skin on the extremities to burn from the inside out.Some days, he couldnt even get off the couch.It means the world to me, Sauers said. I saw the light at the end of that tunnel, and I was heading there. The good Lord stopped me and backed me up and said, no, youre not done yet. Its just unbelievable to not play golf, not touch a golf club for seven years and to come out and to win a major golf tournament on a hard golf course.Jimenez had a one-shot advantage going into the final round but again blew a lead. He led Sauers by a stroke to start the day but double-bogeyed the second hole, and Sauers birdied to overtake him. The 52-year-old Spaniard regained the lead with a birdie on the 15th hole -- a two-shot swing when Sauers made bogey -- only to bogey the 17th hole.They were tied on the 18th, but Jimenez missed the green and made a second straight bogey. Sauers made a 5-foot par putt to win.Sauers had 17 top-10 finishes in five years on the senior tour but hadnt managed a win. He last won a PGA Tour event in 2002.Sauers now is exempt into the U.S. Open next year at Erin Hills.Being back to playing with these guys, its a pleasure, he said. I didnt think Id ever be here. I told my wife, when I was in the hospital, I didnt think I was ever coming out. She kept me strong.For Jimenez, it was the third consecutive tournament in which he let a lead slip away.Three weeks ago at Carnoustie in the Senior British Open, he took a four-stroke lead into the last day, then shot 75 and tied for third -- three strokes behind winner Paul Broadhurst. Last week in the 3M Championship, he was a stroke ahead entering the final round and ended up losing when Joe Durant shot 63 and eagled the first hole of a playoff.Im human, you know? Jimenez said. Im going to make bogeys. Im going to make birdies. Its the way its coming. That moment is not on my side.Mayfair carded four birdies against a single bogey for a 3-under 67. Ian Woosnam was the only other player under par, finishing fourth at 1-under after a 68.All four days we saw different golf courses, Mayfair said. Kind of medium on Thursday. It wasnt all that bad, that windy, but it was still hard to play on Friday. Of course, Saturday the wind started blowing. It was blowing all over the place. Today it was wet and soft and hardly any wind. We got to see Scioto in four different ways on four different days. Dexter Williams Youth Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Dave Robinson Womens Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Rashan-Gary-Packers-Jersey/ . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Bart Starr Packers Jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Green Bay Packers Jerseys .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. F1 photographer Mark Sutton talks ESPN through his favourite shots from Hungary and Germany. Kimi for presidentI was obviously in a prime position on the podium. I got that position again in the corner which I was privileged to be in again once more. From there you can just shoot whatever you see really and that tends to be people, flags, podium, parc ferme, teams, and every celebration obviously on the podium. You just cant stop shooting to be honest and after the podium finished a lot of the fans stayed on the track and they paraded up and down, waving to all the TV crews. Some of them did spot me on top of the roof actually, not these ones in particular. Its a really good atmosphere in Hungary and the fans go crazy. Theyve been there all day in the sun, enjoying themselves. They tend to take out that sort of happiness on the track when the race has finished. So its quite a funny moment, Kimi for president.Bulls and ArrowsAt Turn 2 what we would generally do is do the grid, do all the grid preparations and whatever goes on. Then we are kicked off sort of 15 minutes before the start of the race. We then go into the paddock and down the stairs to where the photo area is, pick up the long lenses and then you literally go down to Turn 2. Its quite a tight angle coming into that corner and obviously all the cars pile in there. There doesnt seem to be many crashes there to be honest -- more at Turn 1 where its tighter -- but its still a nice group shot coming into that corner. I actually shot it more from the banking on the left, rather than shooting it head on. I thought Id go for a slightly different angle, coming towards me which I think is quite nice.An interested spectatorThe bear one is quite funny from Hungary, only because it was put there by marshals. I saw it on the first day. It was basically watching TV on the first day. They had set a TV up on a stand and they put him on a chair and one of our photographers took some pictures of that. I knew I was going out there on Saturday morning before qualifying and I went out there quite early. They then put it into a swimming pool with a duck, amazingly like it was on holiday. They were giving it different scenarios to be in and I think its quite funny, its juust nice to have some humour from the marshals.ddddddddddddI have seen bears and ducks and various different animals but this was quite a big teddy bear, I guess thats better because it stands out in the picture.Can I stand there please, Lewis?Some people just do the rear shot which is fine, but a load of guys from the back -- I dont particularly like it -- but they think its quite moody. You are trying to create an atmospheric picture. Its quite nice, Ive seen some where the planes go over and things like that and thats quite nice but it just gets a bit repetitive. I went round and I looked over and I couldnt believe my eyes when I put my camera up, I could see Nico was behind and I thought just let him in, its not difficult.I looked to the other end and Ericssons was the furthest to the left and hes got loads of space and theres actually a plaque on the floor where someone should be and maybe someone went in the wrong place. Obviously Nico seems to have got the hump, it looks like that to me with the pictures. Maybe the pictures tell the bad story I dont know! Nico is staring right at him and Im thinking -- because I didnt see these clips before I didnt know what was going on -- it looked like he was a bit p----- off about the fact that you want to be at the front at your home race.Déjà vuHe was there all weekend. He was at the football -- I covered the football on the Wednesday night -- and obviously that was an event for Michael, so we knew he was coming to the track. He was in Mercedes the first day I think on the Friday, pretty much spent all day in the back and then turned up with Michaels PA on the Saturday and was in Ferrari, which was quite interesting. He had just been invited by the team to sit there and listen to what they say. Michael hid the kids from the limelight and when Mick started driving in karts they had this arrangement with the German media that they wouldnt publish any pictures of his face. It was good to see him there and hes obviously a cool kid. It was good to see them in the garage, at the end of the day hes had a feel for what goes on and what works. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz