Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.08.2019 04:10
ure fourth spot ahead of Manchester rivals Cit Antworten

Mumbai -- Indias star boxer Vijender Singh has said that he does not feel any additional pressure before his first home professional bout against Australias Kerry Hope for the WBO Asia Pacific super middleweight title. Vijender, who won a bronze medal at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, believes he only has a sense of responsibility for the future of the sport in the country.I think, there is no pressure (but) more responsibility because this fight will decide what is the future of pro boxing in India. People are excited and would be coming to see (the fight), Vijender said.Of course I will have to give (my) 100%, I have to win the fight, thats (an) important part, but there is no pressure, (only) responsibility is there, fulfill it and take the title.Vijender, who had won his first six professional fights inside the distance, is up against an opponent who brings with him the experience of 30 bouts, winning 23, including two by knockouts.?Exuding confidence ahead of the title fight against Hope, Vijender said, He is a southpaw (left-hander) and I know him and he is a very experienced guy. I spoke to (my) coach. We will take him, its not that difficult, dont worry. I dont want to say anything before the fight, pass any comment or any bad thing about him, like I am going to destroy him.But I know, he has experience, I know that his record is 35 or something, but it is a record right now. But I have an Olympic medal. I have got an Olympic medal, I did get (medals) in the Asian Games, Commonwealth Games. I can do that and I know that.?The Welsh-born Hope, who emigrated to Australia, was also a WBC middleweight champion and has moved a division up to super middleweight to take on Vijender.On fighting for the belt for the first time, Vijender said, After this I will come in the league, my ranking will be 15 in the world and then its going to be like going for the world title fight -- slowly, may be next year or after that.I will go to the Rio Olympics (to support other Indian boxers), after this fight. I will go and just watch the fight in Rio. Nike Off White Presto . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Air Max 2018.5 . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.nikeoffwhite.fr/nike-air-max-2018-elite.html . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Air Max Flair Noir . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Pas Cher . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov.Aston Villa could be consigned to relegation from the Premier League this weekend as they head to Old Trafford to take on Manchester United. Villa have been all but down for weeks - and relegation would have been confirmed had Norwich avoided defeat last weekend.While an away win at Old Trafford is not as rare event as it used to be, even that might not be enough to save Villa, whose fate could be sealed before they kick off should Norwich avoid defeat. Team news Ander Herrera is set to miss the game due to a foot injury Ander Herrera is set to miss Manchester Uniteds game due to a foot injury. The severity of the problem sustained in Wednesdays FA Cup win at West Ham has yet to be determined, but the Spanish midfielder looks set to join Bastian Schweinsteiger and Luke Shaw on the sidelines.Phil Jones may feature having played for the U21s on Monday and Wayne Rooney could play his first Premier League game since February 13 after coming off the bench at Upton Park. Jordan Lyden could be handed another run out by Eric Black Caretaker boss Eric Black handed a full top-flight debut to Jordan Lyden in last weeks 2-1 defeat to Bournemouth and will be prepared to give youngsters like Andre Green and Keinan Davis their chance if they are ready.Black remains without Gabby Agbonlahor and Jordan Amavi (knee), while Jack Grealish is a doubt with an ankle injury but Alan Hutton is available after suspension.Opta stats George Boateng explains why Villa were wrong hire Remi Garde as their manager Aston Villa have won none of their last 12 Premier League meetings with Manchester United (D3 L9).United have lost just one of their last 40 Premier League matches against Villa (W29 D10).Marouane Fellaini has scored four goals against Villa, more than any other opponent in the Premier League. Villa will be consigned to relegation should they lose Louis van Gaals side have won their last four Premier League games at Old Trafford, keeping three clean sheets in that run, while Aston Villa are without a win in their last 15 Premier League away games (D3 L12).ddddddddddddThere have been fewer goals scored at Old Trafford than at any other stadium in the Premier League this season (27).Paul Mersons predictionManchester United were outstanding in midweek. They thoroughly deserved their victory at Upton Park. In the first 20 minutes against Tottenham last Sunday I thought they played very well and looked very comfortable. But in the end they lost 3-0 and if youd just watched the opening you would have been left scratching your head and wondering how that happened! Marouane Fellaini has scored four goals against Villa They now have a FA Cup semi-final on the horizon but there will be no resting players from United, who still have a chance of reaching the top four. With Aston Villa the visitors they have a real opportunity to close the gap to Manchester City in fourth and I think they will do it in style.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds 5/1) Birmingham manager Gary Rowett is looking forward to taking on Aston Villa next season Betting Marcus Rashford is favourite to net the opener Manchester United are odds-on favourites to secure another three points to keep their top-four hopes alive against relegation certainties Aston Villa, who at 14/1 are the biggest price of all the Premier League sides to secure a win this weekend. United are 3/1 to secure fourth spot ahead of Manchester rivals City (1/4) while Villa will be relegated if Norwich get any sort of a result from their lunchtime kick-off against Sunderland. Marcus Rashford is 11/4 favourite to net the opener and the United sensation and Anthony Martial both to net in 90 minutes is enhanced from 5/2 to 3/1 in Charlie Nicholas Price Boosted tip. Get the latest odds and tips from our Sky Sports pundits here. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz