Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.08.2019 04:12
where their first child is due. Atlanta first baseman Freddie Antworten

NEW YORK -- If only Evan Longoria got to play every game at Yankee Stadium.Longoria had an RBI double against Luis Severino in the first inning and a three-run double off Luis Cessa that capped a six-run fourth Sunday in the Tampa Bay Rays 12-3 rout of the New York Yankees.Longoria also singled in the seventh. His 74 hits and 47 RBI top visiting players at new Yankee Stadium, which opened in 2009, and his 15 home runs are tied with Bostons David Ortiz, trailing only Torontos Jose Bautista (17).Its just a place I feel comfortable hitting, he said. I dont know what it is, but I just like playing here.Jake Odorizzi (7-5) won a career-best fourth straight decision, helping the last-place Rays stop a three-game losing streak.Longorias bases-loaded double, which followed a walk to Kevin Kiermaier, was nearly snagged in the right-center gap by 6-foot-7 right fielder Aaron Judge, who in his second big league game tried for what would have been a spectacular, diving backhand catch.I thought if he left his feet he had a pretty good chance of catching it, Longoria said.Longoria finished the three-game series 7 for 11 with six RBI. His last four games of four RBI or more have all been against New York.I dont know if we got him out the whole series, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said.Longorias productive weekend left the three-time All-Star with a .289 batting average, 26 homers and 70 RBI.Its been a pretty solid year for me offensively, he said. I havent really had any prolonged stretches where I felt like my swing was way out of whack or I wasnt seeing the ball really well.Logan Forsythe hit a second-inning solo homer, and Corey Dickerson made it 5-1 with a three-run homer against Severino, ending an 0-for-17 slide.To me, thats the biggest at-bat of the game right there, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. Coreys been ... working really hard to kind of simplify some things. Its nice when you put the work in and you get some immediate results.Nick Franklin had three hits, including a three-run homer off Cessa in a four-run seventh. The Rays won for only the second time in their last seven.Odorizzi (7-5) allowed three runs and five hits in six innings with six strikeouts and one walk.I think Ive thrown quite a few more fastballs recently. For me I think thats where it all starts, said Odorizzi, who has cut down on his sliders. Once you establish youre going to attack the strike zone, you can get guys to expand off the plate.Judge, who homered in his first big league at-bat Saturday, hit an opposite-field home run in the third that went just over the right-field scoreboard.I think 29 others it stays in the park, but were not playing in 29 others, so hes a strong dude, Odorizzi said.Gary Sanchez hit his second big league home run, a two-run drive in the fourth. Other than the home runs, Odorizzi made few mistakes in the 95-degree heat.I asked him how he was doing, Cash said. He looked at me and told me hes from the Midwest, that heats not an issue for him. So well remember that next time it gets really hot.TRAINERS ROOMRays: INF Logan Morrison (right forearm strain) and OF Oswaldo Arcia (right elbow strain) will be evaluated by the Rays at Tropicana Field on Monday and could be activated during the series against San Diego. Morrison hit .231 (4 for 13) with a double during a four-game rehab assignment with Class A Charlotte and Arcia batted .294 (5 for 17) with a double, triple and four RBI in six games with the Stone Crabs.Yankees: 1B Mark Teixeira was out of the lineup for the second straight day. Girardi said Teixeira was banged up and could use consecutive days off. ... RHP Bryan Mitchell (left big toe), on the DL since spring training, allowed three runs and five hits in 2 1/3 innings for Class A Tampa at Daytona on Saturday night in his second rehab start.UP NEXTRays: LHP Drew Smyly (4-11) starts Mondays series opener against the Padres and RHP Luis Perdomo (5-6). Smyly is 2-0 with a 2.52 ERA in his last four starts after going 0-7 with a 7.60 ERA in his previous 10.Yankees: RHP Chad Green (1-2) will be recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to start Mondays series opener against Toronto and R.A. Dickey (8-12). Green, who had been sent down Aug. 4, will be making his fifth start and ninth appearance of the year for New York. White 40 Oz Hydro Flask . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Mint . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. http://www.cheaphydroflaskstore.com/purple-hydro-flask.html . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Hydro Flask 24 Oz Cobalt . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Olive Green Hydro Flask .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. ATLANTA -- The Washington Nationals are heating up, which is bad news for the Atlanta Braves.The Nationals travel to Atlanta to start a three-game series Friday. Theyve won eight of their last 10 and just took two of three from the New York Mets, leaving them with a 10-game cushion in the National League East.The Braves are headed the other way. They are 2-4 on their current homestand and won only two of their last nine as they try to avoid their first 100-loss season since 1988.Now the sagging Braves must host their biggest nemesis. The Nationals are 14-2 against the Braves this year, including a three-game sweep last week in Washington. The Braves have won only two games in its last 25 tries against the Nats. Atlanta needs to go 7-9 or better to avoid a 100-loss season.Were trying to win every game we play, Atlanta manager Brian Snitker said. Were playing every game like it was the seventh game of the World Series. Were not going to lay down and give in.Meanwhile, Washingtons magic number to clinch the division is seven.Im not a big stat guy, said bench coach Chris Speier, who was acting as manager while Dusty Baker was attending a family funeral. The magic number stuff? No. You play one game. Win one game. Dont worry about anything else.The first game of the series features Washingtons veteran right-hander Max Scherzer (16-7, 2.78 ERA) against Atlanta rookie right-hander John Gant (1-3, 4.dddddddddddd0).Scherzer is on a four-game winning streak, although he received a no-decision in his last start when he threw 6 2/3 scoreless innings and struck out eight against the Phillies. He is 11-3 since June 1.Scherzer beat the Braves on Sept. 5. He pitched seven innings and allowed two runs on seven hits with five strikeouts. In his career against Atlanta, Scherzer is 4-3 with a 3.84 ERA in 11 appearances (nine starts).Gant makes his 16th appearance and seventh start. He pitched a scoreless inning of relief in his only appearance against Washington on April 6. Gants last start came against the Mets on Sept. 10, when he received a no-decision after allowing three runs (one earned) in 4 2/3 innings.Both teams may be missing a key player. Washingtons Danny Espinosa left the team Wednesday after the game to join his wife in California, where their first child is due. Atlanta first baseman Freddie Freeman left his team in the seventh inning Wednesday to join his wife for the birth of their first child.The Braves would really miss Freemans bat. He is riding a 20-game hitting streak, the longest in the National League this season, and has reached base in a career-best 36 straight contests. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz