Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.08.2019 04:07
in the rain-affected games we have won a lo Antworten

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals general manager Steve Keim didnt mince his words when discussing his teams performance in its 23-21 loss to backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and the New England Patriots on Sunday night.You wake up Monday morning with a loss. Youre angry, disappointed, embarrassed, and thats the way we should all feel, Keim said on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. Just didnt get it done, and a lot of reasons why we didnt get it done. And that needs to improve. Thats certainly unacceptable.After the game Sunday night, coach Bruce Arians said his team was not prepared well enough.We were obviously not ready to play, Arians said during his postgame news conference. They outplayed us and we will learn from it and grow from it and continue.Theres a long way to go and regroup and see if we can win the next one.Keim criticized all three phases of the Cardinals performance at University of Phoenix Stadium, citing an overall lack of execution. He called Arizonas special teams very disappointing in every area, its third-down defense very frustrating, and said the passing game was out of sync in the first half, when quarterback Carson Palmer and his receivers were not on the same page.Kicker Chandler Catanzaro missed a potential game-winning kick with 41 seconds left after rookie long snapper Kameron Canaday snapped it low. Arizonas offense never began a drive past its own 25-yard line when receiving a kickoff from the Patriots.The Cardinals defense failed to stop New England on 10 of 16 third downs and had trouble defending Garoppolo?despite knowing what was coming. Keim said Arizona felt pretty strongly about the defensive plan Arizona had in place, but the Cardinals just didnt execute.Keim also blamed poor tackling for allowing what shouldve been a short gain on third-and-manageable situations to turn into a first down.We knew it would be hard to get to Garoppolo because most of it would be a three-step drop and he would get the ball out of his hands, but the cushion that we played with, the isolations that they got with some of their inside slot receivers on safeties and the lack of leverage and the inability to tackle in space, those were all extremely disappointing and a major reason why we were 10-of-16, Keim said.Keim said he doesnt believe in good losses.Not when youre playing a backup quarterback and theyre missing some playmakers and its a game at home, he said. Our mindset is you cannot lose those games in front of our crowd.Keim said he will bring in players to try out for the Cardinals on Tuesday -- something he didnt do last week -- but wouldnt specify at which positions.While the Cardinals performance in their season-opening loss has caused some second-guessing among those who picked them to win Super Bowl LI, Keim said he hasnt levied that type of hype on his team. He said he has been focused on building a talented group. He noted that when the Cardinals roster doesnt play to its level, then were going to have disappointment, and thats certainly what happened last night.We got to regroup, Keim said. Its the-sky-is-falling Monday, and thats the feel that all of us should have and use that as a chip on our shoulder to make sure it doesnt happen again.Its that one thing that we have to do is continue to go out and execute and make sure that something like last night doesnt happen again. Wes Hopkins Youth Jersey . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. DeSean Jackson Youth Jersey . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Ron-Jaworski-Jersey/ . The Olympic champion curler and TSN curling analyst immediately went online to look at the Halls long list of honoured members. Thats when the enormity of the honour sunk in. Miles Sanders Womens Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Seth Joyner Youth Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Neil Dexters decision to leave a county that finished runners-up in Division One last season to join the one that had finished bottom of Division Two for three seasons in a row might have seemed somewhat perverse looking from the outside.At 31, he could not afford to make the wrong choice, but he says he felt confident from the outset and after half a season in his new surroundings nothing has happened to make him question his wisdom. His contribution already includes two centuries, the second against Gloucestershire this week.Leicestershires tight grip on the wooden spoon did not loosen despite the euphoria last June of ending their extraordinary 37-match winless streak in four-day cricket, but they have metamorphosed this season into potential promotion contenders - 15 points off the top with a game in hand and a bedraggled season still to take shape.It was a hard decision to leave Middlesex, Dexter admitted. Things were always good at Middlesex. I enjoyed my time there working with good people.But I wanted to bat higher up the order than I had been doing with Middlesex and when I sat down with Wasim Khan and Andrew McDonald to discuss coming here they were very clear in their plans and about what they wanted to achieve.It is a club with clear direction and I was confident that it was going to be a good move. And so far Ive enjoyed every minute of it here.Khan and McDonald sold their vision, too, to Essexs Mark Pettini and Lancashires Paul Horton as they moved to add quality, experience and a vital winning mentality to the squad. All three have had a positive impact on the dressing room environment.We are quite a tight knit bunch already, Dexter said. In terms of where we are heading and what we are trying to achieve over the next few years we are already on the right lines.If anything we have got to where we are as a team and a club a bit quicker than I thought.There are times when things are tough. The T20 has tested us a team but it shows how strong we are the way the team is bouncing back in the four-day stuff on the back of disappointment.In cricketing terms, then, it has been a good move. Where Middlesex felt they could make no guarantees of a regular first-team place - even though managing director of cricket Angus Fraser was willing to talk about a new contract - Leicestershire see him as just the right fit.For Dexter, moreover, there has been an unexpected bonus in moving out of the hustle and bustle of live in London. It has reminded how much he appreciates a less frenetic way of life.I wont lie, I struggled at times with living in London, he said. I think it is a hard place, so busy from the moment you walk out of your front door and until you get out of it again you dont realise how tough a place it is to live.Maybe it is the way Ive been brought up. And I started in Kent, too, where the atmosphere is a bit more relaxed.Ive got a young family now and having a bit more of a relaxed life and a bit more family time, time when you can get away and it actually feels like you are away from cricket - its really good.Whats more, he sayss, Grace Road feels like a proper home ground, something that Lords, for all its history and its status as the home of cricket, can never really be for a Middlesex player.dddddddddddd Dont get me wrong, I loved my time at Middlesex and to play at Lords every other week is a privilege I will never forget, he said. But Lords never really felt like home. When you dont own your own ground, you cant ever really call it home.Here, when you leave the ground you can leave stuff in the dressing room but at Lords, although the Middlesex players have lockers, you had to appreciate that the dressing rooms had to be cleaned, maybe for a charity match or something involving other teams and you couldnt just leave your gear behind.Inevitably, too, because the area around Lords isnt the cheapest, the players live some distance away, so if you needed something at short notice you couldnt just nip back to the ground to get it.And you didnt know from one day to the next where you were going to be training. Lords and MCC have worked really hard over the last few years to try to get the players more time in the Lords nets so we didnt have to go elsewhere but it was always going to happen that you sometimes had to.You have to accept that, though, and there are many advantages. The people at Lords and the Middlesex members were great to me. I left on very good terms, I still follow them closely and I wish them well.They remember him with affection, too, as the captain of the side that won promotion as Division Two champions in 2011, which is something on his CV, along with more than 6000 runs and over 100 wickets in his first-class career, that commands respect at Grace Road, where he is only too willing to share the benefits of his experience.People ask me about coaching and Im not sure, he said. I feel I have more to contribute as a player first. But I like working one-to-one with the younger guys, just chatting to them. I love being able to pass on some experience and knowledge and it would be great if I can help them move on to the next level because they are the future of the club.Leicestershire remain third, with the top two, Essex and Kent, about to meet at Chelmsford. Does he think their recovery can be so pronounced that in a season in which only the winners of Division Two go up they have a serious chance of promotion?When I was at captain at Middlesex I was never one to make predictions, he said. You can look too far ahead sometimes. You can talk but youve got to back it up with actions.All we can do is play good cricket and there are a lot of games to come. I wouldnt like to say we cant get promotion but Im not going to say we will.What is good is that as well as the matches we have won, we have been competitive most of the time and in the rain-affected games we have won a lot of sessions.It is what happens now that counts, at the business end of the season. If you can go on a winning streak at the right time you can be away. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz