Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.08.2019 04:08
ddddddddOTD KeyLooks = Carries + targets Antworten

CINCINNATI -- Tyler Eifert pointed to a crescent-shaped scar surrounding the ball on his left ankle. That little spot is sidelining the Cincinnati Bengals tight end for training camp, and maybe more.He had surgery two months ago to repair a partial ligament tear that he suffered during the Pro Bowl. He was in a cast for six weeks and has to wear a protective boot for at least another week.Eifert was the most prominent Bengal who couldnt participate Friday in the first practice of training camp. Linebacker Rey Maualuga initially had been ruled out because of an offseason injury, but he was cleared to participate a few hours before practice.Eiferts injury is a significant setback to a team still looking for its playoff breakthrough -- no postseason victory in 25 years. Eifert set a club record for touchdown catches by a tight end (13). He became Andy Daltons favorite target near the goal line with his 6-foot-6 frame and dependable hands.He also made his first Pro Bowl. His cleats grabbed the ground on one step and he twisted his foot. Initially it was thought to be an injury that would heal with time, but it never got better.The injury I had -- more times than not you dont have surgery, Eifert said. I did everything right, followed the protocol, and it just didnt heal the way it was supposed to. It was something that had to be done.The season opener is six weeks away -- in New York against the Jets on Sept. 11 -- which doesnt leave much time for him to get the ankle back to full strength and get himself in playing shape. Its possible hell be sidelined or limited for the first few games.Theres a long progression that you have to go through here to return to play, Eifert said. Youve got to be watched by a lot of different eyes and go through a lot of different steps.The injury has convinced Eifert that his first Pro Bowl appearance will be his last.If I ever get asked back, that is, Eifert said. But no. I mean, it was one of my most favorite weekends Ive ever had, just hanging out with the guys. Its cool. You play against these guys all year long. Some of the guys have been in the Pro Bowl multiple years that you watched growing up. Youre in the pool hanging out. It was a lot of fun.Then it comes to (game day) and youre on the bus going, `Were going to play a game? Holy .... So it was a great week, but I dont want to risk going through this again.Maualuga initially was ruled out of practice because of an offseason injury that sidelined him for a month. The Bengals will be missing linebacker Vontaze Burfict for the first three games of the season, when he serves his NFL suspension for illegal hits. Maualuga wanted to be on the field for the start of camp.I dont want to just show up a week or two before our first game and (coaches are) trying to rush and get me to do this and do that, he said.Game notes Coach Marvin Lewis theme for this season -- featured on black shirts he left in each players locker -- is Pound The Rock, with a logo of two crossed hammers. I just feel like once the last season ended and I began thinking about 2016, we had to stay the course and we had to keep pounding, he said. ... Maualuga had a new look: black and orange dreadlocks. He and Burfict agreed to get their heads shaved as a new look for the season, but Maualuga changed his mind. Eventually I will, Maualuga said. My daughter tells me to cut it all the time, so in due time I will. ... Rookie WR Tyler Boyd took a pitch on a reverse and threw a touchdown on the third play of 11-on-11 drills, filling the versatile role of former WR Mohamed Sanu. They brought me here to suit my athleticism all around the field, Boyd said.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Shox UK Sale . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Nike Air Force 1 Black And White . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. http://www.cheapairforce1sale.com/cheap-nike-shox-clearance-uk/nike-shox-nz.html . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Nike Air Force 1 UK Sale .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Nike Air Force 1 Black And White . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. What is OTD?OTD stands for opportunity-adjusted touchdowns. It is a statistic that weighs every carry/target and converts the data into one number that indicates a players scoring opportunity. For example, if a player has an OTD of 3.0, it means that a statistically league average player who saw the same number of carries/targets in the same area of the field would have scored threee touchdowns.ddddddddddddOTD KeyLooks = Carries + targets Diff = Difference between the players total OTD and actual TD total Ru OTD = Rushing OTD Re OTD = Receiving OTD In5 = Carries by the player inside the opponents 5-yard line EZ = End zone targets ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz