Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

12.08.2019 04:06
Fact: The Falcons draft can be totally unpredictable Antworten

."Expect the Falcons to address their cornerback group and with that in mind Stitched Alex Mack Jersey , I present one of my favorite prospects in this class. It’s an important year for Falcons head coach Dan Quinn and you can say that he’s all in. Taking over the defensive coordinator role for the Falcons, Quinn has his sights set on improving a defense that was banged up last season but ranked 25th in scoring defense and 28th overall. One position that will most definitely get more than enough attention if they went that way is the cornerback spot. The position is one of the better ones in the NFL Draft but the Falcons may have more pressing needs to take a cornerback early, with the position only recently gaining steam among fans and draft analysts as a possibility. If they wanted to wait until late on day two or early on day three, I have a prospect in mind that fits the bill for what the Falcons are looking for. Sean Bunting Scouting Report Height: 6’1 Weight: 195 pounds Career stats: 104 total tackles, nine interceptions, 15 pass deflections, four forced fumbles Games watched: 2018 vs. Kentucky, 2018 vs. Toledo, 2018 vs. Akron, 2018 vs. Buffalo Strengths: Despite Central Michigan’s woes as a team in 2018 Youth Alex Mack Jersey , Bunting was a bright spot as he earned first team All-MAC honors. Bunting earned an invitation to the NFL Combine and received positive reviews after posting a 4.42 40-yard dash, a 41.5 inch vertical, and looking good in position drills. Bunting possesses good size and a lengthy 76 3⁄4 inch wingspan. That length comes in handy when tasked to play press man coverage as well as off coverage in Cover 3. His wide receiver experience in high school comes in handy, as Bunting is able to recognize route concepts quicker than a number of cornerbacks at this stage in their career. Bunting shows the capacity to flip his hips in transition and get vertical when need be against speedier receivers while also being rarely out of place because of his short area quickness. He also is not shy at getting physical at the line of scrimmage and provides a nice punch to get an initial jam on the receiver. When he’s able to clearly track the ball, Bunting shows the ability to disengage from coverage slightly to make a play on the ball and attacks it. Bunting can also be a useful weapon in run defense and will lay a shoulder in bringing down a ball carrier. Weaknesses: While he timed very well at the Combine in the 40-yard dash, film shows a prospect who plays with mid-4.5 speed. Overall, Bunting has good ball skills as a corner but Bunting must improve his ball tracking process at the next level. His overall aggressive style has the potential to carry a tag of being “grabby” in the NFL, something fans tend to hate on sight. Bunting must learn to control the hand fighting throughout the duration of the play. A little polish is also needed on his footwork as it appears to look choppy at times. It will also be interesting to see how much improvement can occur in regards to his overall play strength. Conclusion: With a pair of starting cornerbacks in Desmond Trufant and Isaiah Oliver plus the likelihood of Damontae Kazee being inserted as a nickel corner in the slot, the Falcons are not necessarily in need of an early round corner that can be a rookie starter. But what they are in need of is quality depth at the position. Enter Bunting, a very solid corner with size and length that with proper coaching Stitched Vic Beasley Jersey , can be a starting caliber corner down the line for the Falcons. Bunting saw time at both boundary corner spots at Central Michigan and even on occasion in the slot. In due time, Bunting can be worthy of being inserted on the inside because of his fluid change of direction skills and instincts but his talents provides flexibility for the Falcons secondary. The 6’1” corner had a knack for creating a timely turnover or two with the Chippewas and that will fit right in with the Falcons. There really is nothing special about Bunting but that does not mean he does not have a notable ceiling. It is not far-fetch for the Falcons to target Bunting late on Day 2 or early on Day 3 as his presence can upgrade a Falcons cornerback group the moment he steps onto the practice field in Flowery Branch. Let’s hear from the fans!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕The Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: IsaacNew,4commentsLet’s hear from the fans!EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Falcoholic’s Falcons Fan Spotlight: IsaacGreetings, Falcoholics, I’m back with another edition of The Falcoholic’s “Fan Spotlight.” This segment highlights Atlanta Falcons fans from around the globe and shares how they became a fan of the team and their thoughts on the franchise.This week’s Fan Spotlight is on Isaac. Isaac has lived in Davenport, Iowa his entire life. He’s 25 years old, and has been married for almost a year and a half to @taylor_beitzel. They have a dog named Randall, and he dominates in fantasy football leagues. I asked Isaac some questions on the state of the franchise and some of his more personal stories as an Atlanta Falcons fan. Let’s get started.How did you become an Atlanta Falcons fan?I became a Falcons fan in kind of a weird way. We don’t have a professional team of any sport in Iowa which is a shame so when I was younger I didn’t really have a favorite team, just players I liked. I watched the Kansas City Chiefs a lot, and liked Larry Johnson and Tony Gonzalez. When Matt Ryan came into the league and was on a 4th quarter comeback Youth Vic Beasley Jersey , it was hard not to watch. When the Falcons added Tony G to the team, that’s pretty much when I declared my fanhood and it won’t ever change.Favorite Atlanta Falcons player of all-time? Because I haven’t been a fan for too long, my favorite players list is short. But obviously Tony Gonzalez would be up there. I also really like Deion Jones and think Keanu Neal is the hardest hitting safety in the NFL.Favorite Atlanta Falcons memorabilia? One of my buddy’s out of the blue gave me a Falcon’s helmet signed by Vic Beasley, and even with the hate spewed by Falcon’s fans on Twitter, I still think it’s awesome. Vic is about to show out this year. 10+ sacks, count on it.Thoughts on the Offseason?As far as the offseason goes I’m somewhat happy. Losing Teco will hurt. But the biggest loss to me is Brian Poole. We don’t have the depth at slot corner and he would’ve been cheap to keep. Money Matt should’ve been retained too. I can’t believe he hasn’t signed somewhere yet, the dude was automatic. Addition wise, I really like the Stocker pickup with the ties he has to with new coaches. I’ve also really liked Kenjon Barner. The guy is lightning quick and can get around anyone but Matt Bosher. Adding Clay, Davison, Brown and Carpenter set us up nicely for the draft. I believe we stay at 14 and go best player available. Dream picks for me are Devin White dropping to 14 Stitched Matt Ryan Jersey , I like defensive line or Rock Ya-Sin in the second, OL (Powers or Samia) in the 3rd and if David Montgomery dropped to us in the 4th I may poo my pants in excitement. Overall, I think we had a money well spent offseason so far.2019 Record Prediction/Outlook?I think the Falcons can go 12-4, maybe 13-3. Depends on how fast they can get going. The extra preseason game might help them get ready for a tough set of games. MIN/PHI/IND/HOU are all tough. The Titans and 49ers later in the season look like trap games to me. But the season in my opinion is going to come down to the 5-game division stretch at the end of the year. If we can win 3 or 4 we’ll make the playoffs.I appreciate Isaac for sharing his thoughts on the Falcons and for being the focus of this week’s ‘Fan Spotlight’ article. If you’re interested in reading some of Isaac’s stuff, you can find it at the Atlanta Sports Page. Additionally, you can find him on Twitter @IE_SportsBureau, and his dog Randall even has an account @MrRandallTheDog.If you’d like to be considered for a future ‘Fan Spotlight’ or know of someone who deserves to be, let me know on Twitter where you can find me at @EvanBirchfield. Thanks for reading!

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz