Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.08.2019 11:18
fter a final round charge from David Horsey, but dug deep to post a two-under 69 and claim his fourth European Tour title.The Da Antworten

Thorbjorn Olesen admits he was relieved to see his poor run of form on the European Tour come to an end with victory at the Turkish Airlines Open.Olesen saw his seven-shot overnight advantage briefly cut to one stroke after a final round charge from David Horsey, but dug deep to post a two-under 69 and claim his fourth European Tour title.The Dane came to Antalya without a top-25 finish since June and off the back of seven missed cuts in his previous nine European Tour starts, with victory his first success since last years Alfred Dunhill Links Championship. Victory moves Olesen from 38th to ninth on the Race to Dubai It means a lot, as the last three or four months have been pretty poor and I havent played well, Olesen told Sky Sports. All of a sudden Im in contention and leading by quite a big margin, which is difficult when you havent been playing well.I knew the guys were able to shoot a low number today so I knew I had to go out and see if I could make a few birdies. European Tour Golf November 7, 2016, 4:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass After nine holes the guys were shooting really low numbers, so all of a sudden there was a lot of pressure there.I felt like I kept it pretty steady. The last four holes were tough mentally and it was really difficult for me to get over the line. Olesen mixed four birdies with two bogeys during his final round Olesen finished three clear of Haotong Li and Horsey, who moved up 25 places in the Race to Dubai standings with his best finish of the season.I just wanted to put a little pressure on early doors and thankfully was able to do that, but just ran out of a bit of steam there on the back nine, Horsey said. David Horsey reflects on a final round 65 at the Turkish Airlines Open, which sees him end the week tied-second Im pleased with how I played and this will give me a lot of confidence. I was probably as relaxed as Ive ever felt playing in contention.If I can just sort of tidy up in a few areas, theres no reason why I cant continue contending in the near future. Live European Tour Golf November 11, 2016, 9:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch the Nedbank Golf Challenge live from November 10-13 on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golfAlso See:Race to Dubai standingsTurkish Airlines Open highlightsFinal leaderboardOlesen secures Turkey titleAsics Gel Quantum 360 Mens White . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Asics Shoes Cheapest Online .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. http://www.asicsshoesoutletstores.com/ . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Asics Gel Lique Mens . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. Asics Gel Nimbus 17 Womens Sale . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends.Felipe Massa says he is not limiting talks about his future solely to Williams as he looks to extend his stay in Formula One into a 15th season.Williams are yet to confirm either of its drivers for next season and although the British outfit is likely to retain Valtteri Bottas for a fifth year, rumours have circled over Massas future at the team.Jenson Button has been linked with a return to the team he started his F1 career with in 2000, while Sergio Perezs non-committal stance over his future at Force India has seen him also emerge as a potential target for Williams.When asked whether he has started contract negotiations with Williams, Massa revealed he has been in contact with multiple teams.The talks is for sure happening since a little bit of time, Massa said. I would not say just here, in this team, but around. I think now we dont have 100 percent the right answer and at the time will be the right answer, so we see what is going to happen.I dont want to really say names of teeams or whatever but I am interested in being able to drive in a team that I feel important, that I feel that we can have a good result, a good job, and if I dont have that, maybe I will not be here next year.ddddddddddddMassa -- who made his F1 debut with Sauber in 2002 -- said he is only interested in securing a drive at a team where he feels valued and admitted that if that is not a possibility, he may consider a switch to another series.Im doing what I love to do, which is racing, but Im not here just to participate. Im here to do what I feel that I can do, and to feel happy and to feel that I am an important key in the team that I am working for, and if I dont have that Im not interested to carry on.You always have some interests outside but I think maybe when the decision is one hundred per cent sure, we will see what we are looking at after that. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz