Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.08.2019 11:18
otes last year and served as a skating consultant with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Anaheim Ducks, Buffalo Sabres and Calgary Flames Antworten

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Arizona Coyotes have hired Dawn Braid as skating coach and say she is believed to be the first full-time female coach in NHL history.Braid has a long association with the NHL.She worked part-time for the Coyotes last year and served as a skating consultant with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Anaheim Ducks, Buffalo Sabres and Calgary Flames.Braid also spent seven years with the Athletes Training Center as director of skating development. Among the skaters she worked with while there is New York Islanders center John Tavares.Its something that Ive wanted to see happen, she said in a statement released by the Coyotes. The fact that they respect what I do enough to name me as a full-time coach, or to name me as the first female coach in the NHL, I take a ton of pride in that. Ive worked very hard for this opportunity. Its been going on for years and I just look forward to going even further with it.The hiring is the latest in a series of breakthroughs for women in mens sports.Last year, the Buffalo Bills made Kathryn Smith the NFLs first full-time assistant coach. Smith is the teams quality control coach.The NBA has had two female assistant coaches -- Becky Hammon of the San Antonio Spurs and Nancy Lieberman of the Sacramento Kings.A year ago, the Arizona Cardinals made Jen Welter the first woman to hold a coaching position of any kind in the NFL when she served as an intern in the preseason.Deshaun Watson Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). DOnta Foreman Youth Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Deshaun-Watson-Jersey/ . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. DeAndre Hopkins Jersey . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round.INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- LeBron James has been horrified at the videos of police shootings and violence hes seen over the past few months. Like many Americans, hes anxious for change.He says its not happening quickly enough.Im not here to ramp on America, thats not me, James told the Associated Press on Monday. Im not a politician, but Ive lived this life and Ive got a family and what scares me is my kids growing up in this society right now, where innocent lives are being taken and it seems like nothing is being done.James, who delivered an NBA title to title-starved Cleveland earlier this summer, spoke passionately about his concerns for his childrens future and other social topics to the AP and during a wider interview session as the Cavaliers held their first media day as defending champions.James said plans to stand during the national anthem and said he supports San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick, whose decision to kneel has sparked a heated national debate.Im all in favor of anyone, athlete or non-athlete, being able to express what they believe in in a peaceful manner and thats exactly what Colin Kaepernick is doing and I respect that, James said. When Im passionate about something Ill speak up on it, so me standing for the national anthem is something I will do. Thats who I am, thats what I believe in. But that doesnt mean I dont respect and dont agree with what Colin Kaepernick is doing.You have the right to voice your opinion, stand for your opinion and hes doing it in the most peaceful way Ive ever seen someone do something, James said.The three-time champion admires how Kaepernick has continued an important conversation James and his friends Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade and Chris Paul helped further in July when they took the stage together at the ESPYs, ESPNs annual awards show, and decried violence against unarmed black men. The foursome also encouraged athletes to do more to support local police and improve communities.Kaepernicks protest has prompted some athletes to follow him and kneel or raise a closed fist during the anthem. James says he is troubled by criticism overshadowing the reasons behind the demoonstrations.dddddddddddd He said things dont seem to be improving, as evidenced by recent shootings captured on video in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Charlotte, North Carolina.Obviously, I know things dont happen overnight, but it doesnt seem like there is any change, he told the AP. We just want the conversation to continue to be, `Who are our leaders? Who are our true leaders that are going to help us change whats going on? Everyone is looking for that and no one knows.James recognizes he doesnt have the answers to very complex problems, but hes proud of his role in getting people to talk about them.We just wanted the conversation to continue to go, to understand that police brutality and killings and things of that nature of innocent people, its not the answer, he said.A father of three, James has been disturbed enough by recent shooting to fear the day his 12-year-old son, LeBron Jr., gets a drivers license and can be out on his own.You tell your kids if you just apply and if you just listen to the police that they will be respectful and it will work itself out, he said. You see these videos that continue to come out, and its a scary-ass situation that if my son calls me and says that hes been pulled over that Im not that confident that things are going to go well and my son is going to return home.The 31-year-old superstar takes personal pride in raising awareness among his peers on social causes, understanding the power of his fame. Through his foundation, James has given children in his hometown of Akron and elsewhere educational opportunities and more.Hes not recruiting others to help, but hopes his actions can inspire.Im not here to ask anybody else to do any more, he told the AP. Guys have a lot going on. I feel like Im doing all I can do -- and more -- to be in my community, to give back to my community, to lend my hand with my foundation with all the kids and just letting them know that there is a brighter tomorrow and America is great. Im doing as much as I can with these kids who look up to me. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz