Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.08.2019 11:19
e Taylor Swift break her post-Kimye drama Twitter silence? The Final Five winning team gold in Rio, thats what.?On Wednesday aft Antworten

What could possibly be important enough to make Taylor Swift break her post-Kimye drama Twitter silence? The Final Five winning team gold in Rio, thats what.?On Wednesday afternoon, a day after the power squad of Simone Biles, Aly Raisman, Gabby Douglas, Laurie Hernandez and Madison Kocian took down the rest of the gymnastics world by a record margin of 8.209 points, T-Swizzle brushed off her Twitter fingers for a shoutout to the champs:While her congratulatory tweet was sweet, and probably typed with the best of intentions, the Swift naysayers -- mostly composed of her once loyal fans who view her recent handling of the Calvin Harris/Tom Hiddleston/Kanye West situations with the utmost suspicion -- are sure to question her motives.Could it be that the singer noticed her social media nemesis Kim K. was getting uber-chummy with Americas new sweetheart, Simone Biles? Were not here to speculate, but we are here to tell you Aly Raisman was hyped about the shoutout:?Can we get this girl a squad invite or what? Also, feel free to let us know when that shopping trips going down. Just saying, I might be free that day.?If Raismans response didnt make it clear how much the Final Five appreciated Tay Tays recognition, Biles longtime gymnastics coach chimed in with a picture capturing the girls reaction upon learning of the tweet:It looks like congratulatory tweets never go out of style. Sorry, I couldnt help myself.?See something on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter @Tory_Barron.Air Max Black Friday China . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Air Max Black Friday For Sale . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. http://www.blackfridayairmax.com/ . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Air Max Black Friday Online . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Air Max Black Friday For Sale . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers.Roger Federer returned to action with a 6-3 7-5 victory over Alexander Zverev at the Rome Masters but admits he does not know if he will play on Thursday.Having missed out in Madrid last week with a back injury that he has suggested is still troubling him, Federer was on court for the first time since mid-April, having played just one event since the Australian Open following knee surgery.A meeting with one of the Tours brightest prospects in the shape of 19-year-old Zverev was always likely to prove a good test for the 17-time Grand Slam champion ahead of the French Open which starts later this month, and he admits he feared the worse I was expecting to lose in straight sets today, said Federer.That was the mind-set going in, so to win in straights is actually a really big surprise to me. I played cautious, and I only decided after the warm-up that I was actually going to play. Roger Federer won his second round match with Alexander Zverev in straight sets Im happy I was able to play a full match without any setbacks. Im coming off a brutal last few months, and Im just happy to be able to play normal tennis to some extent. So for me, its a big day and huge step in the right direction.Up next for Federer will be 13th seed Dominic Thiem, who beat Portugals Joao Sousa 6-3 6-2 althouggh Federer hinted that he will make another late decision on his participation.ddddddddddddI dont know how Im going to feel tomorrow. I hope so. Im literally going practice after practice. Every 15 minutes I speak to Ivan [Ljubicic] or Severin [Luthi] and say, what else can we do?Its baby steps right now. So to even think of tomorrow is already a big ask. Zverev battled back bravely in the second set despite before losing As far as his match with Zverev was concerned the 34-year was out of the traps impressively, looking strong on his serve and needing just one break of the Germans serve to claim the opening set.Zverev, coming off an impressive run to the semi-finals in Munich last week, fought back from another early break and, having failed to trouble the Federer serve early on, forced break points to level the second set at 4-4.It was to prove in vain though as Federer broke again for a crucial 6-5 lead which he turned into victory with his first and only match point.You can follow all the action from Rome throughout the week on Sky Sports through until Sundays final.Also See:Masters of their tradeWednesday at Rome MastersTennis on SkyLatest scores ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz