Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.10.2018 08:14
id has something to say about it.On Monday, David went on The Dan Patrick Show and reaffirmed his position that he could be an o Antworten

New York Jets offensive coordinator Chan Gailey has spent 20 seasons coaching in the NFL -- including head-coaching stints with the Dallas Cowboys and?Buffalo Bills?-- but his job security might be in jeopardy if comedian and prominent Jets fan Larry David has something to say about it.On Monday, David went on The Dan Patrick Show and reaffirmed his position that he could be an offensive coordinator in the NFL.Im positive I could be an offensive coordinator, David said. All I have to do is -- I think if I just studied, if I just hung around and just learned a little bit. Give me one season shadowing an offensive coordinator and I know I could do it.While David has no experience coaching in the NFL, his argument stems around the idea that being an offensive coordinator primarily relies on creativity, which the Curb Your Enthusiasm star certainly doesnt lack.What could be so hard about it? David asked. You make up plays! Why is that so hard, okay? Im creative in certain respects and I think I could do that. I think I can!In 2015, David went on The Howard Stern Show and argued that his experience playing football as a kid made him qualified to be an offensive coordinator.Luckily, Gailey wont have to worry about his job security. On Tuesday, the Jets took to Twitter and politely declined Davids offer to take over as offensive coordinator.?After doubling down on Monday, the 69-year-old comedian also had some strong words for Ryan Fitzpatricks beard.That beard bothers me, he said. I dont know what this quarterback looks like. Who am I rooting for?Its probably safe to assume that Fitzpatrick wont lose any sleep thinking about Davids strong remarks. Ashley Young Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Marcus Rashford Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Kids-Ander-Herrera-Jersey/ . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Victor Lindelof Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Michael Carrick Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. SAN FRANCISCO -- Vin Scullys iconic voice on the videoboard welcomed a sellout crowd to Game No. 162, the regular-season finale, yes, and more notably the last of his decorated, Hall of Fame broadcasting career.Its time for Giant-Dodger baseball, the greatest rivalry in all of professional sports, Scully declared.Scully attended morning Mass in the ballpark as is his usual Sunday routine and then headed for his booth to work as he has done for an astounding 67 years -- exactly 80 years after the Bronx-born Scully became a Giants fan at age 8 in New York.It was as if it was ordained, Scully said during San Franciscos 7-1 win that secured the Giants the second NL wild card. I hope youre enjoying it and I hope Im not interrupting it too much.San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy cherished his chance to visit with Scully last week at Dodger Stadium, and to be part of Scullys special farewell Sunday.This is his last game, and were honored to think hed come up here, 80 years to the day that he became a Giants fan, Bochy said. Thats pretty amazing, isnt it? Not just a tremendous body of work but how long hes been doing it and how great he still is. So its pretty cool.Fans in the sellout crowd turned to look up at Scully with their standing ovation and held signs as a Scully video welcomed fans on the scoreboard shortly before first pitch at AT&T Park, where he has been riding in and out of the ballpark on Hall of Famer Willie Mays golf cart and had some time to reminisce with the Say Hey Kid on Saturday.The 88-year-old Scully politely declined any kind of on-field celebration offered by the Giants. San Francisco then jumped to a 2-0 lead in the first.Just as it has been for two years, the Dodgers are in trouble at AT&T Park, Scully said. The sun has broken through the clouds and it is shining on the Giants for the moment.Scullys booth featured a special security detail all weekend, and Scully had several personal drivers to get around the city. He handled the Giants broadcast in the third inning, then said while San Francisco fans might consider it no big deal, it was for him, noting his appreciation of the thoughtful gesture.The Oakland Raiders took out a full-page ad in the San Francisco Chronicle honoring Scully with the NFL teams longtime catchphrase, Commitment to Excellence.VIN MISS U ALREADY one sign blared. The media cafeteria featured cupcakes with an edible message of Thank You Vin with a tiny microphone.Scully offered some memorable phrases early in his finale:During Hunter Pences first-inning at-bat, Scully noted, He would make coffee nervous. ... Hes just been a wild man swinging the bat this series. Scully noted later in the broadcast Pence is one of his favoritte players because he tries so hard, but noted the right fielder is trying too hard right now.ddddddddddddAfter the game when told of Scullys remarks, Pence smiled and said, Hes pretty funny.A room-service fly ball to Angel Pagan, he called Adrian Gonzalezs fly to left in the second. Later, Scully described Pagans piercing eyes.Fans received a special poster with a photo of Scully in an orange sport coat that read:VIN SCULLY FINAL MLB BROADCAST.SEASONS 67 BROADCASTS 9,000+ BASEBALL FAN 80 YEARSLA VS SFOctober 2, 2016On back, it read, THANK YOU VINEven the out-of-town scoreboard beneath the right-field arcade paid tribute with THX in one slot and VIN below it.Giants CEO Larry Baer and Mays presented a plaque to Scully before the top of the fourth, and Scully apologized for coming back tardy to the broadcast.Theres a game going on, Scully said, Thank you, Larry. He went on to express his gratitude for the Giants hospitality all weekend with him and his family.In the middle of the inning, Giants fans stood again to honor Scully as Frank Sinatras My Way played. Scully, Mays and Baer were shown on the video board, and the Giants announced a plaque to be hung in the visiting broadcast booth.Everybody involved seemed to appreciate the moment, being a tiny part of it or simply playing witness to the end of an era in baseball.Its hard to repeat what happened last Sunday at Dodger Stadium, but the finality now, Dodgers-Giants, I know there might be a tear in Vins eye, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. To be a part of what hes done in his last game, Ill give him a little salute at some point.Afterward, Roberts called it a huge honor to be part of Scullys finale and also sad day, but its something that definitely should be rejoiced. Hes had an amazing career.Scully told his story once more of going to games at the old Polo Grounds, the tale of the little red-headed kid walking by a Chinese laundry, 8 3/4 leaving grammar school on his way home. ... I just fell in love with baseball.Mike Krukow and the other Giants broadcasters told Scully how much they loved him and led Take Me Out to the Ball Game in the adjoining booth from Scully during the seventh-inning stretch.In the sixth, amid all the reflection and fanfare, Scully reminded his audience he was supposed to be handling play-by-play.It has been a party, a retirement party, he said, and it has been marvelous.When the game ended, his day done and career complete, Scully told everybody so long: I have said enough for a lifetime, and for the last time, I wish you all a very pleasant good afternoon. Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts China Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet White NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz