Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

14.08.2019 05:17
The Miami Dolphins now have four quarterbacks Antworten

DAVIE Kalen Ballage Jersey , Fla. (AP) — on the roster, and they still have a battle for the backup job behind Ryan Tannehill.Coach Adam Gase declined to say Sunday whether Brock Osweiler or David Fales would be first off the bench to replace Tannehill, but said he expects to keep all three all season. Even so, the Dolphins found room on their roster to add rookie quarterback Luke Falk, claimed one day after being waived by the Tennessee Titans.Falk, a sixth-round draft pick, could make an immediate impact by providing insight into the Titans’ playbook under a new coaching staff. The Dolphins open the season against Tennessee on Sept. 9.The margin between Osweiler and Fales in the competition for the No. 2 job was thin throughout training camp, Gase said.“It’s day to day,” he said. “I feel like it goes back and forth. It’s one of those things — whoever has the best protection on that particular night, it seems that guy has a good night in preseason. That’s what is always going to make it tough deciding who’s the backup. You’re guessing a little bit.”Gase said he may list the No. 2 quarterback as “Osweiler or Fales” on the depth chart preceding the Titans game.“Nothing changes for me,” Osweiler said. “I’m just solely focused on trying to get better. Whoever is the 2, whoever is the 3, that’s something I can’t control.”The Dolphins are underdogs in the opener despite being at home, and coming off a 6-10 season in 2017 Durham Smythe Jersey , they’re widely projected to finish below .500 again. But in the wake of cuts to reach the 53-man roster limit, Gase sounded as optimistic as every other coach at the end of the preseason.Roster turnover has resulted in a better locker-room culture, Gase said, and he anticipates the improvement to be reflected in the win-loss record.“I like our team. We’re a team,” he said, emphasizing the last word. “That’s the best part about what we have going on right now — that locker room. I’m not really worried about what anybody else thinks about that. When you’re not there every day and around these guys, you don’t know. You can look at a piece of paper, but that’s why they play the games.”Miami should be better at quarterback, with Tannehill returning after missing last season following left knee surgery. But it’s unclear whether holdover Fales or newcomer Osweiler represents an upgrade over the departed Matt Moore, who had been Tannehill’s backup since 2012.The play of both Osweiler and Fales was spotty during training camp. Gase works closely with quarterbacks and saw enough potential to want to keep them around.“You talk about that being one of the most important positions,” Gase said, “and our thought process is we’re going to try to develop guys and get them ready to go. And if we’re ever in a situation where we need the next guy, we want to make sure we have the right guy. And we’re going to keep working with the two guys we’ve got.”In other roster moves, Miami claimed receiver Tanner McEvoy off waivers from New Orleans Jerome Baker Jersey , released tackle Sam Young, and placed center Jake Brendel and linebacker Mike Hull on injured reserve. Miami Dolphins cornerback Minkah Fitzpatrick. Wait. Miami Dolphins free safety Minkah Fitzpatrick. Still not right. Miami Dolphins strong safety Minkah Fitzprick? Miami Dolphins nickel corner..."WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft Prospects2019 Miami Dolphins Training CampDolphins to play Minkah Fitzpatrick ‘all over the place’New,51commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareDolphins to play Minkah Fitzpatrick ‘all over the place’Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsMiami Dolphins cornerback Minkah Fitzpatrick. Wait. Miami Dolphins free safety Minkah Fitzpatrick. Still not right. Miami Dolphins strong safety Minkah Fitzprick? Miami Dolphins nickel corner Minkah Fitzpatrick? Wait. Here it is. Miami Dolphins defensive back Minkah Fitzpatrick will continue to be a...Wait. Still not right.Because Miami Dolphins linebacker Minkah Fitzpatrick is also a real possibility.So, Miami Dolphins defensive player Minkah Fitzpatrick will continue to be a jack-of-all-trades for the club, playing in nearly every defensive role possible. When the Dolphins selected Fitzpatrick in the first round of the 2018 NFL Draft, he was seen as a hybrid defensive back, being able to play anywhere, and that appears like it will continue into 2019. “Last week we just talked about Minkah playing multiple positions,” Dolphins head coach Brian Flores said on Tuesday. “He’ll play corner, he’ll play linebacker, he’ll play free safety, he’ll play strong safety, he’ll play nickel. He’ll be all over the place. I think in all those different roles, I think he’s done an okay job kind of learning all of those positions. Again Mike Gesicki Jersey , this is a work in progress for everyone, not just Minkah. We’re asking a lot of guys to do a lot. He kind of falls into that. I think he’s working and he’s getting better and he’s improving. We still have a long ways to go.”Flores went on to admit that he may be keeping some of the plans to himself and within the Dolphins organization itself, rather than letting the media know what may be the ultimate goal for the Dolphins’ defensive back. “To me, this is obviously an open forum,” he explained. “I like to, as much as possible, keep things in house and not give out a lot of information because other teams are watching. If I tell them if we’re pulling, we’re going to pull all the guards or we’re going to play Minkah at corner, I don’t want to put our team at a disadvantage.” He may be holding back on telling the media exactly what the plan is for Fitzpatrick, but Flores likely means it when he lists all the places the second-year defensive back can - and will - play.As a rookie, Fitzpatrick, who primarily played cornerback but saw work at safety as well, recorded 80 tackles with two interceptions including a touchdown and nine total passes defensed. Miami has a problem of too many starters at safety, with Fitzpatrick Cameron Wake Jersey , Reshad Jones, and T.J. McDonald all capable of holding that role, though Fitzpatrick is the most natural free safety the team has. That being said, the Miami coaches will likely look for ways to play all three on the field at the same time - which leads to Fitzpatrick needing to know multiple positions and responsibilities.He already has the skills. He has the talent. He has the intelligence. Now, the Dolphins will look for chance sot put it all together, create mismatches, and exploit Fitzpatrick’s versatility throughout the season.Miami Dolphins cornerback, free safety, strong safety, nickel corner, linebacker Minkah Fitzpatrick will be a weapon, he will be a jack-of-all-trades, and he will play all over the place.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz