Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.08.2019 06:51
ys epic grand final.There has plenty of debate around the leagues decision to introduce a bye weekend between round 23 and the s Antworten

The fairytale Western Bulldogs premiership is Exhibit A for the AFL in its defence of the controversial round-23 bye.The Bulldogs became the first AFL team to win the flag from seventh place when they beat Sydney in Saturdays epic grand final.There has plenty of debate around the leagues decision to introduce a bye weekend between round 23 and the start of the finals series.It was introduced to stop finals-bound teams resting players in large numbers for round 23.Four-time Hawthorn premiership coach Alastair Clarkson and Fremantle counterpart Ross Lyon have been vocal opponents, saying it dilutes the advantage of finishing in the top four.It is notable that Geelong and the Giants went out of the finals in straight sets.But it was a huge benefit for the Bulldogs, who recalled five players for their elimination final against West Coast.Of those, Jack Macrae, Tom Liberatore, Jordan Roughead and Easton Wood all played in Saturdays premiership and Matt Suckling was an unlucky omission.To get those guys back, the bye really helped us, Bulldogs veteran Matthew Boyd told Channel Sevens Game Day.I know a lot of people have probably spoken ill about the bye, but Ive loved it.Boyd was asked whether they would have won the flag without the pre-finals bye.Its hard to speculate on those sorts of things, but if we didnt have the bye, we wouldnt have gotten some of those players back (for the Eagles final), Boyd said.The Bulldogs easily beat West Coast in a big upset to start the finals series.It gave the Dogs massive momentum and captain Easton Wood revealed the win was the moment he started thinking they could win the premiership.It was probably after that West Coast game ... we limped into that bye, we lost to Freo over in (Perth) and we obviously knew how big a task it would be to beat West Coast, Wood told Channel Nines Footy Show.To win the way we did there, so emphatically, and the total performance the boys put in, it was amazing.I remember being out there, just thinking shit, this team can really play - we might do the whole lot.Jordan Scarlett Panthers Jersey . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Curtis Samuel Panthers Jersey . According to a report from the Winnipeg Free Press, the Bombers will name Acting GM Kyle Walters to the post full time. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-jordan-scarlett-panthers-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Jordan Scarlett Jersey . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Donte Jackson Youth Jersey . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost.North Melbourne have honoured retired AFL champion Brent Harvey by retiring his famous No.29 guernsey indefinitely.The AFLs games record holder wore the same number throughout his decorated 21-year, 432-game career with the Kangaroos.The 38-year-old reluctantly retired at the end of the season after the club controversially decided against offering him a new contract, along with fellow veterans Drew Petrie, Michael Firrito and Nick Dal Santo.I didnt expect the No.29 to be retired ... I think its a fantastic gesture, though, from the football club, Harvey said.(Im) obviously very privileged that the club have chosen to do that.Retiring guernsey numbers is rare in the AFL but more commonplace in American sporting codes like the NBA and NFL.Collingwood havent handed out Darren Millanes No.42 guernsey since he died in a car accident in 1991, while Adelaide retired the No.19 guernsey in a marketing ploy in appreciation of their members known as the 19th man.Crow-turned-Geelong Brownlow medallist Patrick Dangerfield was the last player to wear the number, for two gammes, in his debut season in 2008.ddddddddddddHarvey was still performing at an elite level when he was moved on by the Roos and briefly considered continuing his career at another club.Ultimately, he decided against the move in favour of playing with his brother at North Heidelberg in the Northern Football League.The five-time Syd Barker medallist will soon return to Arden Street in a new role as a skills coach and mentor to the clubs young players.Im really excited to sink my teeth into something new and it will be great to hang around the club for another couple of years, he said.A few years ago when Brady Rawlings retired, he came back and worked with the guys when they got drafted.He just taught them a little bit about the history and how hard you need to train to become an elite footballer so, if I can share a little bit of my experience with them and hopefully teach them something along the way, thatd be pretty cool, I reckon. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz