Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.08.2019 06:52
ng. Richardson was there to pick up the slack, shooting 7 of 9 from the field.I actually shocked myself, Richardson said. I hone Antworten

HATTIESBURG, Miss. -- Mississippi State coach Vic Schaefer took a few minutes during the third quarter to give a spirited lecture to star guard Victoria Vivians as she sat on the bench following a few bad plays.There was really no need to hurry. Breanna Richardson made sure the Bulldogs would be just fine.Richardson scored a season-high 19 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead No. 5 Mississippi State over Southern Mississippi 72-50 on Saturday.The performance made for two special days in a row for Richardson.Im proud of that kid, Schaefer said. We were at graduation last night. She and I didnt roll in here until 12:30 this morning. For her to come back and play after graduating last night is kind of appropriate. She really played well -- aggressive and physical underneath.Chinwe Okorie added 18 points for the Bulldogs.Mississippi State (9-0) never trailed, jumping out to a 21-6 lead by the end of the first quarter.The Bulldogs exploited their considerable size advantage in the post during the early run, with the 6-foot-1 Richardson and 6-foot-5 Okorie converting easy opportunities.Southern Miss (7-2) cut the lead to single digits a few times in the second and third quarters, but couldnt hit enough shots to make things close. Brittanny Dinkins led the Golden Eagles with 18 points.We just couldnt ever get over that hump, Southern Miss coach Joye Lee-McNelis said. But Im proud of how we fought. Weve just got to sharpen up the mental side of it so when we play these types of teams we can overcome some frustration.Mississippi State won handily despite a subpar game from Vivians, who finished with 11 points on 5 of 15 shooting. Richardson was there to pick up the slack, shooting 7 of 9 from the field.I actually shocked myself, Richardson said. I honestly didnt know I had that many points and rebounds. I just came out, felt good, got into the rhythm of the game and played hard.SCHAEFER SCOLDS DEFENSESchaefer made it clear he was disappointed in the play of Morgan William, Roshunda Johnson and Vivians, the teams three starting guards, especially on the defensive end.Its the worst defensive team Ive ever had, Schaefer said. I know we held them to 50, but our lack of commitment defensively really irritates me.NO OUTSIDE SHOTMississippi State won despite just making 1 of 11 3-point attempts. Before Saturday, the fewest 3-pointers the Bulldogs had made in a game this season was two against Texas.BIG PICTUREMississippi State: The Bulldogs continue to plow through their nonconference schedule without a loss. This wasnt Mississippi States best performance -- especially by the guards -- but the team continues to find ways to score even when the outside shots arent falling.Southern Miss: The Golden Eagles have had a lot of success so far during nonconference play, but Mississippi State was a huge step up in competition. Southern Miss had solid guard play for most of the game, but couldnt keep the Bulldogs from getting easy inside looks.UP NEXTMississippi State: The Bulldogs travel to play Arkansas-Little Rock on Tuesday.Southern Miss: Southern Miss is off for more than a week before playing California in the Puerto Rico Classic on Dec. 19.Air Max Plus Pas Cher Chine . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Air Max 270 Pas Cher Chine . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.basketairmax90pascher.fr/air-max-flair-pas-cher-france.html . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Air Max Classic Bw Pas Cher . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Acheter Air Max 95 Pas Cher . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011.FRISCO, Texas -- The MRI on Dez Bryants injured right knee was delayed because the Dallas Cowboys?wide receiver was absent from Mondays treatment for injured players and Tuesdays meetings, sources confirmed.Bryant was hurt in Sundays victory over the Chicago Bears. Injured players are required to report for treatment the following Monday, even though it is the players day off. The Cowboys had a conditioning workout and meetings on Tuesday, but Bryant was unable to get to an MRI since the team does not yet have an imaging device at its new facility.The MRI took place Wednesday morning. Bryant was diagnosed with a hairline fracture of his tibial plateau in his right leg near the knee, according to a source.Coach Jason Garrett refused to explain the reason for the delay when asked multiple times earlier Wednesday. Left guard?Lael Collins, who?suffered a sprained right big toe in Sundays game, had his MRI performed Monday, and the Cowboys knew of a treatment plan the same day.Players are subject to fines for missing meetings and treatment sessions. The Dallas Morning News first reported Bryants absences.I dont want to get into the whole medical procedure, Garrett said. We have this information now with Dez, and were going to take his situation day by day. Well evaluate his status for the game as the week goes on.Garrett would not rule Bryant out of Sundays game against the?San Francisco 49ers, but a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that the injury could sideline Bryant for up to three weeks.dddddddddddd. Bryant did not practice Wednesday, but Garrett said the wide receiver worked out.Were hopeful that hell be able to play, Garrett said.Bryant missed only six plays after he was injured during the second play Sunday when Bears linebacker Christian Jones dragged him down after an 11-yard gain. Bryants knee and ankle got caught under Jones, and Bryant went to the ground before getting off the field.He finished the game with 3 catches for 40 yards, including a 17-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter. Bryant played 52 of 68 snaps, but he wasnt on the field late in the fourth quarter as the Cowboys attempted to run out the clock.If Bryant cant play Sunday, Brice Butler, who has 1 catch for 16 yards in 3 games, would move into the starting lineup.Rookie quarterback?Dak Prescott said Bryants potential absence does not affect the Cowboys plans.I dont really pay attention to who Im throwing to, said Prescott, who has connected with Bryant 11 times for 150 yards and 1 touchdown this season. I just go through my reads. Whoevers open gets the ball. So, I mean, hope [he] gets well, is well really, really soon, but it doesnt really affect this offense.ESPN staff writer Nick Wagoner contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz