Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.08.2019 06:54
gala, Rosberg broke the news that he has raced for the last time in F1 and will retire as reigning world champion this year. Ro Antworten

VIENNA, Austria -- Retiring Formula One world champion Nico Rosberg says he would have continued for at least one more year if he had not won the title this season.In a surprise announcement ahead of the FIA prize giving gala, Rosberg broke the news that he has raced for the last time in F1 and will retire as reigning world champion this year. Rosbergs contract with the dominant Mercedes team was due to run for another two years, but the decision now leaves the team with a big space to fill on next years grid.Rosberg won the title by five points from teammate and rival Lewis Hamilton following a dramatic showdown at the final race in Abu Dhabi, and admitted on Friday night that he would have stayed in F1 in 2017 if things had gone differently.I never give up, so if Id finished second I would have gone for another year, for sure. Definitely, he said after receiving his trophy on stage at the Hofburg palace in Vienna.When I was six years old and started out, the dream was very clear: I wanted to become Formula One world champion and thats what I pursued all along and its mission accomplished for me, Ive done it. Its a dream come true and now its on to other things, with family first. Well see what the future holds just following my heart.Although Rosberg did not tell the Mercedes team until earlier this week, he knew he had already made the decision as he crossed the finish line in Abu Dhabi.I knew when I won, yeah. I didnt know if I had the courage, but here I am now and Im very happy.It was unbelievably intense and really indescribable at the last four races. Thats the moment where it was my championship to lose. The last race is mentally the toughest thing Ive done, except for watching my wife suffer through the birth of our daughter -- that was a whole other level.It was the toughest thing mentally, but all the more special to come through after that and see the chequered flag and take the title. Big respect also to Lewis, of course, who was a big competitor for all these years, at an awesome level and one of the best drivers out there for sure. Even that makes it that little bit more special as well that I was able to take it away from him.Stitched NBA Jerseys . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Best Cheap NBA Jerseys . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. http://www.cheapjerseysnbacustom.com/ . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Stitched NBA Jerseys . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Cheap NBA Jerseys From China . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed.DETROIT -- The Detroit Red Wings have lost forward Darren Helm for at least six weeks because of a dislocated shoulder.Detroit recalled winger Tyler Bertuzzi from the AHLs Grand Rapids Griffins on Thursday and put Helm on long-term injured reserve.Helm had seven points in 17 games for the Red Wings this season. He was hurt in the third period of Tuesday nights loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning, leaving the game after getting hit by Nikita NNesterov.dddddddddddd.The Red Wings called up Bertuzzi last week when they put winger Thomas Vanek on long-term injured reserve with a lower-body injury, and he made his NHL debut. They sent the nephew of former NHL player Todd Bertuzzi back to the Griffins on Tuesday.Detroit plays at Washington on Friday night. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz