Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.08.2019 03:30
time for August and September.Keuchel was coming off one of his worst starts of the season in which he was tagged for seven runs Antworten

HOUSTON -- Dallas Keuchel looked like the reigning AL Cy Young Award winner, and the Houston hitters woke up to support him.Keuchel pitched a three-hitter and the Astros beat Texas for just the second time in 11 tries this season, topping the Rangers 5-0 Friday night.Jose Altuve had two hits and drove in two runs as the Astros closed within 5 1/2 games of the AL West-leading Rangers. Houston had lost three in a row overall.I dont know if its ever easy against these guys, but it was clearly his best game, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said about Keuchel. He made his pitches in the strike zone or close enough for them to have to deal with them. Just a really gutsy performance at a time when we needed it.Keuchel (7-11) allowed a career low in hits while throwing his fourth major league shutout. He struck out seven and walked two.First start in August, it is getting down to the final two months, Keuchel said.This is the first start I knew going in that it was going to be good because the way my body felt, the way it was recovering in between workouts. You get a feeling that the body is turning around right in the nick of time for August and September.Keuchel was coming off one of his worst starts of the season in which he was tagged for seven runs in five innings Sunday at Detroit.Houston got to Martin Perez (7-8) for four runs in the third. Altuve hit an RBI double, Carlos Correa followed with a two-run single before Tyler White had an RBI single.Thats the way we play, Correa said. When we are at our best, we are able to turn the game around in one inning. We were able to do that tonight. It was great, and we got the win.Keuchel got off to a shaky start, giving up a double, single and walk in the first inning, along with throwing a wild pitch.I made some pitches and settled down, but I knew from the get-go that if I was able to get a groundball with two outs, I would be in good shape, Keuchel said.After that, he permitted just two more runners before Adrian Beltre doubled in the ninth.We saw the same guy that won the Cy Young last year, Beltre said. He relies on throwing the ball on the corners. Make you chase, keeping the ball down and thats what he tried to do.Evan Gattis had three hits for Houston, which scored as many runs as it had totaled in the previous five games.Perez lost his fourth straight decision. He hasnt won since June 26 against Boston.I just think I need to control the ball, Perez said. Sometimes Im trying to throw perfect pitches. Trying to look for the pitch for double plays and when a pitcher tries to throw perfect pitches you dont have a chance. Just need to control the ball and see what happens.TRAINERS ROOMRangers: LHP Derek Holland (left shoulder inflammation) started a rehab assignment with Triple-A Round Rock. He threw two scoreless innings, with one hit, one walk and two strikeouts on 28 pitches. ... CF Drew Stubbs (toe) continued a rehab assignment Friday with Round Rock. Stubbs entered Friday 7 for 32 in 11 rehab games.UP NEXTRangers: RHP Lucas Harrell (3-2) will make his second start with Texas after coming over from Atlanta in a trade July 27. He allowed three runs in six innings against Kansas City in his first start with Texas on Sunday.Astros: RHP Doug Fister (10-7) will make his 22nd start of the season. He will look to continue the success he had in his last outing Monday when he threw six scoreless innings.ROSTER MOVEFister will come off the three-day paternity list Saturday in order to make the start. The Astros optioned RHP Brad Peacock to Triple-A Fresno to make room on the roster for Fister.Wil Lutz Womens Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Marcus Davenport Womens Jersey . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-drew-brees-gold-jersey/ . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Sam Mills Youth Jersey .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Alvin Kamara Youth Jersey . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca.KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii -- Germanys Jan Frodeno and Switzerlands Daniela Ryf successfully defended their Ironman triathlon world championships Saturday, each outpacing former world champions.Frodenos time of 8 hours, 6 minutes, 30 seconds was the third-fastest in the events 38-year history, and Ryf had an 8:46:46 to smash the womens course record by more than 5 minutes.The 35-year-old Frodeno had the third-fastest swim and the eighth-fastest bike split, before running away from 2014 world champion and fellow German triathlete Sebastian Kienle early in the marathon.Kienle finished second at 8:10:02, and Patrick Lange, also from Germany, was third at 8:11:14.With a run time of 2:39:45, Lange broke the 27-year-old course record set by Mark Allen in 1989.Australian Craig Alexander set the course record of 8:03:56 in 2011.Frodeno was greeted at the finish line by wife Emma and infant son Luca.It feels that much sweeter, he said. Its been a long year with lots of sacrifices. Im just grateful to bbe here.ddddddddddddTim ODonnell was the top American, finishing sixth at 8:16:20.The 29-year-old Ryf took the lead early on the bike and built a 20-minute cushion over three-time champion Mirinda Carfrae.That was my best race ever, Ryf said. Thanks so much to my team. I doubted all week whether I was strong enough on the bike and now Im breaking the record in Kona. I didnt even feel any pain.Carfrae, from Australia, was second at 9:10:30.I was just trying to put together a solid marathon after such a rough day, she said. Honestly, Daniela was in a different league today. Ill take the best of the rest today.Third was Heather Jackson, who became the first American to make the podium in 10 years, with a time of 9:11:32.The race consisted of 2.4-mile ocean swim, 112-mile bike leg and full 26.2-mile marathon run. It offered a professional prize purse of $650,000. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz