Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.08.2019 03:31
ay:Weather: Cloudy. High of 73 degrees (23 degrees Celsius).Womens singles final: No. 1 Serena Williams of the United States bea Antworten

A look at Day 13 of Wimbledon on Saturday:Weather: Cloudy. High of 73 degrees (23 degrees Celsius).Womens singles final: No. 1 Serena Williams of the United States beat No. 4 Angelique Kerber of Germany 7-5, 6-3.Mens doubles final: No. 1 Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut of France beat Julien Benneteau and Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 6-4, 7-6 (1), 6-3.Womens doubles final: Serena and Venus Williams of the United States beat No. 5 Timea Babos of Hungary and Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 6-3, 6-4.Stat of the Day: 22 -- Grand Slam singles titles won by Serena Williams, tying Steffi Grafs Open-era record.Quote of the day: My goal is to win, always, at least a Slam a year. -- Serena Williams.Mens singles final Sunday: No. 2 Andy Murray of Britain vs. No. 6 Milos Raonic of Canada.Sundays forecast: Chance of rain. High of 72 (22 degrees Celsius).---Online:http://www.wimbledon.orgMark Bavaro Giants Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Michael Strahan Youth Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. http://www.authenticnygiantspro.com/Phil-simms-giants-jersey/ . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Saquon Barkley Giants Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury.Electronic dance music producer, DJ and Dim Mak Records founder Steve Aoki announced during his live performance Saturday at livestreaming expo TwitchCon that he has invested in Overwatch and Counter-Strike team Rogue. Aoki will be involved in managerial and brand development areas of the organization, which launched in May, as it continues to grow.As many of my fans know, Ive been a gamer all my life and have been getting more and more involved in esports. I can finally take my love for gaming to the next level as an owner of Rogue, the professional esports team. As an avid player of Overwatch, their dominance caught my eye and after getting to know them, I realized that we shared the same goals and interests in team building and competition, said Aoki.We couldnt be happier to be working with Steve because he has such a genuine excitement for the esports community, Rogue CEO Frank Villarreal told ESPN. Our organization was expanding to the point where we wanted tto bring on another partner.dddddddddddd We couldnt be happier that we met Steve when we did. His genuine passion for the esports scene was exactly what we were looking for.Rogue launched in May with its European Overwatch team, despite the organization behind the team being based in Las Vegas. It then also adopted an European Counter-Strike team on Aug. 17. The Overwatch team has recently placed third in ELeague and FACEITs Overwatch Open in Atlanta.Aoki has streamed on the livestreaming platform Twitch before the announcement, playing the likes of Street Fighter V and other games with fellow musician Asaf Borgore Borger on his personal stream. He has also expressed interest in the esports space before. Aoki was most recently invited to perform at TwitchCon this year for the party that took place Saturday night at San Diegos Petco Park. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz