Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

16.08.2019 10:44
sitting out all of last Antworten

SEATTLE (5-5) at CAROLINA (6-4)Sunday Jamel Dean Jersey , 1 p.m. ET, FOXOPENING LINE — Panthers by 3 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD — Seattle 6-3-1, Carolina 5-5SERIES RECORD — Seahawks lead series 8-4LAST MEETING — Seahawks beat Panthers 40-7, Dec. 4, 2016LAST WEEK — Seahawks beat Packers 27-24; Panthers lost to Lions 20-19AP PRO32 RANKING — Seahawks No. 11, Panthers No. 9SEAHAWKS OFFENSE — OVERALL (20), RUSH (1), PASS (27)SEAHAWKS DEFENSE — OVERALL (11) D.K. Metcalf Jersey , RUSH (17), PASS (t-11)PANTHERS OFFENSE — OVERALL (15), RUSH (7), PASS (22)PANTHERS DEFENSE — OVERALL (13), RUSH (8), PASS (21)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES —Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is 5-2 vs. Panthers, averaging 270.3 yards passing per game with 11 TDs and six INTs. … Wilson has nine TD passes and one interception for 136.7 QB rating in past three road games. … RBs Chris Carson Nick Bosa Jersey , Mike Davis and Rashaad Penny lead NFL’s top-ranked rushing attack at 154.3 yards per game. … WR Tyler Lockett ran for 75-yard TD in last meeting. … TE Nick Vannett looks for third TD in four weeks. … DE Frank Clark has seven sacks in past five weeks, including two vs. Packers. … LB Bobby Wagner leads NFL in tackles since 2014 with 592. … Rams will clinch NFC West title if Seahawks lose. … Panthers have won 10 straight games at home. … Carolina has plus-10 turnover differential at home. … Panthers have gone 51 games without going to overtime. … QB Cam Newton has at least two TD passes in nine straight games. … In past four home games, Newton has 11 combined TDs and two INTs. …RB Christian McCaffrey has at least 100 yards from scrimmage in past three games. … WR D.J. Moore set Panthers rookie record with 157 yards receiving last week vs. Lions. … WR Curtis Samuel has three TDs in past three games at home. … TE Greg Olsen has four TDs in last five games. … DE Mario Addison has 7 ½ sacks and three forced fumbles in past eight home games. … CB Donte Jackson leads all rookies with four INTs. … K Graham Gano has made 39 straight FGs at home. His last miss was Oct. 10, 2016… Fantasy tip: In seven career games vs. Seahawks (including playoffs), Cam Newton has only six TDs passing with five interceptions and four fumbles. He’s averaged 185 yards passing. The end of the 2018 season was not a good one for the Steelers as they missed the playoffs and saw dysfunction take center stage thanks to wide receiver Antonio Brown skipping out on practice during the final week of the year.Brown is gone in a trade to the Raiders and running back Le'Veon Bell has also moved on after sitting out all of last season, which has led plenty of players to weigh in about how much clearer the air around the team has been this offseason. Head coach Mike Tomlin didn’t join in that chorus, however.Tomlin said last month that any change in “chemistry or culture” won’t reveal itself until the team faces adversity. In a recent interview with Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com, Tomlin said he’s not going to make any pronouncements about how that will play out.“I acknowledge that there are some significant changes http://www.cardinalscheapstore.com/byron-murphy-jersey-cheap , but talking about it is not going to dictate the outcome,” Tomlin said. “You won’t hear a lot of bold predictions from us. That is not our style; that is not appropriate. We know that we are judged based on performance anyway.”Should that performance fail to reach expectations, it wouldn’t reflect well on Tomlin and could impact his job security. The coach insists that’s not changing his approach in response to that state of affairs.“I shaped my reputation in this business and this outlook in this business being singularly focused on the task at hand,” Tomlin said. “So I’d be kidding you if I told you I had a certain edge because of what happened in 2018. I just have a certain edge because I better have a certain edge.”That edge has worked well for Tomlin in the past and he’ll need it to work well for him again this year to avoid any “bold predictions” about what the Steelers might do in an effort to rediscover their footing.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz