Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.08.2019 03:39
st of the best, starting with kicks 21-30.#NBArank All-Time Kicks: Nos. 16-20 |?21-30 | Honorable mentionsPro Keds Royal PlusYea Antworten

ESPN.com caught up with Jamaican track star and nine-time Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt, who visited the ESPN campus in Bristol, Connecticut, on Friday. Here are some snippets from the conversation:Question from ESPN.com: Youve mentioned many times over the past few months that the Rio Olympics will be your last Olympics. So, still the same? No Tokyo?Answer from Usain Bolt: No, definitely not. Rio would be my last Olympics.Q: Will the IAAF 2017 World Championships in London be your last hurrah?A: Thats what I keep saying, but my coach keeps telling me not to say that because he wants me to continue [to compete] because he thinks I can do more if I want. He says, Wait until the end of the season to decide, but I really want to retire after [the season].Q: What do you want to do after you retire?A: I have a lot of things in the pipeline right now. One of the main things is to do as much around track and field as possible, because I think the sport needs the help to continue to motivate athletes. Also, in Jamaica, through my foundation, I want to develop a clinic for the younger kids so, when they get injured, it can be cheaper [to get treatment], and help them get off to a better start to go to the professional level.Q: How much have the recent doping scandals, with the recent developments in Russia leading into Rio and track overall, affected the accomplishments of elite athletes?A: I think its rough for sports in general. I always say, you have to get to the worst to get better, and I think the IAAF [International Association of Athletics Federations] and WADA [World Anti-Doping Agency] are doing a good job now in cleaning up the sport. This is why it is so bad at this point, but now, because they are so aggressive with what they are doing ... Yes, its bad, but its a good thing they are actually doing this so the sport can get into a better light in the near future.Q: What role do you play in that process?A: I will try to stay as close to the sport [as I can], because Ive already proved you can do it clean. If I can stay [involved] with the sport, we can find different ways to motivate people and preach to them and explain to them that all they need is dedication to the sport.Q: What is your take on the conversation that is happening right now in this country around Colin Kaepernick and the recent protests?A: Everyone has the right to their own opinion. If you feel strongly about something and you want to voice your opinion, I feel its your right, so, thats how I look at it because thats how life is.Q: Is that something you will get involved in, before or after retirement?A: No, for me, I stay as far away from politics as possible, or any controversy. I try to live my life to the best, but I just always preach that you should just work hard and do your best ... I try to stay as far away from that as possible.Q: Who is the next Usain Bolt?A: Its hard to say, but I hope its going to be a Jamaican. Yohan Blake has proven himself that he can be great, so I hope he can be that person. ... Andre De Grasse is going to be a great contender, but like I said, I hope its going to be a Jamaican [smiles]. But De Grasse is going to be a great athlete.Q: Who is the best Olympian of all time?A: I would love to go with me [laughs]. Theres a lot of great Olympians, but for me, I try to prove myself as one of the best -- and thats the key thing. I want to be one of the greatest athletes ever to live, not only in track and field, but in all of general sport.Q: Would you trade in all of your Olympic gold medals for a chance to play for Manchester United in a Premier League match?A: No, no, I couldnt do that. ... Its a lot of hard work to get nine Olympic [gold] medals! I couldnt do that. No. Its tempting, but no.Q: Favorite meal? And not necessarily an in-training meal.A: My favorite thing is always wings. That is my guilty pleasure.Q: How many wings did you eat after the Olympics were over?A: I actually had nuggets and mostly Asian food when I was at the Olympics [laughs]. But as soon as I got back to Jamaica, or when I was in London, I had a lot of wings. That was the first thing I asked for -- Hey, get me some wings. Daniel Alfredsson Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Brady Tkachuk Jersey . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. http://www.senatorssale.com/authentic-dylan-demelo-senators-jersey/ . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Jean-Gabriel Pageau Jersey .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Christian Jaros Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Our countdown of the greatest basketball sneakers in NBA history is here. To create this list, our #NBArank panel of sneakerheads voted on dozens of shoes. Now were featuring the best of the best, starting with kicks 21-30.#NBArank All-Time Kicks: Nos. 16-20 |?21-30 | Honorable mentionsPro Keds Royal PlusYear of release 1970sPlayers who wore em Pete Maravich and?Tiny ArchibaldCheck the rhyme Im everlasting, like the toe on Pro Keds | Craig Mack, Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)The sneaker These days Keds are most likely to be found on the feet of stars like Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift, but in the 1970s, some of the biggest basketball stars on the planet were wearing these canvas kicks. Coming in high and low models, the Pro Keds simple-but-effective design allows for all kinds of creative color blocking that makes them stylish even today. --?Adam ReisingerReebok ShaqnosisYear of release 1995Player who wore em Shaquille ONealHighlight play Remember Shaqs booming dunk on David Robinson in the 96 All-Star Game? Check the kicks.The sneaker Shaquille ONeals last on-court sneaker as a member of the Orlando Magic remains iconic to this day. The bold, hypnotic pattern looked like something from out of this world -- making it the perfect sneaker to appear on Will Smiths feet in the movie Men In Black. Though some people still hate this design, the only truly unfortunate thing about it is that the retail versions didnt include the InstaPump technology that was included for Shaqs actual on-court kicks. --?A.R.Reebok Kamikaze IIYear of release 1996Player who wore em Shawn KempCheck the rhyme Rock this Shawn Kemp, kamikaze/Burning cheese, Saganaki | Action Bronson, The RockersThe sneaker If there was a design that inspired the Shaqnosis, it was this one. The black-and-white model, which Shawn Kemp wore regularly in the 1995-96 season (though strangely not in the NBA Finals), was an almost-perfect metaphor for Kemps game. It featured bold up-and-down peaks, making it seem like the design was going to jump off the shoe as quickly as a prime Kemp would jump off the floor. --?A.R.Nike Kobe 9 EliteYear of release 2014Player who wore em Kobe BryantFashion forward Not only did Kobe and Nike unveil the 9s through a showing at L.A.s Museum of Contemporary Art, but the Black Mamba also?cited?Michelangelo, Picasso and Leonardo da Vinci as inspiration for what he dubbed The Masterpiece.The sneaker After years of low-cut models, Nike went extra high for Kobe Bryants first post-Achilles injury sneaker, introducing a signature model that combined a style that pushed the envelope and top-of-the-line performance. What makes the Kobe 9 Elite so great is that its a sneaker thats clearly designed to maximize on-court usage, but it remains stylish on the foot as well. --?A.R.Nike Air Max LeBron VIIYear of release 2009Player who wore em LeBron JamesHighlight play LeBron rocked these on the way to an MVP award during his last year in Cleveland, including when he posterized every ounce of James Johnson in the playoffs.The sneaker After going with Zoom Air for LeBron Jamess first six signature models, Nike switched over to the Air Max system for the LeBron VIIs, producing what might still be his best-performing sneaker ever. The three-quarter length exposed air bubble heaarkened back to some of the best Air Max sneakers of the 90s, and the exposed FlyWire set the tone for LeBron and Nike Basketball sneakers for years to come.dddddddddddd --?A.R.Nike Air More UptempoYear of release 1996Player who wore em Scottie PippenFashion forward The More Uptempos made a statement?just this year when menswear designer John Elliott had his models lace them up for New York Fashion Week.The sneaker Instead of the large swoosh wed become accustomed to on Nike sneakers, this model -- worn by Scottie Pippen during the 1996 Finals and Olympics -- focused on the AIR, literally. There was no missing the giant word on the side of each sneaker, and while Nike has done some creative colorways over the years, the original black with white-outlined letters remains the best. --?A.R.Air Jordan VIYear of release 1991Player who wore em Michael JordanHighlight play One of MJs most iconic buckets -- the midair switch against the Lakers -- came while he was floating in the VIs.The sneaker The first of eight different Air Jordan models in our top 30 countdown checks in here, and in a way its fitting that the VIs are first. These may never have the cool factor of the Vs, which immediately preceded them, but theyll always be the sneaker on Michael Jordans feet when he won his first ring. That alone secures their place in sneaker history. --?A.R.Air Jordan XIIIYear of release 1997Player who wore em Michael JordanClassic ad Jordan Scores 43 In Wingtips! read a headline in the last frame of the CEO MJ ad for the XIIIs.The sneaker This particular pair of Jordans is probably best remembered more for being worn by Denzel Washington (in the movie He Got Game) than by Michael Jordan himself. That might not be the case if MJ had worn them for the entire 1998 Finals, rather than ditching them for the XIVs in Games 3-6. Theyre still probably among the most comfortable of the signature Jordan line. --?A.R.Adidas KB8Year of release 1997Players who wore em Kobe BryantHighlight play Did he really do that to Ben Wallace? Yep, he did.The sneaker Adidas might be calling these the Crazy 8 these days, but true sneakerheads know these were Bryants first signature sneaker. The design -- incorporating the patent leather that became so popular on basketball sneakers in the 90s -- was bold then and has withstood the test of time, outlasting Bryants affiliation with the company. --?A.R.Nike Zoom Kobe VYear of release 2010Players who wore em Kobe BryantClassic ad My name is Kobe/this is my shoe.The sneaker Bryants first three Nike sneakers were of conventional height. The Kobe IV was a little bit lower but could still reasonably be called a mid. You couldnt remotely make that case with the Kobe V, which took the sneaker down to heights that had previously been reserved for soccer cleats. It seemed crazy at the time, but it worked, and it set the tone for the rest of Kobes Nike line for years to come. --?A.R.If you want to get involved in the discussion or just follow along, #NBArank is the Twitter hashtag to use. You also can follow along with?@ESPNNBA as we count down the 30 best kicks ever.Honorable mentions?| Full list | 16-20 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz