Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.08.2019 03:39
the safer option without a doubt, Price said. I always thought that Joshuas team -- not Joshua himself -- think that Molina is Antworten

David Price says Anthony Joshua and his promoter Eddie Hearn opted for the easier fight by picking Eric Molina instead of him for December 10.The IBF world heavyweight champion makes a second defence against Molina (25-3, 19 KOs) after the American was preferred to Joshuas fellow Briton Price (21-3, 18 KOs).It is not the match up fight fans have been waiting for, but in the circumstances Hearn was limited for choice of opponents, with less than six weeks until the fight at the Manchester Arena.Price told ESPN that he believes Texan Molina will not come to win after accepting the fight against Joshua (17-0, 17 KOs) at short notice.Theyve taken the safer option without a doubt, Price said. I always thought that Joshuas team -- not Joshua himself -- think that Molina is a safer bet. Its less likely that something will go wrong.My selling point is the excitement I would bring. But Joshuas people began to realise theres a serious chance of him getting knocked out if he fought me.I thought I was going to get it at one point but, the longer its gone on, the less likely it has become that I would get it.Theres not going to be many champions picking me out as a voluntary defence and I think its boiled down to his trainer [Tony Sims], and I cant blame him. Molina was the safer option.But the thing with Eric Molina is that I dont think hes going to come to win at all and thats the difference -- I would have come to win.Molina has fought for a world title and even in his best win against Tomasz Adamek he was very defensive, and almost journeyman like. He doesnt take many chances. If he sits on the ropes this fight will be over in a couple of rounds. If he fiddles about for a bit, it might go five rounds.It wont bring the same anticipation or excitement as fighting me would. A fight between me and Joshua wouldnt have gone the distance and it would have been a war while it lasted.Wladimir Klitschko, the former champion whose nine-and-a-half reign was ended by Tyson Fury nearly a year ago, decided not to box Joshua on December 10 due to a calf injury and not enough time to promote a fight of that size.That left Hearn searching for a new opponent for the 2012 Olympic gold medallist and considered Price as well as Molina.If Joshua, 27, makes a successful second defence against Molina, Klitschko lies in wait for a clash that is being lined up for March or April and possibly at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff.With such a big fight in the making, 2008 Olympic bronze medallist Price believes he was too much of a risk but says fans will still tune in to see Joshua-Molina.With such a big fight around the corner, they didnt want to take any chances, Price said. Joshua probably heard what I said and wanted to set the record straight because hes a fighter, but its not down to him.Eric Molina was supposed to be my opponent on December 10, but now they are fighting him instead of me.Its part of the business. His options were limited. They would have slaughtered him if he fought me because Ive been knocked out and Molina is going to get slaughtered. But everyone is tied up and the fans will probably still tune in and watch it. The outcry will subside.The shame for me not getting the Joshua fight is that it felt like this was the best chance for it to happen, unless I go and win another one of the titles and then we can fight. Once he beats Molina there are bigger fights for him and there will be mandatory defences.Price, from Liverpool, said he is now waiting on news for an opponent, but still hoped to fight on the show in Manchester.Molina, 34, is the third successive American Joshua has fought. In April, Joshua captured his first world title when he knocked out Charles Martin in two rounds before Dominic Breazeale lasted until the seventh round in June.Molina was knocked out in the ninth round when he challenged fellow American Deontay Wilder for the WBC version of the world title last year.He was also taken out in a round by fellow American Chris Arreola in February 2012, but has recently restored some confidence.Molina knocked out Polands former light-heavyweight and cruiserweight world champion Adamek in the tenth round in his last bout in April and afterwards said: The ultimate goal is to become the first Mexican-American [world] heavyweight champion. Detroit Lions Jerseys . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Austin Bryant Lions Jersey . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/lions-t-j-hockenson-black-jersey/ . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Jahlani Tavai Womens Jersey . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Marvin Jones Jr Womens Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. -- Alejandro Bennifield threw for 279 yards and four touchdowns and ran for another score to lead Chattanooga to a 34-0 win over Presbyterian College on Saturday.Xavier Borishade grabbed three of those scoring tosses for 168 yards.Bennifield, who was 11-of-15 with no interceptions, had 198 yards passing and three scores in the first half. Derrick Craine rushed for 108 yards in the first half and finished with 118 yards on nine carries.Chattanooga (2-0) had 496 total yards while limiting the Blue Hose (0-2) to 196.dddddddddddd The Mocs allowed just 16 total yards in their 66-0 victory over Shorter last week.Richardre Bagley, who finished with 66 rushing yards, sprinted for 55 yards on Chattanoogas first play from scrimmage in the second half. Bennifield ran it in from the nine on the next play for a 27-0 lead.Darrell Bridges led the Blue Hose, rushing for 89 yards on 18 carries. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz