Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.08.2019 03:40
mmer break.My aim was always to be able to finish the whole season and given the support from the fans at home in Indonesia -- t Antworten

Rio Haryanto says he is disappointed to be heading into F1s summer break without knowing whether he will return to the grid in the second half of the year.Haryanto signed a contract to race with Manor for the entire season but his funding only stretched as far as the Hungarian Grand Prix, meaning his seat is now at risk if he cannot raise the money to pay for the remaining nine rounds. Speaking at the German Grand Prix, the Indonesian said he is disappointed to have reached this stage of the season without knowing for certain if he will finish his debut year.Its going to be quite a busy summer break for me, he said. We need to find some support from some sponsors and my management are working very hard. We are going to have a few meetings over the next couple of weeks and hopefully there is some good news coming up.Im a bit disappointed because it is not easy to still have doubt over what will happen in the future. Sometimes you are not always going to have good days and sometimes you have bad days, so it is what it is. I believe in my management and they are working very hard to secure the seat for me for the whole season.Haryanto said he had received plenty of support from fans in his native Indonesia, but admits that will not be enough to ensure his F1 career extends beyond the summer break.My aim was always to be able to finish the whole season and given the support from the fans at home in Indonesia -- they have really been supporting me -- but when it comes to financial support, I dont think they could have done anything else. I will be disappointed if I cant come back.If Haryanto does not secure the funding to race for the second half of the year, Esteban Ocon and Stoffel Vandoorne are among the drivers rumoured to be in line for his seat. Ocon is currently a reserve driver at Renault but is contracted to Manors engine supplier Mercedes, which also placed Pascal Wehrlein at the team this year. Vandoorne is contracted to McLaren and is currently racing in Super Formula in Japan. Devin Booker Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Kelly Oubre Jr. Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/leandro-barbosa-suns-jersey/ . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. Dragan Bender Suns Jersey . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Custom Phoenix Suns Jerseys . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Denver Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian wont play Sunday against the Jacksonville Jaguars with a left foot injury, but the ailment is doing nothing to diminish Siemians sense of humor.The photo is a nod to Siemians predecessor, Peyton Manning, who in 2013 was photographed nursing his injured ankle while studying tape with his helmet on.And as?Siemian points out, it did work out well for Manning. In the final thhree regular-season games after the photo was taken, Manning tossed 10 touchdowns passes and eventually guided Denver to the AFC title.ddddddddddddThe Broncos (7-4) will need a similarly strong finish to the season to make the playoffs, as they are currently on the outside looking in. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz