Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.08.2019 02:45
In the evening I wasnt entirely happy w Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- Embattled coach Mike McCoy was livid after his San Diego Chargers blew a 13-point lead with less than seven minutes left against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.There was no way he could try to sugarcoat this pratfall the way he had with the two other losses this season in which the Chargers had a late lead.His state of mind after Sundays 35-34 loss?Furious, he said. Major disappointment. I mean, to have the lead we had and to fall apart? Major disappointment. Frustration is an understatement. I cant say right now in this microphone how I really, truly feel.I mean, to have the lead we had and to fall apart Major disappointment.With the Chargers trying to protect a 34-21 lead, Melvin Gordon fumbled and Darryl Tapp recovered at the San Diego 13, setting up Brees 5-yard TD pass to Michael Thomas on fourth-and-2 to pull to 34-28 with 4:50 to go.Travis Benjamin then fumbled after a reception and Nate Stupar recovered at the San Diego 31. Seven plays later, fullback John Kuhn scored his third TD of the game, on a 1-yard run. The PAT made it 35-34.Rivers, who was Brees understudy for his first two NFL seasons, was intercepted by B.W. Webb with 1:10 to go.Everything that happens, it starts on me, McCoy said.But he didnt hold back.I think Melvin Gordon is a good ballplayer. He put the ball on the ground, McCoy said. Travis Benjamin put the ball on the ground. There are certain things that happen in this game that are unacceptable. The return game let the ball hit the ground. Its everybody. Its just not one player. Its all three (phases) that at some point in the game did a poor job.We are making critical mistakes at critical times. We are giving other teams the opportunity to beat us. We are giving it away.Gordon had a fumbling problem last year as a rookie that got him benched twice.We dont have a drill to fumble. We have plenty of ball security drills, protection drills, tackling drills, McCoy said. There are plenty of drills out there.The Chargers seemed to have it in control after Rivers directed a 14-play, 74-yard scoring drive capped by Gordons second 1-yard scoring run of the game to give the Chargers a 31-21 lead with 12:15 to play. Rivers kept the drive alive with a pinpoint, 16-yard completion to Tyrell Williams to the New Orleans 7-yard line.Josh Lambo kicked a 47-yard field goal with 8:39 left to make it 34-21.It seems like each loss we say, `I dont know if it can get any tougher than that, ` Rivers said. Then somehow we find a way to top each one. This one is really unlike any other that I can remember in the way it happened.Youre up 13 with 6:50 left and two snaps later, youre down one. So its just tough.The Chargers have lost 15 off their last 20 games.You try to laugh to keep from crying, literally, Rivers said. You kind of throw your hands up and say, `What in the world just happened? This will be a time we have to grow closer together and stay together tight.Fans are in an uproar, and this isnt a good time for that. The Chargers will ask voters on Nov. 8 to approve a $1.1 billion public subsidy in the form of increased hotel occupancy taxes to help build a stadium and convention center annex downtown.Asked about his job security, McCoy said: I know one way and that is to come in tomorrow and work my (rear end) off and get this team ready to go to Oakland. I dont worry about any of that. Im coaching this football team the way I know how to do it and we are going to grind.---Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Dermontti Dawson Steelers Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. John Stallworth Womens Jersey . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Donnie-Shell-Elite-Jersey/ . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Mel Blount Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Jack Lambert Jersey .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Sebastian Vettel thinks Ferrari has a good shot of repeating last years pole position in Singapore, but only if the team gets everything right in qualifying.Vettel finished fifth in FP2 at Marina Bay but clearly did not maximise his best effort, which was 0.7s slower than Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen. He took pole position last year as Mercedes unexpectedly dropped off the pace, though Nico Rosbergs headline time in FP2 suggested the world champions have solved some of those problems.When asked if Ferrari had a chance against Mercedes, Vettel replied: Well see. Tomorrow is important, we need to get everything right in qualifying. We still have a little bit to go, I think we can improve from where we are. If we get everything right, I think we have a good shot.Vettel was unsure where he lost time but is sure there is more to come on Saturday.dddddddddddd.I dont know, I think my lap wasnt good enough. I think Kimi had a very good lap. It felt good this evening. I struggled a bit to find the rhythm but all in all, I think its been a decent session. In the evening I wasnt entirely happy with the car balance and therefore not finding the rhythm but all in all its been a good day.Speaking about the pace of Mercedes and Red Bull, he said: Both looked very strong, I think Mercedes is the favourite and I think we are in the same boat at Red Bull, we try to get everything in line and line our ducks up in the right way and hopefully we can have a shot. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz