Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.10.2018 03:43
lub. LOS ANGELES -- The best way to ease No. 1 overall draft pick Jared Goff into the NFL will be a powerful rushing offense, co Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Some of the best Seahawks teams under coach Pete Carroll have been the ones that gradually improved throughout the season.Seattles latest climb may be underway.The Seahawks put together perhaps their most balanced 60 minutes on both sides of the ball this season in Sunday nights 31-24 win over the New England Patriots.Not only did Seattle (6-2-1) force Tom Brady into his first interception this season , but it kept him without a passing touchdown for the first time in 2016 and denied the Patriots an opportunity to tie the game with a goal-line stand in the closing minute.Its one of the great challenges that a team and a defense gets and weve had some bouts down there the last few weeks and our guys just came through and hung in there and fought for every inch, Carroll said.Quarterback Russell Wilson has typically been at his best outside the pocket, making plays with his feet. Leg injuries have kept him in the pocket recently, but he was still effective in keeping the Patriots defense guessing.Wilson was sacked three times but passed for 348 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions, completing passes to seven different receivers.Meanwhile, the Patriots (7-2) must regroup after suffering their first loss since Brady returned from his four-game Deflategate suspension this season. Theyre still in command of the AFC East but are on the road the next two weeks against the 49ers and Jets.We talked about it the last two weeks, how this game was going to go all the way down to the last play. We knew it was going to be similar to the last game, safety Devin McCourty said.We knew both teams were going to fight, no matter what happened in the game. They were going to just keep fighting and go blow for blow. We were prepared for it. But they just made a couple of more plays than us and thats what decided the game.PROSISES IMPACTSeattle RB C.J. Prosise didnt get in the end zone Sunday, but his 17 carries for 66 yards and seven catches for 87 yards -- both season highs -- played a huge role in opening up the Seahawks offense.Sharing carries with Christine Michael, Prosise helped sell play-action passes late in the game and made the Patriots defense account for an extra man in key situations. That, in turn, opened up throwing lanes for Wilson.I knew what I was capable of and that it was just a matter of time. It definitely showed at the right time, a road game against the Patriots, Prosise said. Im going to go out there and do my job, and do what they tell me to do. If its blocking all week, Im going to block. This week they had me out making plays in the passing game, and also running the ball. Thats what I was called upon to do this week, and I did it.BLOUNT FORCEOne thing that was overshadowed because of the Patriots loss was how effective RB LeGarrette Blount continues to be in New Englands offense this season.Blount tied his career-high with three rushing touchdowns, scoring on a par of 1-yard runs and a 13-yard run. For the game, he finished with 69 yards on 13 carries.INTERCEPTION STREAK ENDSThere are no longer any NFL teams that havent thrown an interception this season.The Patriots streak of eight straight games without a pick came to an end with 9:20 left the second quarter. Brady danced in the pocket to buy some time on first down, but his pass intended for Malcolm Mitchell was well short and intercepted by DeShawn Shead.To that point, New England had thrown 258 passes this season without an interception.The Patriots had a chance to tie the 1960 Cleveland Browns for an NFL-record nine games without an interception.FUMBLE PROBLEMSPatriots coach Bill Belichick said ball security will be an emphasis this week after his team had three fumbles on Sunday. They only lost one, but it was costly when Julian Edelman had the ball jarred loose by Kam Chancellor after a catch. The play set up Seattles final score -- a 15-yard touchdown pass from Wilson to Doug Baldwin.Thats definitely a problem. Our ball security is not what it needs to be, Belichick said. Weve addressed it. We obviously have to keep addressing it more and find a way to improve it. We cant keep turning the ball over.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower Matthew Slater Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Danny Shelton Jersey . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Jordan-Richards-Draft-Jersey/ . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. John Hannah Jersey .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Donta Hightower Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. LOS ANGELES -- The best way to ease No. 1 overall draft pick Jared Goff into the NFL will be a powerful rushing offense, coach Jeff Fisher has said time and again, and it proved to be true Saturday night.Goff threw his first touchdown pass, Todd Gurley rushed for a score in his preseason debut, and the Los Angeles Rams defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 21-20.Gurley, who was held out of exhibition games last season as a rookie while recovering from a torn ACL, rushed for 20 yards on four carries and had a 3-yard touchdown run.With the Chiefs (0-2) holding out four defensive starters, the starting offensive line played four series and allowed Rams running backs Gurley, Benny Cunningham and Malcolm Brown to rush for 85 yards on 15 carries.Its going to start there, Fisher said.Case Keenum started at quarterback and led the Rams (2-0) to two touchdowns, going 4 of 5 for 53 yards with an 11-yard scoring pass to Pharoh Cooper before giving way to Goff.Goff mostly struggled for the second consecutive week despite working with the first-unit offensive line for two series. Goff lost a fumble after tripping over left guard Cody Wichmann and fumbled out of bounds while being sacked.It wasnt until the ground game got going for Goff that he finally found success. His touchdown came on a 10-yard throw to Brown, who made a juggling catch to put the Rams ahead early in the fourth quarter. Brown had runs of 28 and 5 yards on the plays before the touchdown, and Goffs completions off play-action started the drive.When guys are ripping off runs like Malcolm was on that drive, and a lot of guys were throughout the whole game, it always helps, Goff said. It did take a drive or two to get in rhythm, but once I did I was happy I was left in there for as long as I was.Alex Smith was 9 of 12 for 137 yards and one touchdown, leading the Chiefs to 17 points on four possessions. Smiths pump-fake on a 20-yard touchdown pass completely fooled two Rams defenders and allowed Jeremy Maclin to step into the end zone untouched.I thought Alex did well, well enough where I felt comfortable pulling him out and getting Nick (Foles) a couple reps early with the first group, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said.Maclin and Rams cornerback Lamarcus Joyner were ejected with 44 seconds left in the first half after trading slaps to the head.Referee Pete Morelli accidentally identified Joyner as playing for St. Louis, resulting in boos from the Coliseum crowd.Jabriel Washington recovered quarterback Aaron Murrays fumble at the Rams 23-yard line to seal the win. The Chiefs forced a three-and-out to get the ball back with 1:22 left, but Murray threw four incompletions to end the threat.ddddddddddddOOKIE WATCHChiefs: D.J. White started at cornerback, working opposite last seasons Defensive Rookie of the Year Marcus Peters. The sixth-round pick from Georgia Tech was effective when blitzing, but had mixed results in coverage. White finished with one tackle.Rams: The Rams loaded up on rookie wide receivers hoping to find complements to Tavon Austin and Kenny Britt, but are still waiting for someone to break through. Cooper scored on his only reception, while Paul McRoberts added one catch for 6 yards. Production is more likely to come from the tight ends Tyler Higbee, who did not play because of illness, and Temarrick Hemingway, who had a 26-yard reception from Goff.POSITION BATTLESChiefs: Foles was solid against his former team, going 18 of 22 for 133 yards. With Tyler Bray status uncertain after suffering a small chip fracture in his cervical spine last week against the Seattle Seahawks, Foles experience as a starter with the Rams and Philadelphia Eagles represents a significant upgrade behind Smith regardless of when the fourth-year quarterback from Tennessee is able to return.Hes playing catch-up right now, but he did a nice job, Reid said.Rams: With the secondary struggling again, cornerback E.J. Gaines first live action since suffering a foot injury in training camp last year was a welcome sign. Gaines finished with four tackles and it wouldnt be a surprise if he started opposite Trumaine Johnson next week at Denver.INJURY UPDATEChiefs: Fullback Trey Millard was taken off the field on a cart after suffering a left knee injury covering a punt. Millard previously tore the ACL in his left knee as a senior at Oklahoma. Reid initially characterized the injury as a knee sprain and said Millard would undergo an MRI on Sunday.Rams: Wide receiver Bradley Marquez suffered a right ankle injury in the third quarter. Marquez did not appear to be able to put any weight on his leg as he was helped off the field.QUOTABLEChiefs: Its really infectious the way he carries himself and we just try to feed off that, keep him healthy and off the ground, Chiefs center Mitch Morse said of Smiths play.Rams: Every day gets a little bit better, every game gets a little bit better, every drive, every play, so I feel like I have made some good strides, Goff said of his improvement.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz