Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.08.2019 03:09
He had gained only 19 yards on 12 carries, though his Antworten

ELMONT, N.Y. -- Anchor Down does his best work in one-turn-mile races at Belmont Park, something he demonstrated again Saturday with an impressive two-length victory in the Grade 2, $350,000 Kelso Handicap.Taking the lead soon after the start under Javier Castellano, Anchor Down got away with an opening quarter of 23.30 seconds but then picked up the pace, running a half-mile in 45.74, six furlongs in 1:09:05, and a mile in 1:32.90 after turning back an upper-stretch challenge from Tamarkuz.Tamarkuz finshed second by 4-1/2 lengths over Ocean Knight, who was followed by Point Piper and Tommy Macho. Upstart and Baccelo were scratched.Though the Kelso can be used as a prep for the $1 million Breeders Cup Dirt Mile, winning trainer Todd Pletcher indicated that the Grade 1 Cigar Mile at Aqueduct on Nov. 26 would be more likely for Anchor Down. The Breeders Cup Dirt Mile is a two-turn race this year at Santa Anita.I tend to think his forte is a one-turn mile, Pletcher said. Well play it by ear, wont rule anything out, but if I had to guess today, wed probably be looking more towards the Cigar Mile.If only the Cigar Mile were at Belmont, where Anchor Down won the Westchester in May and ran second to the freaky Frosted in the Grade 1 Metropolitan Handicap in the fastest clocking of that races 123-year history.The final time of the Kelso was the fastest in seven runnings of that race since it was officially moved to the dirt from the turf. It also was just 0.66 seconds off the track record set by Najran in the 2003 Westchester.Running a mile in 132-and-4 with a son of Tapit with his bottom-side [pedigree] is a big win for him, said Pletcher, who trains Anchor Down for Alto Racing.Anchor Down returned $6 as the 2-1 favorite.Tamarkuz, under Mike Smith, stalked Anchor Down all the way around the track. At the top of the stretch, Smith briefly thought he had a shot to reel in Anchor Down.He just ran a freaky race today, the winner, Smith said. I thought I had a chance to go by him, but I was watching that horses body language and his head, and he still had something left. I said, Im going to have to dig somewhere I didnt have to dig yet to get him, and I couldnt. Not today, anyway. Frank Kaminsky Hornets Jersey . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Percy Miller Jersey . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Larry-Johnson-Hornets-Jersey/ .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Malik Monk Hornets Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Marvin Williams Hornets Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson suffered a right knee injury and had to be helped to the locker room in the third quarter of a?17-14 victory over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.Peterson will get an MRI on the knee Monday morning, but those close to the running back sounded hopeful he had avoided major structural damage.Coach Mike Zimmer said he wouldnt know the extent of the injury until after Peterson had the MRI, but he didnt sound gravely concerned about it after the game.He might miss a week. I dont know if he will or not, Zimmer said. Whatever it was has calmed down now, so well see.Peterson slightly twisted the knee at the end of a 5-yard run. His right foot was briefly stuck under the upper leg of Kyler Fackrell as the Packers linebacker brought him to the ground.?Peterson left with 3:32 to play in the third quarter.He hobbled off the field with the assistance of athletic trainers. After being examined on the sideline, Peterson hopped through a field-level club at the teams new stadium toward the Vikings locker room.ddddddddddddUpon arriving in the locker room, Peterson was quickly ruled out.He was later seen using crutches with a large, black brace around the knee.The 2015 NFL rushing leader, who had just 19 carries for 31 yards last week against the Tennessee Titans, was injured on his longest run of the night.He had gained only 19 yards on 12 carries, though his presence had helped Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford hit Stefon Diggs on a pair of long strikes when the Packers were loading up to stop Peterson.Peterson suffered a devastating left knee injury in 2011 -- tearing both his ACL and MCL ligaments -- only to bounce back and rush for 2,097 yards in the 2012 regular season. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz